Who in DC is an powerful as The Beyonder

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scarecrow4

I was just wondering here is the Wiki if you need more info on his powers..

Although not native to this dimension, the Beyonder was one of the most powerful beings ever to exist in the Marvel Universe. In the original Secret Wars storyline, he was the be-all and end-all of his universe that took corporeal form to better understand the nature of human beings. After his creator, Jim Shooter, left Marvel, writer-editor Tom DeFalco, displeased with Shooter's tenure at Marvel, re-tooled the Beyonder and altered his origin. He was no longer omnipotent as many initially believed, being an incomplete Cosmic Cube, with less raw power and the same limitations of a complete cube. Nonetheless, he possessed vast psionic abilities allowing him to manipulate matter and energy at a cosmic level beyond all but only the most powerful of cosmic entities. He once destroyed a galaxy on a whim to meet his needs during the first Secret Wars, and later created a pocket universe from his energies. When the Molecule Man extracted the Beyonder from Kosmos, their battle took place in more than three dimensions, and threatened vast portions of reality. In Kosmos' 'Maker' incarnation, she was stated as capable of reversing The Crunch itself, essentially collapsing the entire universe. The Beyonder could endow himself with a corporeal form of practically limitless strength and endurance. He had the potential to reach near omniscience as well, but he died before his mind could reach maturity.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2  Edited By The_Martian
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scarecrow4

So is The Presence Literally God

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Basically yeah

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scarecrow4

So is the presence the only one who gets near Beyonder

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Martian

He is over Beyonder. I'm sure there are more, but I don't keep up with Cosmic Beings really. Not my cup of tea.

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Scarecrow4

Well thank you Nobody sorry about the mis-spell in the title

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
The_Martian said:
He is over Beyonder. I'm sure there are more, but I don't keep up with Cosmic Beings really. Not my ... [more]
ahh not true, beyonder was on par with TOAA or even stronger but i don't want to get into that atm
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Scarecrow4

I don't think so I read up on the Presence and he is figuratively GOD in the DC universe he created everything and is connected to everything.....Life and Death are all part of his hand work.  From what i've read of the Beyonder he's crazy powerful can destroy galaxy's create pocket universes but he's not GOD.  I'm sure if the Presence didn't want the Beyonder there he could remove him without any effort at all.  Also, in reading up on this I think Lucifer is more powerful than the Beyonder and also his Brother Michael

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Scarecrow4 said:
I don't think so I read up on the Presence and he is figuratively GOD in the DC universe he ... [more]
beyonder in the marvel you WAS TOAA since he was not part of that universe he had control over everything and anything, like he said ''the only reason cows don't have wings is that i don't think they should have wings.'' or ''cows only exist since i think they should''
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

Great Evil Beast..Mandrakk..Primal Monitor..Swamp God..Elaine Belloc

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
Scarecrow4 said: I don't think so I read up on the Presence and he is figuratively GOD in the DC ... [more]
The One-Above-All created the multiverse.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
The_Martian said:
DC_Marvel_1000 said: Scarecrow4 said: I don't think so I read up on the Presence and he is figuratively GOD in ... [more]
and the beyonder came from a different reality all together that TOAA did not make
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scarecrow4

In the Wiki it said he came from another Dimension and even so The Presence (or God) Has dominion over everything this dimension that dimension this galaxy another one he is The one true GOD...However, I might be going a little more Bible than comic on that statement.   

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
The Presence
Kentaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kentaxx

The Presence..Rama Kushna...Great Evil Beast

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By AtPhantom

Except Beyonder is no longer at that power, this was retconned years ago. Currently a single Celestial has power "several orders of magnitude" above any given cosmic cube guy, including the Beyonder. Given that I'd put the beyonder at a severely lower level, maybe at a 5D imp or Imperiex level.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@AtPhantom said:
" Except Beyonder is no longer at that power, this was retconned years ago. Currently a single Celestial has power "several orders of magnitude" above any given cosmic cube guy, including the Beyonder. Given that I'd put the beyonder at a severely lower level, maybe at a 5D imp or Imperiex level. "
I dont think Current Beyonder is even on par with a 5th Dimensional Imp... he doesnt have the High End Showings of a 5D Imp currently...
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LubeMan
@AtPhantom said:
"Except Beyonder is no longer at that power, this was retconned years ago. Currently a single Celestial has power "several orders of magnitude" above any given cosmic cube guy, including the Beyonder. Given that I'd put the beyonder at a severely lower level, maybe at a 5D imp or Imperiex level."

True, but he's obviously talking bout SW I & II Beyonder, as in before any retconning!
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By geraldthesloth
@AtPhantom said:
" Except Beyonder is no longer at that power, this was retconned years ago. Currently a single Celestial has power "several orders of magnitude" above any given cosmic cube guy, including the Beyonder. Given that I'd put the beyonder at a severely lower level, maybe at a 5D imp or Imperiex level. "
Didn't he get retconned again into a nigh omnipotent inhuman?

Also worlds funnest mxy :)
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LubeMan
@geraldthesloth said:
"@AtPhantom said:
Didn't he get retconned again into a nigh omnipotent inhuman?Also worlds funnest mxy :)"

Yes, he did, but still pales from his glory days.  Maybe BB should use him against Vulcan?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By geraldthesloth
@LubeMan said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
"@AtPhantom said:
Didn't he get retconned again into a nigh omnipotent inhuman?Also worlds funnest mxy :)"
Yes, he did, but still pales from his glory days.  Maybe BB should use him against Vulcan? "
Im afraid for them to give him another appearence..they retcon him like it's nobodies buisness
JayBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PRB, The Presence and TOAA are Supreme Beings aka God to their world.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go-

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers