• 52 results
rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

rajjarsalt  Online

Poll Who hits harder: Hulk or Kong? (41 votes)

The Smasher 39%
The Ape 61%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Trailer feats seem pretty epic. Let's see how they compare against

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's inconsistent how Surtur moved there, cus when Hulk was hanging in his crown his punches were just basically nothing.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk for now.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can I be taken out of the tag list, please?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rajjarsalt  Online

I think it's inconsistent how Surtur moved there, cus when Hulk was hanging in his crown his punches were just basically nothing.

Well they caused some visible cracking in his skull, more than what Thor with multiple lightning hits and even one stated as "full power" accomplished. Personally I think damaging Surtur is above shifting him.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rajjarsalt  Online
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#7 frozen  Moderator

Either Legenary Godzilla or Kong (who scales to him) should stomp MCU Hulk tbh. Comic Hulk is another story.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk for now.

lmao no way

Kong hits harder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6 said:

Well they caused some visible cracking in his skull, more than what Thor with multiple lightning hits and even one stated as "full power" accomplished. Personally I think damaging Surtur is above shifting him.

I don't see visible cracks.

hansonJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong.

Avatar image for deactivated-60100136d22a4
deactivated-60100136d22a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: He's an extreme MCU fanboy, someone could show him proof about anything else and he would deny, because of his obsession regarding Marvel.

Kinda the typical Slowdinson fanatic, trash fans for a garbage character.

Only Eredin12 rivals him in this.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

No Caption Provided

See the broken spots? The sound effects in the video also sound like he's fracturing it too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

No Caption Provided

The sound effects in the video also sound like he's fracturing it too.

The horn isn't fracturing, he's just taking off the "black scale" or the oxidized layer of it.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

No Caption Provided

The horn isn't fracturing, he's just taking off the "black scale" or the oxidized layer of it.

If so, Thor couldn't even manage to do that, also I'm sure that's the color of all of Surtur's bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@hydratedfubuki6 said:

No Caption Provided

If so, Thor couldn't even manage to do that, also I'm sure that's the color of all of Surtur's bones

Can't be, the fragments would've still be red hot. Also, after that, Surtur's horn appears to be the same as earlier.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong by far with regular punches. Maybe Hulk can compare with his jumping strike but he doesn' have much chance in a fight.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably hulk since he one shotted a aircraft carrier sized glacier

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon said:

Probably hulk since he one shotted a aircraft carrier sized glacier

When did Hulk do this?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21 socajunkie  Moderator

On average, Kong. With high ends, Hulk may have him beat with the space whale punch.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: true but it’s still impressive, plus there is hulk one shotting a leveaithan that can no sell Tony’s petawatt lasers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GangOrca

@alphamon said:

@gangorca: true but it’s still impressive, plus there is hulk one shotting a leveaithan that can no sell Tony’s petawatt lasers

The 200 petawatt laser thing is imo an outlier, especially for phase 1 Tony. Hulk stopping the Leviathan is impressive regardless since they can fly through buildings without stopping.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GGtinyPP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kong destroys, Surtur was spooked

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By GangOrca

@alphamon said:

@gangorca: how is it an outlier?

200 petawatts is basically a tsar bomba going off everysecond and it's over the surface area of like a quarter. Not only is that way too much energy as the mark 6 only generates 10 Gigawatts (meaning it would take Tony half a year to even charge that attack to last a second), not only is that miles above any energy feats ever displayed by Stark in later and earlier movies, but it makes Tony's usage of the beam straight up defective in later movies.

Why doesn't he cut out the door Zemo is hiding behind? Why does the laser used on the helicarrier fan not cut through all the way? Why create a heat seal for Thor when Tony could probably gather enough energy on his own to bust Sokovia? The quote is from a tie-in comic to Iron Man 2 if I recall.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca:he probably wasn’t using the arc reactor as the power source for the lasers seeing as he ejects some small metal things after use. Well tonys dad did leave him tech that would and I quote “drawf the nuclear arms race”

Loading Video...

proably because he didn’t want to waste his most powerful weapon plus didn’t Zemo show that vid of Bucky killing his parents pretty quickly, probably because he was regulating the energy seeing as he cuts through the iron suits like butter when he was fighting whiplash. maybe Because it was easier for him to make one for Thor lighting seeing as it would conduct easier

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With current feats I think even DCEU Superman could outpunch Kong leave alone Hulk. It will probably change after movie premiere tho.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon:

he probably wasn’t using the arc reactor as the power source for the lasers seeing as he ejects some small metal things after use.

It almost certainly has to be the arc reactor. No where else is Tony shown to have possessed petawatt lasers outside of arc reactor technology and the fact that the laser just so happens to be a weapon once Tony builds his new suit and element.

Well tonys dad did leave him tech that would and I quote “drawf the nuclear arms race”

That means nothing to it's power. Nick Fury was also implying the power of the Tesseract since the Arc Reactor was based on the Tesseract.

proably because he didn’t want to waste his most powerful weapon

That doesn't stop him from using it constantly in Age of Ultron or Infinity War or even using it in the very fight with Cap and Bucky. No reason not to use it to capture a highly dangerous criminal.

plus didn’t Zemo show that vid of Bucky killing his parents pretty quickly,

They stood there for over a minute before the video and Tony didn't try anything. It's even implied in the scene Tony would need time to take the door down.

probably because he was regulating the energy seeing as he cuts through the iron suits like butter when he was fighting whiplash.

Those suits don't have any significant durability feats so it's more likely that they are less durable than the fan blades. There's no reason to regulate the beam in the helicarrier scene.

maybe Because it was easier for him to make one for Thor lighting seeing as it would conduct easier

Why though? Thor's lightning would be able to easily bust Sokovia then because of the fact that it scales far above the lasers thanks to Leviathan scaling, yet they BOTH couldn't bust it on their own without the vibranium spire. A casual 200 petawatt laser is simply out of Stark's league, especially for his 2nd movie of all times.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Probably Konger

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk hits much harder than Skull Island Kong

Kong will likely dwarf Hulk’s striking in GvK

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Alphamon

@namelessmonster: fair enough

I’m not talking about the power I’m talking about the reasoning as to why he could ever achieve something of that magnitude

in age of ultron he was fighting a robot that was trying to kill litterly everyone, he was fighting an insane super alien that was trying to kill litterly half of the universes population, he was bloodlusted since Bucky kinda killed his mom. These are all much more serious and bigger situation then Zeno.He never got the chance to since he was letting him finish his villian monologue or whatever

agian villain monologue. The only thing that says that is Zeno himself and I don’t think he knows every single thing stark has at his disposal.

said suits were based off some of tony desgins if I remember correctly. Didn’t some of the same fans get blown up by on of Hawkeyes arrows. There probably was seeing as he was cutting over some of the other pieces of the fan and didn’t want to damage it.

pretty sure Thor was weakened thanks to the nords sucking is life force

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/mcu-thor-was-weakened-by-his-vision-in-age-of-ultr-2061719/

maybe, I mean we don’t know how he exactly dose it but there may or may not be a decent explanation on to how he dose it

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@hydratedfubuki6: it is because Surtur braced after the first hit.

Also the "damage" isn't visible afterwards because Surtur is incredibly massive compared to Hulk, so hulk's fists will be like needles to Surtur's eyebrows and those cracks will be like the size of mosquito bites. I don't think mosquito bites are usually visible

@gangorca: lasers use pulsating powers. So the "200 petawatt" won't be active for all the 4-5 seconds he uses them, but only a fraction. It just turns on and off repeatedly.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By APEX_pretador

On topic Hulk by far

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

@gangorca: lasers use pulsating powers. So the "200 petawatt" won't be active for all the 4-5 seconds he uses them, but only a fraction. It just turns on and off repeatedly.

He built the arc reactor, which outputs at least 10 GW, only several hours at most before the big climax. Even if he had built the reactor 10 hours before the big fight, he would only be able to use the laser at full power for 1/5500ths of a second, and that assumes ALL of Tony's power goes into the laser and ignoring all of his suits other functions that require energy.

Honestly, there isn't any justifying 200 petawatts as anything other than an outlier, I doubt the writer of that comic actually thought the laser would only be that powerful for so short (hell, I don't even think they know exactly what a petawatt is).

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 frozen  Moderator

@ggtinypp said:

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: true. I was just giving a point to justify that petawatt narration.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But then again there are still those little cartridges that he ejects after use some I’m still a little edgy on them supposedly being powered by the arc reactor

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has better feats, for now tho

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nwname  Moderator

Hulk got staggered by being thrown at about 1-2 km/s just after that too.

@frozen said:
@ggtinypp said:

This makes the most sense. Trajectory of Hulk and Surtur's body movement doesn't match either.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 takenstew22  Moderator

Just freaking wait until the movie comes out lol.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 frozen  Moderator

True, but tbh if Kong scales to Legendary Godzilla level then he's far beyond MCU characters.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 takenstew22  Moderator

@frozen said:
@takenstew22 said:

True, but tbh if Kong scales to Legendary Godzilla level then he's far beyond MCU characters.

True.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rajjarsalt  Online

@frozen said:
@takenstew22 said:

True.

Nah Kong sux i just took the opportunity to make gifs etc

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@nwname:@frozen

If Surtur's spooked how is his body weight shifting from the impact? Script says shock of Hulk's punches + impact of his jump makes Surtur take a step back etc

plus Surtur suffered some small scale damage from said punches, "not much damage" per script, but still enough to wank imo

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rajjarsalt  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-6272ca1b18c53
deactivated-6272ca1b18c53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Essem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is basically the size of a wasp to Surtur as Wasps in to us.
If a wasp flies towards your face you would do the same exact movement Surtur did. Not because of the impact but because we dont want a wasp in your face. :)

For now, Kong > Hulk in punching power.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kong going to have miltary help Godzilla will win anyway...OT Hard to scale before seeing the whole Thing