Who has the worst lovelife?

spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spider2dfly

I'd say its Wolverine and Daredevil, because all of their women more likely end up dead. Unlike Spider-Man, whose marriage was warped out of existence. (DAMN YOU, OMD!!!)

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I would say it's Black Widow.She has been horizontal with so many heroes and none of them ever planned to have a long term relationship with her.Maybe Bucky will keep her.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By John Valentine

Owl.
Owl.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"I would say it's Black Widow.She has been horizontal with so many heroes and none of them ever planned to have a long term relationship with her.Maybe Bucky will keep her."

spider2dfly said:
"I'd say its Wolverine and Daredevil, because all of their women more likely end up dead. Unlike Spider-Man, whose marriage was warped out of existence. (DAMN YOU, OMD!!!)"

Id think your wrong about both either could have a lot of people but both only want certain people. For instance tfor years there are several people that hinted off to Wolvie ie Storm, Silver Sable, Syrin ect but he wanted Jean grey. Just as BW has been with IM as well as a few others but I think she wanted Steve Rogers. 
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordCosmicKing
caption
caption
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I would say it's Black Widow.She has been horizontal with so many heroes and none of them ever planned to have a long term relationship with her.Maybe Bucky will keep her."

spider2dfly said:
"I'd say its Wolverine and Daredevil, because all of their women more likely end up dead. Unlike Spider-Man, whose marriage was warped out of existence. (DAMN YOU, OMD!!!)"

Id think your wrong about both either could have a lot of people but both only want certain people. For instance tfor years there are several people that hinted off to Wolvie ie Storm, Silver Sable, Syrin ect but he wanted Jean grey. Just as BW has been with IM as well as a few others but I think she wanted Steve Rogers. "
I don't think Black Widow wanted Steve..she seemed more fond of Fury.Also Wolverine really had no involvement with Storm,Silver Sable or Siryn....he may have the worst relationships though.Jean wouldn't show him any attention until she came back from the dead,most of his other girlfriends got offed,he had to turn down a few girls just to save them.Maybe Daredevil will learn to not be in relationships and his girlfriends won't keep getting killed or disfigured.
Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEADPOOL

Deadpool by far has the worst love-life.

Copycat: He splits up with her when he found out he had terminal cancer so she'd hate hi instead of mourn him, then he gets his healing factor and she doesn't want anything to do with him, then she starts stalking him, then she breaks up with him, then she gets killed by Sabretooth.

Death: The only times Deadpool can be with her is when he's on the verge of death, which don't last long. He has to actually die or else they can't be together.

Siryn: She represented everything Deadpool wanted in life, but she hated him at first and gradually became a close friend. Eventually she did want to be with Deadpool and Copycat, disguised as Deadpool, beat her to a bloody pulp and it's unknown where their relationship stands right now, especially since she's pregnant.

Then there are the other women that really don't want anything to do with Deadpool, and prostitutes at that want alot of money to sleep with him.

Marvel Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Marvel Knight
Skrull Imposter is pretty messed up
Skrull Imposter is pretty messed up
The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By The WeatherMan

Wolverine is a mack daddy. I know he got vertical and horizontal with a bunch of chicks.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By Final Arrow
DEADPOOL said:
"Deadpool by far has the worst love-life.

Copycat: He splits up with her when he found out he had terminal cancer so she'd hate hi instead of mourn him, then he gets his healing factor and she doesn't want anything to do with him, then she starts stalking him, then she breaks up with him, then she gets killed by Sabretooth.

Death: The only times Deadpool can be with her is when he's on the verge of death, which don't last long. He has to actually die or else they can't be together.

Siryn: She represented everything Deadpool wanted in life, but she hated him at first and gradually became a close friend. Eventually she did want to be with Deadpool and Copycat, disguised as Deadpool, beat her to a bloody pulp and it's unknown where their relationship stands right now, especially since she's pregnant.

Then there are the other women that really don't want anything to do with Deadpool, and prostitutes at that want alot of money to sleep with him."
We  have a winner
Lady Winter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Lady Winter
Final Arrow said:
"DEADPOOL said:

Then there are the other women that really don't want anything to do with Deadpool, and prostitutes at that want alot of money to sleep with him."
We  have a winner"
Yup.
Regarding Black Widow, she was married to Red-whatshisface before, and had a relationship with Bucky back in the Red Room days, though they couldn't see that through, since they were both punished for it. Now it seems they've started where they left off, so I'd say she's got it OK.
Shonen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Shonen
spider2dfly said:
spider2dfly said:
Batman has the worse love life
LordCosmicKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordCosmicKing

deadpool gets my vote

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By Methos

I'd have to say Kyle Rayner...

lets have a look at his relationship...

1. Alexandrea DeWitt - Dead via being folded inside a refrigerator...
2. Donna Troy - Killed via a crazy android Superman...
3. Jenny Lynn Hayden - Died during Infinite Crisis for no apparent reason...
4. Natu - Relationship ended when the Guandians of the Universe forbid Green Lanterns to love...

and that brings an end to Kyle's lovelife... damn, that man has worse luck than anyone else lol

M

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
Spawn... he has the mind of a lonely man who hasnt been with a woman in years... and yet his he has the body of a deadman in a Mystical Suit... man thats TORTURE  !
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lady Winter said:

Regarding Black Widow, she was married to Red-whatshisface before, and had a relationship with Bucky back in the Red Room days, though they couldn't see that through, since they were both punished for it. Now it seems they've started where they left off, so I'd say she's got it OK.
"
Black Widow is dating Bucky....Right now.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G'bandit

NIGHTWING!

The girls even use him and then dump him like a broken shoe XD

(Huntress) :P

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Scarlet Witch.  Oh, and Storm and Wolvie?  I don't recall that ever happening.  So please stop bringing them up.  It sickens me. 

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G'bandit
Lady Winter said:
"Final Arrow said:
"DEADPOOL said:

We  have a winner"
Yup.
"
yeah I agreed deadpool in Marvel and Nightwing in DC XD

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Deadpool doesn't have a bad love-life...he just doesn't have one.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DEADPOOL
Vance Astro said:
"Deadpool doesn't have a bad love-life...he just doesn't have one."
And I feel his pain ::cries::.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
DEADPOOL said:
"Vance Astro said:
And I feel his pain ::cries::."
It's sad that Outlaw was basically made to be his..and then she goes with Agent X.
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEADPOOL
Vance Astro said:
"DEADPOOL said:
"Vance Astro said:
And I feel his pain ::cries::."
It's sad that Outlaw was basically made to be his..and then she goes with Agent X."
Seems like it. But at the same time, Agent-X was basically made to be Deadpool.
Calvin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Calvin

worst love life ever goes to:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
drums sound.

- Frog-man.

Yes it would be bad enough just for the name, but look at him, he's the real deal three fingered green dude.
Joey Bedlam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joey Bedlam

I'd say Sue Storm. For her husband to have the powers he does, she should never complain about anything. lol