#1 Posted by HulkBusterx9 (1416 posts) - - Show Bio

Leave your thoughts below.

#2 Posted by tethadam (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk or Wolverine

#3 Posted by Green_Tea (10495 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk atm

#4 Posted by jay_z94 (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro or Immortal Hulk I think.

Sentry/Void reformed himself from nothing but I guess that's more molecular manipulation than healing factor.

#5 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#6 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5089 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistically reality warpers like molecule man, Franklin Richards and mad Jim jaspers should be able to reform bodies with the snap of a finger. But beneath them I’d say Hulk is probably at the top

#7 Posted by Stormdriven (17897 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually Deadpool, but as I understand it, it isn’t as powerful as when he was “cursed with life”

#8 Posted by The_Hajduk (6212 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk atm

Hulk is immortal nowadays so I'd go with him too.

#9 Posted by RandomGuy287 (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Maestro Hulk

Immortal Hulk

Sentry

Rockslide

#10 Posted by LawCol (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Immortal.

#11 Posted by King-Ragnar (3862 posts) - - Show Bio

Overall? Hulk.

#12 Posted by Darkthunder (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool,hulk

#13 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on pure healing factor itself?

Either Deadpool or Hulk.

#14 Posted by APEX_pretador (20341 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, wolverine, hulk in no particular order.

#15 Posted by Saiyan_Ross (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#16 Posted by superman52445 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, hulk, wolverine, mr immortal?

#17 Edited by Eeef (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

Presumably Hulk.

#18 Posted by BowdowntoDaddy (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Sentry/Void reformed himself from nothing but I guess that's more molecular manipulation than healing factor.

What feats do Maestro or Immortal even have that put them anywhere close to Deadpool or Sentry? The limits of hulks healing factor have been shown time and time again, he has had several opportunities to prove himself and regrow a limb, or a head, or an arm or a ribcage, yet every time, he failed to. Immortal Hulk didn't grow new arms or legs when his got chopped apart, instead they had to be in proximity to each other and rejoin...

Molecular manipulation is molecular manipulation, I fail to see how how healing or reforming from nothing is "molecular manipulation"...

#19 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

DSS

#20 Posted by SC (18156 posts) - - Show Bio

With the emphasis on the power being healing centered, as opposed to powerful self regeneration being a byproduct of extremely powerful abilities and powers, well, if Deadpool, Wolverine and Hulk are being mentioned, then Madcap should be as well.

#21 Posted by Helloman (29844 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#22 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

It's Hulk. Not even up for debate.

#23 Posted by DoctorHulk (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#24 Posted by Michaelbn (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA :/

#25 Posted by DoctorHulk (111 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Michaelbn (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by DoctorHulk (111 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by SaltySultan (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry by a small margin.

#29 Posted by AbstractRaze (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk and Wolverine can't regenerate from beheadings, Deadpool has the best regenerative capabilities.

#30 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: I dunno about Wolverine, but Hulk has regenerated from a beheading twice already. Unless you mean they can't heal from a destroyed head? Then that's a bit more complicated as Hulk(while Maestro) healed from his entire body including his head being vaporized and turned to nothing but bare bone and Professor Hulk has healed from ripping a big chunk of his head off.

I would say that Deadpool probably edges him out though since he has healed from being a pool of blood IIRC.

#31 Edited by AbstractRaze (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

@intothevoid said:

@abstractraze: I dunno about Wolverine, but Hulk has regenerated from a beheading twice already. Unless you mean they can't heal from a destroyed head? Then that's a bit more complicated as Hulk(while Maestro) healed from his entire body including his head being vaporized and turned to nothing but bare bone and Professor Hulk has healed from ripping a big chunk of his head off.

I would say that Deadpool probably edges him out though since he has healed from being a pool of blood IIRC.

When did Hulk regenerate from a decapitation in the 616? even if he could and I missed something, Deadpool can actually regenerate from a single cell, Deadpool remains on the pinnacle when it comes to biological regeneration, the rest are fodder.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#32 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (938 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

#33 Posted by jay_z94 (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

What feats do Maestro or Immortal even have that put them anywhere close to Deadpool or Sentry? The limits of hulks healing factor have been shown time and time again, he has had several opportunities to prove himself and regrow a limb, or a head, or an arm or a ribcage, yet every time, he failed to. Immortal Hulk didn't grow new arms or legs when his got chopped apart, instead they had to be in proximity to each other and rejoin...

Molecular manipulation is molecular manipulation, I fail to see how how healing or reforming from nothing is "molecular manipulation"...

Maestro has reformed from being reduced to powder IIRC.

Savage Hulk has reformed from a skeleton and both versions have reformed bone, so it's fair to say that IH can reform limbs. Speaking of ribcage, IH already healed that within seconds when he got a hole blasted through his chest.

Then I guess Sentry/Void has the best HF if that feat is ok to use.

#34 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: He did it in Immortal Hulk where he was cut up into pieces.... This is the definitive proof.

And has done it before, forgot the comic name, where he got his head took off but grew a new one.

All of this is 616.

Avatar image for theevolutionary
#35 Posted by TheEvolutionary (369 posts) - - Show Bio

?_? Can I say the obvious? TOAA

#36 Edited by AbstractRaze (2649 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@abstractraze: He did it in Immortal Hulk where he was cut up into pieces.... This is the definitive proof.

And has done it before, forgot the comic name, where he got his head took off but grew a new one.

All of this is 616.

Well, I believe you, but he's still fodder when it comes to Deadpool, Deadpool dwarfs Hulk on the subject.

#37 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: No, he's not fodder in the department but Deadpool is still better.

IM hulk can't die, no matter what.

#38 Posted by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

@abstractraze: When did Hulk regenerate from a decapitation in the 616? even if he could and I missed something, Deadpool can actually regenerate from a single cell, Deadpool remains on the pinnacle when it comes to biological regeneration, the rest are fodder

First time it was in New Avengers: Ultron Forever.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

It's worth mention that this was also the earliest version of Hulk, back when he had his first 6 issues in 1962.

The second time is in his current Immortal Hulk series which you might wanna check out since it's widely considered as the best comic out there.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

He healed his entire body back together here.

I don't remember when DP healed from a single cell? When did that happen? I also wouldn't call others fodder, Hulk has healed from being almost completely vaporized, so he is still pretty up there.

#39 Posted by Kevd4wg (12750 posts) - - Show Bio

Immortal Hulk and DSS come to mind

#40 Posted by Crytodaddykid (27 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94:

Maestro has reformed from being reduced to powder IIRC.

Savage Hulk has reformed from a skeleton and both versions have reformed bone, so it's fair to say that IH can reform limbs. Speaking of ribcage, IH already healed that within seconds when he got a hole blasted through his chest.

Then I guess Sentry/Void has the best HF if that feat is ok to use.

How does maestro doing that put him anywhere close to deadpool in healing factor? What was the context of that anyway? Even if he did that, that wouldn't be growing new bone...

Savage hulk has only grown flesh, not bone. He failed to heal from decapitation. Failed to heal from being impaled. Failed to grow a new ribcage when his was shattered. Failed to grow a single new piece of bone when he got chopped into pieces even as TOBA amped/possessed immortal hulk.

Umm no... immortal hulk got his heart blown out, not his ribcage, in fact you literally saw some of his bone still intact.

Why can't you show a scan of hulk regrowing a severed arm, or a head, or a ribcage? Every time it happened, he failed to grow a new one.

You're basically subtly arguing that hulk is invincible to physical force. Technically, if a character can heal from nothing, as many are arguing here, then they would survive galaxy busting attacks.

You need to show hulk growing a limb or a head before we even begin to venture into the possibility of him healing from powder, healing from blood, healing from a single molecule, healing from nothing, etc.

@theoriginalone said:

All of this is 616.

Well, I believe you, but he's still fodder when it comes to Deadpool, Deadpool dwarfs Hulk on the subject.

He is lying. Could you not tell how hard hes wanking hulk when he says shit like "Hulk can't die no matter what"

Lmao. This wanker is literally claiming hulk cant be killed by solar system destruction or galaxy destruction, which would vaporize every single molecule of hulks along with his soul itself.

Actually what happened was hulk got decapitated, and banners head came out, then hulk failed to heal, until he reattached his severed head.

We saw the same exact thing occur with immortal hulk. He didn't grow new limbs or a new head. He literally had to reattach his severed body parts together.

I don't remember when DP healed from a single cell? When did that happen? I also wouldn't call others fodder, Hulk has healed from being almost completely vaporized, so he is still pretty up there.

Hulk never healed from being vaporized,he has only healed from his skin being vaporized. Which isn't remotely comparable to what deadpool or sentry did. Also, that was banners body who got vaporized, not hulk. Next thing that you are going to see I guess is fanboys putting up scans of banner getting decapitated, then hulking out to heal from it, and fanboys claiming "hulk healed from decapitation. Pathetic.

Avatar image for despero_z_amazo
#41 Posted by DESPERO_Z_AMAZO (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@eeef said:

Presumably Hulk.

#42 Posted by jay_z94 (8281 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@kevd4wg said:

Immortal Hulk and DSS come to mind

#44 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Toaa

#45 Posted by tensor (8442 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#46 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm.........Tony Stark........Duhh.

#47 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: No seriously, that guy can survive anything 😂😂😂!

#49 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10343 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Same thing with Batman. Nothing can kill him, but if does die then he just rises from the grave.