Who Has More Chakra Kaguya or Adult Naruto

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Naruto has more chakra in his left pinky toe then Kaguya has had during her entire life span

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1
deactivated-5fd3a2d04b3e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has more chakra in his left pinky toe then Kaguya has had during her entire life span

STOP TROLLING ON MY THREAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

Who's trolling?

I'm speaking nothing but facts

Naruto has long surpassed Kaguya since Shippudden

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By RDCDesmond

Prime Kaguya Has:

1- Planetary Chakra Fruit boost From entire planet

2- I.T Divine Tree boost amped from all the old era humans + animals chakra

3- Juubi merged Divine Tree boost after merging with Divine Tree that was amped from all the old era humans + animals

Revived Kaguya Has:

1- Large chakra boost from Allied Shinobi + everyone else in world

2- Juubi Jin 3 Eyes Madara body + His Juubi

3- JJ Obito’s Divine Tree that Madara absorbed earlier

4- Portions of SPSM Naruto + Rinnegan Sasuke Chakra

Adult Naruto has

1- Half Hagoromo chakra (SPSM) + Portions of all the tailed beasts chakra + a complete 100% 9 Tails which he only had half before so all his Kurama enhanced forms now have twice the power.

So no naruto Chakra amount and Kaguya is leagues apart.

Kaguya was getting weaker and losing chakra faster than Naruto n Sasuke during the battle because she used dimension swap too much which is like beginning of shippuden kakashi using kamui twice. It’s a taxing Jutsu that makes the user weaker after each time. More or less kaguya is kind of stupid. she could’ve ended things on earth and never wasted Chakra at all teleporting t he battlefield to different worlds.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

Who's trolling?

I'm speaking nothing but facts

Naruto has long surpassed Kaguya since Shippudden

No he didnt show me official statements or scans that say he did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara:

D you not pay attention to the series?

Kinshiki & Momoshiki were both stronger then Kaguya

She was willing to kill her own sons to carry out her plan to amass an army to fight them

Sasuke literally states to them to be threats greater then Kaguya

Kaguya is fodder at this point

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By citgo

@mygod000

Take your time with college man, I understand how hard and Mentally Draining that can be. I won't make a Long response here.

Since u understand my college predicament, im gonna go ahead ignore the other stuff and stick to this topic at hand.

Your argument doesn't Hold any merits, Because Sasuke and Naruto equals in power, but not once did Sasuke cause any cracks in space time. It wasn't a one person thing, it was collective power of the earth.

So I looked up the Sasuke=Naruto and its only in, specifically in "strength" not overall stats like chakra... so yeah

Who knows, Why didn't Isshiki stop Madara or Kaguya when the Latter Betrayed him first Him and left him for dead? Technically didn't exist in the story yet...He was created in 2016, the Manga The Original Manga ended in 2014. Like I said Gai was able to Bend space, so why would Kaguya be able to crack it since it all her chakra in the first place...and then their is the fact that KAguya was never once at her full power because had shared it with Hagoromo and Hamura.

She actually thought Isshiki had died IIRC. Gai bending space wit pure SPEED, not chakra, Gai is f'ing irrelevant.

JJ Obito Rivals Hagoromo's powers. Momoshiki isn't even more powerful than KAguya it was all just conjecture by Sasuke, who didn't even know about the Otsutsuki clan or that Momoshiki had higher ups. Kinshiki urges Momoshiki to Report to the clan that it was Law to report what was happening.

Her own scroll said the same. Sasuke actually knows what Kaguya is capable of so its not conjecture at all. Sasuke saw her in action, he saw all her jutsu's, her most potent jutsu as well LMAO.

He didn't exist until after the Manga was over...just like with Isshiki he didn't exist until the Manga was over. Like I said why didn't Isshiki stop Kaguya? since he was leagues more powerful according to you.

This is the most illogical argument ive ever read tbh. Just cuz they was created later doesn't negate the fact that they were always present during Shippuden. As for why he didnt do anything while the shippuden? who knows, ill wait for future releases for his complete backstory, tho it doesn't make your point any more valid.

As it stands Naruto/Kurama did it.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

So I looked up the Sasuke=Naruto and its only in, specifically in "strength" not overall stats like chakra... so yeah

that not how it works, strength is linked to how much chakra you have.

No Caption Provided

phsyical+Mental energy are linked to Stamina which is linked to how many Jutsu you can do.

You never posted where you got that idea that it was just physical, when Both Sasuke and Naruto was tanking Momoshiki attack together. Naruto 9 tails form Couldn't even match Momoshiki by himself.

She actually thought Isshiki had died IIRC. Gai bending space wit pure SPEED, not chakra, Gai is f'ing irrelevant.

She can sense chakra. Byakugan would show her his chakra was still pretty much flowing since it can see the chakra Flow.

he still was able to bend it. Naruto with his speed wasn't able to bend space, yet you claim he can blitz everyone in Part 2 with 0 trouble.

Her own scroll said the same. Sasuke actually knows what Kaguya is capable of so its not conjecture at all. Sasuke saw her in action, he saw all her jutsu's, her most potent jutsu as well LMAO.

Her Scroll talked about people coming to Take her chakra fruit. right after Momoshiki died, Guess what...More Otsutsuki came to collect Kaguya chakra fruit.

This is the most illogical argument ive ever read tbh. Just cuz they was created later doesn't negate the fact that they were always present during Shippuden. As for why he didnt do anything while the shippuden? who knows, ill wait for future releases for his complete backstory, tho it doesn't make your point any more valid.

As it stands Naruto/Kurama did it.

They weren't present in Shippuden. The Kodachi them wrote them in the series later, after the Series was already over so no they were not all in shippuden. It more Logically then you tell me that zetsu are going to Be of use against God tiers who you claim Momoshiki is above Kaguya. Even Hinata and Choji are able to solo several Zetsu by themselves. So what are Zetsu going to do to Momoshiki when you're arguing he is above Kaguya?

Word of God never once said They were above Kaguya, i'm sure Kinshimoto hasn't said anything about it as well.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Kaguya, Naruto just has the benefit of being the main character so he can have as much chakra as the plot needs him too.

But Obviously Kaguya.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

that not how it works, strength is linked to how much chakra you have.

phsyical+Mental energy are linked to Stamina which is linked to how many Jutsu you can do.

You never posted where you got that idea that it was just physical, when Both Sasuke and Naruto was tanking Momoshiki attack together. Naruto 9 tails form Couldn't even match Momoshiki by himself.

Your very own scan says Physical+spiritual=chakra LINKED to stamina LINKED to jutsu =/= Taijutsu: to use jutsu other than taijutsu chakra is needed, Taijutsu (h2h) doesnt require chakra LMAO which duo used against Momo. Sasuke can keep up wit Naruto's punches thrown at Momoshiki. And I got "strength" from Sasuke guide book and the simple fact that Sasuke has nowhere near as much chakra as Naruto is a common known fact hence "equal in strength". Half 9tails couldnt match Golem.

he still was able to bend it. Naruto with his speed wasn't able to bend space, yet you claim he can blitz everyone in Part 2 with 0 trouble.

Without the use of chakra, so it literally still irrelevant. Bringing up Naruto is again F'ing irrelevant and it'll make the current topic divulge into long nonsense which I frankly I dont have time for so ill ignore.

Her Scroll talked about people coming to Take her chakra fruit. right after Momoshiki died, Guess what...More Otsutsuki came to collect Kaguya chakra fruit.

Ngl this is very irrelevant to topic at hand.

They weren't present in Shippuden. The Kodachi them wrote them in the series later, after the Series was already over so no they were not all in shippuden. It more Logically then you tell me that zetsu are going to Be of use against God tiers who you claim Momoshiki is above Kaguya. Even Hinata and Choji are able to solo several Zetsu by themselves. So what are Zetsu going to do to Momoshiki when you're arguing he is above Kaguya?

Im gonna go ahead and ignore Momo><Kaguya since it has nothing to do wit this.

You dont seem to understand your illogical reasoning behind your argument that they weren't created in Shippuden, u realize that Kaguya wasnt also created till EOS, so by your logic she wasnt in beginning of Naruto and Shippuden, but yes she was, same for Isshiki and Momoshiki, especially by eating a fruit which takes 1000 years to bloom and knowing Kaguya. Its very simple to understand man.

Word of God never once said They were above Kaguya, i'm sure Kinshimoto hasn't said anything about it as well.

Wake up from delusions. Also dont take me ignoring your off topic arguments as an offence, I just dont have time for em, and the topic at hand it Naruto/Kurama shattering spacetime. The only counter arguments you brought up for that are Gai speed, Sasuke =, Ōtsutsuki not existing, which ive addressed.

Naruto/Kurama chakra caused cracks in spacetime deal wit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to say something who is after Kaguyas chakra right now

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

Your very own scan says Physical+spiritual=chakra LINKED to stamina LINKED to jutsu =/= Taijutsu: to use jutsu other than taijutsu chakra is needed, Taijutsu (h2h) doesnt require chakra LMAO which duo used against Momo. Sasuke can keep up wit Naruto's punches thrown at Momoshiki. And I got "strength" from Sasuke guide book and the simple fact that Sasuke has nowhere near as much chakra as Naruto is a common known fact hence "equal in strength". Half 9tails couldnt match Golem.

That is true that Taijutsu doesn't Require chakra, but This is a Legitimate source that Says Physical+Spiritual=chakra.

Then when explaining Senjutsu it also said the same thing. Two Sources support the same idea that Physical+Spiritual=Chakra.

Naruto and Sasuke did literally about the same in that fight with Momoshiki.

Without the use of chakra, so it literally still irrelevant. Bringing up Naruto is again F'ing irrelevant and it'll make the current topic divulge into long nonsense which I frankly I dont have time for so ill ignore.

We don't have to go off topic with It, I just pointing out flaws in your logic and argument is all. You said it's irrelevant, but you bring up speed arguments all the time for Boruto Fighters.

Ngl this is very irrelevant to topic at hand.

No, because it tells you even after Momoshiki died other OTstusuki member is seeking Kaguya's Power.

Im gonna go ahead and ignore Momo><Kaguya since it has nothing to do wit this.

You dont seem to understand your illogical reasoning behind your argument that they weren't created in Shippuden, u realize that Kaguya wasnt also created till EOS, so by your logic she wasnt in beginning of Naruto and Shippuden, but yes she was, same for Isshiki and Momoshiki, especially by eating a fruit which takes 1000 years to bloom and knowing Kaguya. Its very simple to understand man.

You are the one who brought up Zetsu Army. I'm just showing you how illogical your argument is, Kaguya knows and seen Momoshiki...and you said Momoshiki was a Kaguya+ level fighter yet Kaguya thinks Zetsu would have any deciding factor on a fight of that Caliber is a logical fallacy in itself. You see nothing wrong with that and use that to upgrade Momoshiki. It undermines you whole Argument.

You said Momoshiki had 11 Chakra Fruit which would have taken 11 Thousand years for them to bloom. It doesn't change the fact that he didn't even evolve or make any noticeable increase to him. you just assume it did because it's a chakra fruit.

Hagoromo already stated Chakra isn't suppose to be use to amplify 1 individually, because they become hubris with their self-confident.

Which resulted in Momoshiki getting his but destroyed and killed off so easily.

Wake up from delusions. Also dont take me ignoring your off topic arguments as an offence, I just dont have time for em, and the topic at hand it Naruto/Kurama shattering spacetime. The only counter arguments you brought up for that are Gai speed, Sasuke =, Ōtsutsuki not existing, which ive addressed.

Naruto/Kurama chakra caused cracks in spacetime deal wit.

the actually Topic is "who has more chakra Kaguya or Naruto" Kaguya has more chakra, Can spam dimension travel Which Takes Most of Sasuke chakra to do at least once who also equals Naruto.

able to create Dimensions at will and destroy them...something Naruto can't do, I told you Momoshiki never confirmed Naruto he just said Naruto has the maximal level chakra on the planet.

You don't accept that and continue to say Naruto is doing this to reach for feats. to assume Naruto is doing that without any statements That is called headcanon.

you have no problem bring up Kaguya Scrolls to inflate Momoshiki, in that case Statements matters to you...but in the case of things you can't prove statements doesn't matter to you then. it clear to everyone in here that you're reaching and using double standards.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Yes he did target Gyuki and was utterly disappointed in the chakra he gained, soon after taking Gyūki's chakra he went to his dimension and thats where he planted the tree, which is why he brought Naruto to his dimension as well, not on earth. The total concentration of chakra was the Jinchuriki=Naruto and Bee, but more so Naruto.

Momo was disappointed coz bee escaped (probably through tentacle substitution). So he went to the next biggest chakra, naruto. You're ignoring there are 7 other bijus on earth. No way it's just naruto/kurama.

Using past incarnations as evidence to say Naruto/Kurama chakra nowhere near Kaguya is ridiculous, just saying. Also not rly a plot device more so to show Kaguya is fodder to Momoshiki and Naruto now.

Kaguya only looks fodder bcoz she's dumb and doesn't know how to fight.

IM just gonna leave you wit this:

The space curvature climbing was in direct correlation with the cracks in spacetime, soon after those happened Kinshiki sensed the chakra, and was like it went from 10 to 16 (went through the roof) and made preparations to pull up to earth.

Now im saying if its all of Kaguya's chakra=all humans on earth's chakra which caused the cracks in spacetime/curvature to rise then why didnt Momo/Kin come to earth earlier in the series? in a Era full of shinobi wit considerably more chakra than current Boruto Era of peace, less shinobi, less chakra.

Kaguya's chakra = shinju + chakra collected from IT. Now, we know for a fact that the Otsutsuki's were gonna come anyway. It was written in kaguya's scroll. She was even building an army to fight them.

Kaguya never caused cracks in spacetime when she ate the fruit, merged wit Juubi, took IT chakra (post resurrection) if she did then Kinshiki/Momoshiki woulda sensed it, and pulled up on earth then and there, but didn't.

Now a current Era of less chakra suddenly caused cracks in spacetime? how? no unless it was Naruto/Kurama, this is further made apparent by the fact that a chakra greedy alien only took Naruto and was gonna damn near surface wipe the rest.

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Doesn't makes sense that naruto's chakra alone can coz cracks when kaguya's couldn't. It has to be the whole of earth's chakra.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this thread still open?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because people think Naruto has more chakra than his relative who is the originator of chakra on earth

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo was disappointed coz bee escaped (probably through tentacle substitution). So he went to the next biggest chakra, naruto. You're ignoring there are 7 other bijus on earth. No way it's just naruto/kurama.

Im not ignoring anything, 1 tiny piece tail worth of chakra>>>7tails anyways. If the other bijuu actually caused the chakra to go up a chakra hunger person would go for all and not gonna damn near wipe em all out.

Regardless she's been stated inferior to Momoshiki within her own scroll and by Sasuke who actually fought her and knows what she's capable of.

Kaguya's chakra = shinju + chakra collected from IT. Now, we know for a fact that the Otsutsuki's were gonna come anyway. It was written in kaguya's scroll. She was even building an army to fight them.

Yes she did collect all that chakra yet still didnt cause cracks in spacetime, especially in a era full of shinobi, chakra. She was building an army for Momoshiki/Kinshiki LOL:

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Doesn't makes sense that naruto's chakra alone can coz cracks when kaguya's couldn't. It has to be the whole of earth's chakra.

You dont seem to understand, if it was all of Kaguya's chakra then Momo/Kin woulda pulled up to earth decades ago. And I already told you stop using weaker incarnations as evidence. And its Naruto/Kurama's chakra which caused cracks in spacetime.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: Urashiki did go for the other tailed beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: He wanted them all he was going after shukaku and then he was going to make his way up through all of them but Gaara and Sasuke foiled his plan so he tried to go back to the past to take the 9 tails from kid Naruto since he knew Adult naruto was stronger than him

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By citgo

@thegodmadara: lol nothing suggests that he was going for all, as when he failed his capture for the 1st tailed beast he immediately went for the 9 right after, skipping all the others in the process. And regardless 5bijuu were simultaneously smacked by HALF Kurama pre 6paths amp, there legit fodder bruv.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

@thegodmadara: lol nothing suggests that he was going for all, as when he failed his capture for the 1st tailed beast he immediately went for the 9 right after, skipping all the others in the process. And regardless 5bijuu were simultaneously smacked by HALF Kurama pre 6paths amp, there legit fodder bruv.

He was going after all of them but gave up because of Naruto and the Squad thats why he was going to the Past to take the kyuubi for himself

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was going after all of them but gave up because of Naruto and the Squad thats why he was going to the Past to take the kyuubi for himself

that dont make no sense cuz that was pre 6paths amp Kyuubi LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@thegodmadara said:

he wanted Kaguyas chakra the tailed beast thats why he was hunting them but they stopped him so he went to the past for Kyuubi chakra, that is why he went back in time

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: you can look it up thats why he went back in time he just wanted that piece of Kaguyas chakra

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By citgo

@thegodmadara said:
@citgo said:
@thegodmadara said:

he wanted Kaguyas chakra the tailed beast thats why he was hunting them but they stopped him so he went to the past for Kyuubi chakra, that is why he went back in time

when did this headcanon happen exactly? he only looked for 1tails who's legit fodder and then went for a weaker 9tails LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@thegodmadara said:
@citgo said:
@thegodmadara said:

when did this headcanon happen exactly? he only looked for 1tails who's legit fodder and then went for a weaker 9tails LOL

The point of Urashiki’s Time Travel Arc is to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Naruto.

“It’d be cool if Boruto met Naruto when he was a kid!” Such was my unreasonable request, which the anime staff were kind enough to grant. Boruto, Naruto, Sasuke and other old characters will appear, so please don’t miss this wild anniversary celebration!

No Caption Provided

Kishimoto was talking to the anime staff of Boruto and mentioned that he liked the idea of Boruto meeting a young Naruto, so the staff decided to make to make it happen. Kishimoto seemed surprised that they really were willing to go along with it. That’s the long and short of how it came to be.

Urashiki isn’t currently after the Chakra Fruit in the short term, he’s after the Nine Tail’s chakra. He went back in time because it would be easier to capture and steal chakra from Part 1 Naruto than New Era Naruto. That is his current short-term goal.

Credit: To @atlajamir

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By citgo

@mygod000:

That is true that Taijutsu doesn't Require chakra, but This is a Legitimate source that Says Physical+Spiritual=chakra.

So? chakra still has nothing to do wit taijutsu.

Then when explaining Senjutsu it also said the same thing. Two Sources support the same idea that Physical+Spiritual=Chakra.

Naruto and Sasuke did literally about the same in that fight with Momoshiki.

Naruto uses that mode in every fight but when it comes to pure taijutsu fight its h2h which doesnt even require chakra, and Sasuke still matched Naruto in taijutsu aspect. Anyhow Sasuke is equal to Naruto in strength not chakra nor overall stats.

We don't have to go off topic with It, I just pointing out flaws in your logic and argument is all. You said it's irrelevant, but you bring up speed arguments all the time for Boruto Fighters.

I bring up speed arguments in threads which require them, here their irrelevant, so as I already said, and ill it again ill ignore bcuz its completely irrelevant here.

No, because it tells you even after Momoshiki died other OTstusuki member is seeking Kaguya's Power.

Who Isshiki? its still very irrelevant cuz Kaguya's scroll had verbatim mentions of Momo/KIn. And this is still irrelevant srry.

You are the one who brought up Zetsu Army. I'm just showing you how illogical your argument is, Kaguya knows and seen Momoshiki...and you said Momoshiki was a Kaguya+ level fighter yet Kaguya thinks Zetsu would have any deciding factor on a fight of that Caliber is a logical fallacy in itself. You see nothing wrong with that and use that to upgrade Momoshiki. It undermines you whole Argument.

YOU: "Momoshiki isn't even more powerful than KAguya" Post #139

YOU: "It more Logically then you tell me that zetsu are going to Be of use against God tiers who you claim Momoshiki is above Kaguya." Post #158

I only brought up her scroll to your post139 argument.

You are the one who brought up her WZ army

None of this irrelevant stuff undermines anything on my part, if anything it shows you avoiding the topic at hand, tho I already gave u an answer for Momo>Kaguya which went over your head and it wasnt even WZ, but ill stick to topic.

You said Momoshiki had 11 Chakra Fruit which would have taken 11 Thousand years for them to bloom. It doesn't change the fact that he didn't even evolve or make any noticeable increase to him. you just assume it did because it's a chakra fruit.

So you accept they was there during OG Naruto/Shippuden, thats legit GG.

Hagoromo already stated Chakra isn't suppose to be use to amplify 1 individually, because they become hubris with their self-confident.

Which resulted in Momoshiki getting his but destroyed and killed off so easily.

I fail to see how this is relevant.

the actually Topic is "who has more chakra Kaguya or Naruto" Kaguya has more chakra, Can spam dimension travel Which Takes Most of Sasuke chakra to do at least once who also equals Naruto.

Nowhere does it say that Sasuke equals Naruto in chakra, only strength aka taijutsu.

able to create Dimensions at will and destroy them...something Naruto can't do, I told you Momoshiki never confirmed Naruto he just said Naruto has the maximal level chakra on the planet.

already given a counter for this, so im not about to go in circles.

You don't accept that and continue to say Naruto is doing this to reach for feats. to assume Naruto is doing that without any statements That is called headcanon.

The narrative of the story suggests it, as well as the argument I made earlier which funny enough you've unconsciously agreed upon.

you have no problem bring up Kaguya Scrolls to inflate Momoshiki, in that case Statements matters to you...but in the case of things you can't prove statements doesn't matter to you then. it clear to everyone in here that you're reaching and using double standards.

PLot progression and narrative also matter to me.

As it stands its still all Naruto/Kurama causing cracks in spacetime.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The point of Urashiki’s Time Travel Arc is to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Naruto.

“It’d be cool if Boruto met Naruto when he was a kid!” Such was my unreasonable request, which the anime staff were kind enough to grant. Boruto, Naruto, Sasuke and other old characters will appear, so please don’t miss this wild anniversary celebration!

I know and so what of it?

Kishimoto was talking to the anime staff of Boruto and mentioned that he liked the idea of Boruto meeting a young Naruto, so the staff decided to make to make it happen. Kishimoto seemed surprised that they really were willing to go along with it. That’s the long and short of how it came to be.

NIce?!

Urashiki isn’t currently after the Chakra Fruit in the short term, he’s after the Nine Tail’s chakra. He went back in time because it would be easier to capture and steal chakra from Part 1 Naruto than New Era Naruto. That is his current short-term goal.

So basically u just admitted he was never after the fruit but more so a weaker Kyuubi, I gotchu.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

So? chakra still has nothing to do wit taijutsu.

Concession accepted it doesn't change the fact that Another sources Agrees with what was said. all you're doing is focusing on one thing and ignoring the other parts which are correct.

No Caption Provided

Physical+Spiritual energy Makes chakra. You admitted Sasuke Physical energy=Naruto.

Naruto uses that mode in every fight but when it comes to pure taijutsu fight its h2h which doesnt even require chakra, and Sasuke still matched Naruto in taijutsu aspect. Anyhow Sasuke is equal to Naruto in strength not chakra nor overall stats.

Irrelevant what Naruto uses, the Fact is You admitted Sasuke Physical energy=Naruto. Spiritual energy+Physical energy equal chakra.

like I said Concession accepted on we know Naruto and Sasuke both have equal Strength. You said Naruto did the cracks in space time in base for which Again Naruto=Sasuke

I bring up speed arguments in threads which require them, here their irrelevant, so as I already said, and ill it again ill ignore bcuz its completely irrelevant here.

it not irrelevant because that be your main argument in Vs why you say they win. Regardless it doesn't matter Because using Hyperbole and flowery Langues from non-canon sources is a fallacy anyway. the main Canon doesn't support those speed you wank.

Who Isshiki? its still very irrelevant cuz Kaguya's scroll had verbatim mentions of Momo/KIn. And this is still irrelevant srry.

That irrelevant what the scroll mentioned, because you tried to use the anime as well, which Urashiki was also going after Kaguya power as well and went after the 1 tails then went into the past to get the 9 tails.

YOU: "Momoshiki isn't even more powerful than KAguya" Post #139

YOU: "It more Logically then you tell me that zetsu are going to Be of use against God tiers who you claim Momoshiki is above Kaguya." Post #158

I only brought up her scroll to your post139 argument.

You are the one who brought up her WZ army

None of this irrelevant stuff undermines anything on my part, if anything it shows you avoiding the topic at hand, tho I already gave u an answer for Momo>Kaguya which went over your head and it wasnt even WZ, but ill stick to topic.

in response to you reaching for feats saying Base Naruto>Kaguya, because you claimed he cracked space time which i've proven is false sasuke=Naruto. Physical+spiritual=Chakra

Sasuke physical energy=Naruto's.

So you accept they was there during OG Naruto/Shippuden, thats legit GG.

They were never in the OG Naruto, they were inserted later on after Boruto movie. that's Like saying Adult Sasuke and Boruto was around during Kid Naruto in the OG original Series. They weren't Boruto wasn't even created yet, nor was bolt who was the original name for boruto.

I fail to see how this is relevant.

you were saying Momoshiki was eating 11 Chakra fruit, and didn't evolve or get really any noticeable power up.

Nowhere does it say that Sasuke equals Naruto in chakra, only strength aka taijutsu.

Too Bad physical strength is needed for Chakra.

already given a counter for this, so im not about to go in circles.

I already counter your counter argument. Sasuke=Naruto in physical strength you can't prove Naruto spiritual energy is greater than Sasuke since both of them or reincarnations of Hagoromo kids strengthening them.

The narrative of the story suggests it, as well as the argument I made earlier which funny enough you've unconsciously agreed upon.

The Narrative of the Story doesn't suggest it was Naruto. the Narrative of the story suggest it was everyone on earth chakra combined.

PLot progression and narrative also matter to me.

As it stands its still all Naruto/Kurama causing cracks in spacetime.

They didn't you're just using headcanon and assumptions.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@sanjee007 said:

Im not ignoring anything, 1 tiny piece tail worth of chakra>>>7tails anyways. If the other bijuu actually caused the chakra to go up a chakra hunger person would go for all and not gonna damn near wipe em all out.

You just keep saying momo was only targeting naruto & bee, but there's no proof of that. It makes no sense to take naruto and just leave a planet full of chakra. And where is it said momoshiki was gonna nuke the planet?? When momo found out that kaguya has been sealed off, he decided to redo Kaguya's work.

Regardless she's been stated inferior to Momoshiki within her own scroll and by Sasuke who actually fought her and knows what she's capable of.

I know, the inferiority is in the sense as a fighter. Her chakra lvls are still comparable.

Yes she did collect all that chakra yet still didnt cause cracks in spacetime, especially in a era full of shinobi, chakra. She was building an army for Momoshiki/Kinshiki LOL:

You dont seem to understand, if it was all of Kaguya's chakra then Momo/Kin woulda pulled up to earth decades ago. And I already told you stop using weaker incarnations as evidence. And its Naruto/Kurama's chakra which caused cracks in spacetime.

That's what I'm saying, it's a plot thing. These space time cracks conveniently didn't appear until boruto era or kinshiki didn't found out about them. This crack thing is standing on very shaky logic. Nothing points to it being naruto's chakra.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193 said:

Because people think Naruto has more chakra than his relative who is the originator of chakra on earth

Made me chuckle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki isnt beating zetsus do yall even know what zetsus do they arent Fodder, Kaguya who create hundreds of thousands of white zetsus for Fodder she created it FOR HER ENTIRE CLAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@thegodmadara said:

I know and so what of it?

NIce?!

So basically u just admitted he was never after the fruit but more so a weaker Kyuubi, I gotchu.

You do realize the Kyuubi is still technically the fruit right

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that this has more than 20 responses let alone 4 pages of debate of something this simple:

Loading Video...

Kaguya slaps

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By citgo

@thegodmadara said:

So basically your telling me that the Kyuubi is more than enough for the fruit gotchu!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@thegodmadara said:

So basically your telling me that the Kyuubi is more than enough for the entire fruit gotchu!

Didnt say that I said he wanted the KYUUBI a PIECE OF THE FRUIT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo: yes A piece

"You do realize the Kyuubi is still technically the fruit right" -you

doesnt sound like u said piece.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that this has more than 20 responses let alone 4 pages of debate of something this simple:

Loading Video...

Kaguya slaps

This^^^^

Hilarious.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By citgo

@mygod000 said:

Concession accepted it doesn't change the fact that Another sources Agrees with what was said. all you're doing is focusing on one thing and ignoring the other parts which are correct.

Physical+Spiritual energy Makes chakra. You admitted Sasuke Physical energy=Naruto.

Its seems your lacking in the basics. Physical+Spiritual=Chakra=/=Physicals/Taijutsu. On their own: Physical=/=Chakra, Spiritual=/=Chakra, its by combining both to make chakra. Sasuke matched Naruto's SPS enhanced physicals with pure physicals (Taijutsu) meaning no chakra involved on his end. Hence equally in strength physically.

like I said Concession accepted on we know Naruto and Sasuke both have equal Strength. You said Naruto did the cracks in space time in base for which Again Naruto=Sasuke

LOL

That irrelevant what the scroll mentioned, because you tried to use the anime as well, which Urashiki was also going after Kaguya power as well and went after the 1 tails then went into the past to get the 9 tails.

All this is deadass irrelevant. But Yeah going for weaker incarnation of Kyuubi and weakest bijuu, good stuff. lol

in response to you reaching for feats saying Base Naruto>Kaguya, because you claimed he cracked space time which i've proven is false sasuke=Naruto. Physical+spiritual=Chakra

Naruto/Kurama. Not just Naruto.

They were never in the OG Naruto, they were inserted later on after Boruto movie. that's Like saying Adult Sasuke and Boruto was around during Kid Naruto in the OG original Series. They weren't Boruto wasn't even created yet, nor was bolt who was the original name for boruto.

Im not going to go in different timeline theories for Boruto/Naruto. Boruto/Sasuke were bound by time travel, while Momo/Kin were made to be preexisting in Naruto world. IIRC Momo/Kin were made by EOS just like Kaguya. Its like me saying that Kaguya was never in OG/Shippuden while her backstory says she was, same backstory which includes Momoshiki knowing her and him eating a fruit which literally takes 1000 years to bud. WHAT IS so hard to understand?

YOU: "You said Momoshiki had 11 Chakra Fruit which would have taken 11 Thousand years for them to bloom.It doesn't change the fact that he didn't even evolve or make any noticeable increase to him. you just assume it did because it's a chakra fruit."

Its doesnt change the fact he didnt evolve, but was still there, hence why I said you unconsciously accepted it.

The Narrative of the Story doesn't suggest it was Naruto. the Narrative of the story suggest it was everyone on earth chakra combined.

U do realize that I already went over this, for which u responded wit, "But Momo/Kin weren't there" to which I already gave replies in 2 ways, then you brought up some irrelevant garbage, and your most pertinent point was Sasuke tbh...

They didn't you're just using headcanon and assumptions.

Not at actually LOL

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By citgo

@sanjee007:

You just keep saying momo was only targeting naruto & bee, but there's no proof of that. It makes no sense to take naruto and just leave a planet full of chakra. And where is it said momoshiki was gonna nuke the planet?? When momo found out that kaguya has been sealed off, he decided to redo Kaguya's work.

The proof is when he shitted on Bee, Kinshiki said "the maximal/the massive chakra were seeking" is coming from that direction (Konaha) which then a scan literally shows Naruto/Kurama. So the maximal/massive chakra's were the Jinchuriki's, 95+% Naruto/Kurama mostly. I never said Momo was gonna nuke the planet lol, I said he was gonna damn near surface wipe it, multi continental or lowball life wiper, why? bcuz Momo's amped TBB dwarfed 100% Kurama. 50% Kurama is same size as complete Gyūki who was dwarfed by Juubi's 3form TBB. Now Momo's TBB (more chakra in TBB) bigger than Juubi's TBB scales above Juubi's. And he also says that he'll till this seedbed, seedbed (soil) being earths surface, and clean it up, then proceeds to summon TBB to do just that. He was going to redo Kaguya's work, by only needing Naruto/Kurama, the rest were disposable.

I know, the inferiority is in the sense as a fighter. Her chakra lvls are still comparable.

Sasuke himself who fought and knows what Kaguya is capable of confirmed Momo>>>Kaguya.

That's what I'm saying, it's a plot thing. These space time cracks conveniently didn't appear until boruto era or kinshiki didn't found out about them. This crack thing is standing on very shaky logic. Nothing points to it being naruto's chakra.

If anything cracks shoulda appeared in war arc and earlier cuz of Kaguya reuniting all chakra, but didnt. Its not plot bcuz the chakra lvls went from 10 to 16th space curvature causing cracks in spacetime, meaning it rised.

Kaguya is out the picture: failed to cause cracks wit all humans chakra (chakra rampant era) in one being which was what attracted Momo/Kin to earth.

Boruto/current earth population out the pic: not enough Shinobi=drastically less chakra+Momo's TBB

1-8 bijuu's out the pic: 8 tails was utterly disappointing.

Who does that leave behind?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

The top Argument is basically done both sources say the same thing only one thing you can argue is wrong in those sources which is the taijutsu part.

All this is deadass irrelevant. But Yeah going for weaker incarnation of Kyuubi and weakest bijuu, good stuff. lol

Their no way to prove that Kyuubi got amped by Six path chakra since he was born from The Ten tails which is Six path charka.

Naruto/Kurama. Not just Naruto.

you've yet to prove that, it just your assumption you are asserting that it was naruto but you don't have concrete proof of that. either give me a statement that it was naruto doing this or their is nothing more to debate on that.

Im not going to go in different timeline theories for Boruto/Naruto. Boruto/Sasuke were bound by time travel, while Momo/Kin were made to be preexisting in Naruto world. IIRC Momo/Kin were made by EOS just like Kaguya. Its like me saying that Kaguya was never in OG/Shippuden while her backstory says she was, same backstory which includes Momoshiki knowing her and him eating a fruit which literally takes 1000 years to bud. WHAT IS so hard to understand?

YOU: "You said Momoshiki had 11 Chakra Fruit which would have taken 11 Thousand years for them to bloom.It doesn't change the fact that he didn't even evolve or make any noticeable increase to him. you just assume it did because it's a chakra fruit."

Its doesnt change the fact he didnt evolve, but was still there, hence why I said you unconsciously accepted it.

Kaguya was mentioned in the series albeit near the very end in Chapter 647...Momoshiki was never mention they were shown in the anime in a filler episode of Kaguya's backstory. The manga ended way before the anime.

U do realize that I already went over this, for which u responded wit, "But Momo/Kin weren't there" to which I already gave replies in 2 ways, then you brought up some irrelevant garbage, and your most pertinent point was Sasuke tbh...

your opinion was that Naruto/Kurama caused the cracks...you've said this already. I've merely asked you to give me concrete Evidence that it was naruto/Kurama Causing the cracks. You can't give me any statements from Toneri, you can't give me any Statements from Momoshiki or Kin to confirm it was naruto/Kurama causing these cracks. Hence why I said you've only be asserting your opinion not facts.

Kin and Momo said They sense a greater chakra...but not once did they say "This is the Same chakra which has been Causing cracks" If you could show that i'll settle for that and concede my point.

I don't have a problem with accepting the truth when concrete evidence is given irrefutable evidence is given. I won't just willing accept something just because someone told me their opinion on it. Now, are you going to show me the concrete evidence or are you going to continue to use this Fictitious notion that Naruto/Kurama caused these cracks based on your assumptions?

Not at actually LOL

Asserting opinions with lack of evidence is called Headcanon.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By citgo

@mygod000 said:

The top Argument is basically done both sources say the same thing only one thing you can argue is wrong in those sources which is the taijutsu part.

Senjutsu chakra is created by molding/balancing Physical+Spiritual+Nature creating a new chakra, without this process they're would be no Senjutsu chakra, now this senjutsu chakra is what boosts physicals: again on its own: Physical=/=chakra, Spiritual=/=chakra, Nature=/=chakra. We know basic (physicals/Taijutsu) doesn't require chakra, which is what Sasuke used to match Naruto's enhanced (physicals/Taijutsu) so again no chakra used on Sasuke's end. Simple

Their no way to prove that Kyuubi got amped by Six path chakra since he was born from The Ten tails which is Six path charka.

If thats the case then Kyuubi wouldnt have required nature energy added to its tbb and what not, why do u suppose Naruto has a mode called BSM to fight JJ's? Next.

you've yet to prove that, it just your assumption you are asserting that it was naruto but you don't have concrete proof of that. either give me a statement that it was naruto doing this or their is nothing more to debate on that.

Kaguya post resurrection not causing a single crack in spacetime/space curvature by absorbing IT chakra (from chakra rampant era) which was what alerted Kinshiki to sense the massive chakra, as he calls it "through the heavens". Momo/kin whooping Bee and then saying another Jinchuriki still remains and the maximum/massive chakra is coming from Konoha direction which then shows a panel of Naruto/Kurama. Suggesting it was the Jinchuriki's causing space cracks, but mostly Naruto/Kurama. Momo/Kin pull up to Leaf to redo Kaguya's work (the chakra fruit) but only see fit to take Naruto and have no problem killing everybody else. A chakra greedy Ōtsutsuki no less.

Kaguya was mentioned in the series albeit near the very end in Chapter 647...Momoshiki was never mention they were shown in the anime in a filler episode of Kaguya's backstory. The manga ended way before the anime.

The fact that he was shown in filler shows he was already created by Kishimoto by EOS, design and all. Stop denying the fact that he knows Kaguya who got a 1000year backstory, and also the fact that the he ate a 1000 year old fruit, theres no going around this.

your opinion was that Naruto/Kurama caused the cracks...you've said this already. I've merely asked you to give me concrete Evidence that it was naruto/Kurama Causing the cracks. You can't give me any statements from Toneri, you can't give me any Statements from Momoshiki or Kin to confirm it was naruto/Kurama causing these cracks. Hence why I said you've only be asserting your opinion not facts.

The story literally points to Jinchuriki's & Naruto/Kurama causing the cracks,

"The space curvature climbing was in direct correlation with the cracks in spacetime, soon after those happened Kinshiki sensed the chakra, and was like it went from 10 to 16 and made preparations to pull up to earth. Now im saying if its all of Kaguya's chakra=all humans on earth's chakra which caused the cracks in spacetime/curvature to rise then why didnt Momo/Kin come to earth earlier in the series? in a Era full of shinobi wit considerably more chakra than current Boruto Era of peace, less shinobi, less chakra. Kaguya never caused cracks in spacetime when she ate the fruit, merged wit Juubi, took IT chakra (post resurrection) if she did then Kinshiki/Momoshiki woulda sensed it, and pulled up on earth then and there, but didn't. Now a current Era of less chakra suddenly caused cracks in spacetime? how? no unless it was Naruto/Kurama, this is further made apparent by the fact that a chakra greedy alien only took Naruto and was gonna damn near surface wipe the rest."

The whole narrative points to Naruto/Kurama.

You legit got no counter arguments left, except: "does he have a statement of causing them cracks?" for which I can say, does JJ Madara have any statements of being able to use PS? see how far that gets you.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Senjutsu chakra is created by molding/balancing Physical+Spiritual+Nature creating a new chakra, without this process they're would be no Senjutsu chakra, now this senjutsu chakra is what boosts physicals: again on its own: Physical=/=chakra, Spiritual=/=chakra, Nature=/=chakra. We know basic (physicals/Taijutsu) doesn't require chakra, which is what Sasuke used to match Naruto's enhanced (physicals/Taijutsu) so again no chakra used on Sasuke's end. Simple

Physical+Spiritual=Chakra

If thats the case then Kyuubi wouldnt have required nature energy added to its tbb and what not, why do u suppose Naruto has a mode called BSM to fight JJ's? Next.

That has nothing to do with 9 tails Be a piece of The ten tails chakra which has is six path Senjutsu.

Kaguya post resurrection not causing a single crack in spacetime/space curvatureby absorbing IT chakra (from chakra rampant era) which was what alerted Kinshiki to sense the massive chakra, as he calls it "through the heavens". Momo/kin whooping Bee and then saying another Jinchuriki still remains and the maximum/massive chakra is coming from Konoha direction which then shows a panel of Naruto/Kurama. Suggesting it was the Jinchuriki's causing space cracks, but mostly Naruto/Kurama. Momo/Kin pull up to Leaf to redo Kaguya's work (the chakra fruit) but only see fit to take Naruto and have no problem killing everybody else. A chakra greedy Ōtsutsuki no less.

we have no way of knowing this at all because no one was around to even make that statement.

The fact that he was shown in filler shows he was already created by Kishimoto by EOS, design and all. Stop denying the fact that he knows Kaguya who got a 1000year backstory, and also the fact that the he ate a 1000 year old fruit, theres no going around this.

The filler was after the manga.

The story literally points to Jinchuriki's & Naruto/Kurama causing the cracks,

"The space curvature climbing was in direct correlation with the cracks in spacetime, soon after those happened Kinshiki sensed the chakra, and was like it went from 10 to 16 and made preparations to pull up to earth. Now im saying if its all of Kaguya's chakra=all humans on earth's chakra which caused the cracks in spacetime/curvature to rise then why didnt Momo/Kin come to earth earlier in the series? in a Era full of shinobi wit considerably more chakra than current Boruto Era of peace, less shinobi, less chakra. Kaguya never caused cracks in spacetime when she ate the fruit, merged wit Juubi, took IT chakra (post resurrection) if she did then Kinshiki/Momoshiki woulda sensed it, and pulled up on earth then and there, but didn't. Now a current Era of less chakra suddenly caused cracks in spacetime? how? no unless it was Naruto/Kurama, this is further made apparent by the fact that a chakra greedy alien only took Naruto and was gonna damn near surface wipe the rest."

The whole narrative points to Naruto/Kurama.

You legit got no counter arguments left, except: "does he have a statement of causing them cracks?" for which I can say, does JJ Madara have any statements of being able to use PS? see how far that gets you.

first you said Just Naruto and Kurama caused though Cracks...now you're saying Jinchuriki's &Naruto/Kurama caused these Cracks. point was that it wasn't just Naruto, Momoshiki came to the planet looking for the pieces of the Ten tails powers.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By citgo

@mygod000 said:

Physical+Spiritual=Chakra

I guess its back to basics... again.. which for some odd reason are beyond your understanding. Stop making me repeat myself: Physical+Spiritual=chakra by combining both properties, on its own Physical=/=chakra, Spiritual=/=chakra. Sasuke used pure physicals no chakra aka Taijutsu to match Naruto's enhancements.

That has nothing to do with 9 tails Be a piece of The ten tails chakra which has is six path Senjutsu.

So Kurama always had SPS pre six paths amp? you do realize that you just shot yourself in the foot right? you were arguing that that Naruto doesnt have SPS anymore, now all of a sudden he and Kurama always had it from the time of Kcm1 and prior?? NO its after gaining Hags powers that Naruto/Kurama get SPS. Else prior to this if Naruto/Kurama had SPS he wouldnt require Nature energy/BSM to battle and harm JJ's or would easily sense Madara's Limbo which news flash he couldn't (Senjutsu to counter Senjutsu) LOL. Again this is common knowledge, I feel like your playing dumb at this point smh.

we have no way of knowing this at all because no one was around to even make that statement.

Way to ignore what I said. We already know who did it. Kinshiki and Urashiki made the Jinchuriki statement in anime. Naruto/Kurama is shown in manga. Naruto/Kurama shown as the max/massive amount. Link em together and you get overall spacetime cracks by Naruto/Kurama.

The filler was after the manga.

Right? so around the same timeframe. Cuz if I go by your logic then Kaguya was non-existing during all of Naruto series, but her backstory says otherwise.

first you said Just Naruto and Kurama caused though Cracks...now you're saying Jinchuriki's &Naruto/Kurama caused these Cracks. point was that it wasn't just Naruto, Momoshiki came to the planet looking for the pieces of the Ten tails powers.

Look ill be honest, you have nothing more to add here, y'all your doing is going in circles, its quite irritating LOL. I stand by what I said, Naruto/Kurama caused those cracks in spacetime for which your counters have been exhausted. Now why did I say Jinchuriki's bcuz Urashiki/Kinshiki make it clear that it was them (Bee/Naruto) while Naruto/Kurama was the maximum/massive amountthey were seeking. As it took Momo secs to absorb Bee/Gyūki and utter disappointment while it took way longer to do reach the halfway point wit Naruto/Kurama and impressed. Logically speaking Bee/Gyūki werent even 10% more like 5% while Naruto/Kurama... well you already know.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

I guess its back to basics... again.. which for some odd reason are beyond your understanding. Stop making me repeat myself: Physical+Spiritual=chakra by combining both properties, on its own Physical=/=chakra, Spiritual=/=chakra. Sasuke used pure physicals no chakra aka Taijutsu to match Naruto's enhancements.

Let not do that...I mean We already have word of God Statements from Kishimoto that Naruto is Rusty from his own Continuation of the Manga which the Boruto Manga continues from.

Regardless, that was DB Kishimoto wrote that not me, i'm just repeating what Kishimoto wrote. If you have a problem with me Citing Kishimoto's Work take it up with Kishimoto.

So Kurama always had SPS pre six paths amp? you do realize that you just shot yourself in the foot right? you were arguing that that Naruto doesnt have SPS anymore, now all of a sudden he and Kurama always had it from the time of Kcm1 and prior?? NO its after gaining Hags powers that Naruto/Kurama get SPS. Else prior to this if Naruto/Kurama had SPS he wouldnt require Nature energy/BSM to battle and harm JJ's or would easily sense Madara's Limbo which news flash he couldn't (Senjutsu to counter Senjutsu) LOL. Again this is common knowledge, I feel like your playing dumb at this point smh.

technically speaking he is a piece of Ten tails which is SPS. Regardless it doesn't matter because You already conceded your point that it wasn't Naruto's chakra doing but the amassed chakra from the Tailed Beast chakra. Otherwise Your Entire Argument is contradicted by the Fact Momoshiki didn't even go for Kurama even those Kinshiki according to you can sense chakra.

Moreover, It refuted by the Fact that We have Statements again From Kishimoto Updated DB that Verbatim states SPS>Full Kurama. according to you during that point and time Kurama was Amped from Six path chakra, and the statement stills stated Six path Senjutsu was above Him. In fact, it evident that Kurama Did Nothing for Naruto's Powers taking into account Character statements from Madara who only Noted that By Absorbing the God Tree he Gained immortality. So...If you're able to Grasp what's being Said here Madara noted the only difference from Post god Tree Madara and Pre-god tree Madara was that he was immortal. Kurama did Next to nothing to his Six path Powers.

Way to ignore what I said. We already know who did it. Kinshiki and Urashiki made the Jinchuriki statement in anime. Naruto/Kurama is shown in manga. Naruto/Kurama shown as the max/massive amount. Link em together and you get overall spacetime cracks by Naruto/Kurama.

bold when you ignore what Kishimoto said, and instead insert your own Logic. In the Manga Naruto never Even cracked Space time nor was it ever stated that he did.

Right? so around the same timeframe. Cuz if I go by your logic then Kaguya was non-existing during all of Naruto series, but her backstory says otherwise.

That nice Again, Naruto never did any of that in the main Canon which is the Manga, so already proved that you're just reaching for feats.

Look ill be honest, you have nothing more to add here, y'all your doing is going in circles, its quite irritating LOL. I stand by what I said, Naruto/Kurama caused those cracks in spacetime for which your counters have been exhausted. Now why did I say Jinchuriki's bcuz Urashiki/Kinshiki make it clear that it was them (Bee/Naruto) while Naruto/Kurama was the maximum/massive amountthey were seeking. As it took Momo secs to absorb Bee/Gyūki and utter disappointment while it took way longer to do reach the halfway point wit Naruto/Kurama and impressed. Logically speaking Bee/Gyūki werent even 10% more like 5% while Naruto/Kurama... well you already know.

I did, I took away your one an only Argument right after you brought up the manga. Moreover, I even proved Through the Original Manga that Kurama did nothing to Naruto powers after he gained Six path Senjutsu. you...going from Manga to anime already proves you're just reaching for feats, in both continuities Kinshiki has Sensing abilities and still instead of going to Kurama who has the most chakra he went after lesser forms of the Ten tails powers.

Kishimoto own Continued Story That he wrote even states Naruto was Rusty, yet you make excuses using Semantic instead of just accepting what was said by the Author.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

Let not do that...I mean We already have word of God Statements from Kishimoto that Naruto is Rusty from his own Continuation of the Manga which the Boruto Manga continues from.

Heres something we, we as in you, should not do: bring up irrelevant arguments. You've been debunked so bad on Sasuke/chakra/equal that your denial has yet again caused you to divert topic LOL

Regardless, that was DB Kishimoto wrote that not me, i'm just repeating what Kishimoto wrote. If you have a problem with me Citing Kishimoto's Work take it up with Kishimoto.

Youll have to be more specific.. what work you talking about? Naruto being rusty or taijutsu/chakra lmao

technically speaking he is a piece of Ten tails which is SPS. Regardless it doesn't matter because You already conceded your point that it wasn't Naruto's chakra doing but the amassed chakra from the Tailed Beast chakra. Otherwise Your Entire Argument is contradicted by the Fact Momoshiki didn't even go for Kurama even those Kinshiki according to you can sense chakra.

You know damn well Kurama didn't have SPS before 6paths amp, else he woulda sensed Limbo which again for the last time, get it through your thick skull he didnt so get debunked on that as well dont bring up this dum shit, also how's that wound in your foot lol? The story insinuates the Jinchuriki's were the main cause not the entire human race for space cracks, and out of the 2 Jinchuriki's only one qualifies being Naruto/Kurama bcuz the other was straight fodder which got one shotted and had utterly weak chakra. Furthermore going after 8tails is what you call setting up the context in which is confirmed that Naruto/Kurama was the one "through the heavens" as the massive/max they seek'd. Maybe you have a flimsy memory but Momo did indeed go for Kurama.

Moreover, It refuted by the Fact that We have Statements again From Kishimoto Updated DB that Verbatim states SPS>Full Kurama. according to you during that point and time Kurama was Amped from Six path chakra, and the statement stills stated Six path Senjutsu was above Him. In fact, it evident that Kurama Did Nothing for Naruto's Powers taking into account Character statements from Madara who only Noted that By Absorbing the God Tree he Gained immortality. So...If you're able to Grasp what's being Said here Madara noted the only difference from Post god Tree Madara and Pre-god tree Madara was that he was immortal. Kurama did Next to nothing to his Six path Powers.

When did Kishi say SPS>Full Kurama? unless you talking about PRE 6paths Kurama. Lets see did Kaguya who scales above Madara cause cracks in spacetime? nooo check. Next

bold when you ignore what Kishimoto said, and instead insert your own Logic. In the Manga Naruto never Even cracked Space time nor was it ever stated that he did.

My guy you rly do need to stop ignoring context, also does JJ Madara have a statement of him being able to use PS? noo? Next

That nice Again, Naruto never did any of that in the main Canon which is the Manga, so already proved that you're just reaching for feats.

Kaguya never caused them cracks in spacetime else Momo/Kin woulda sensed it, so pls, as hard as it may be, deal wit it. Oh thats right I almost forgot, for you nothing except manga is canon even if the anime is canon. Its not reaching for feats its called using all available canon source material to your advantage.

I did, I took away your one an only Argument right after you brought up the manga. Moreover, I even proved Through the Original Manga that Kurama did nothing to Naruto powers after he gained Six path Senjutsu. you...going from Manga to anime already proves you're just reaching for feats, in both continuities Kinshiki has Sensing abilities and still instead of going to Kurama who has the most chakra he went after lesser forms of the Ten tails powers.

The only thing you successfully managed to take away is my brain cells tbh and thats all wit your denial and irrelevant arguments lol. As for the rest of the stuff your repeating ive addressed above.

Kishimoto own Continued Story That he wrote even states Naruto was Rusty, yet you make excuses using Semantic instead of just accepting what was said by the Author.

Why dont you accept that Kaguya couldnt oppose Momoshiki or Sasuke own statement on that matter, stop wit f'ing double standards fam.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Heres something we, we as in you, should not do: bring up irrelevant arguments. You've been debunked so bad on Sasuke/chakra/equal that your denial has yet again caused you to divert topic LOL

the Thread hasn't Been diverted. you never debunked it, you just said Taijutsu part doesn't correlate with Chakra. Like I said Kishmoto wrote them so take it up with him i'm just Repeating what was written by him.

Youll have to be more specific.. what work you talking about? Naruto being rusty or taijutsu/chakra lmao

him being Rusty.

You know damn well Kurama didn't have SPS before 6paths amp, else he woulda sensed Limbo which again for the last time, get it through your thick skull he didnt so get debunked on that as well dont bring up this dum shit, also how's that wound in your foot lol? The story insinuates the Jinchuriki's were the main cause not the entire human race for space cracks, and out of the 2 Jinchuriki's only one qualifies being Naruto/Kurama bcuz the other was straight fodder which got one shotted and had utterly weak chakra. Furthermore going after 8tails is what you call setting up the context in which is confirmed that Naruto/Kurama was the one "through the heavens" as the massive/max they seek'd. Maybe you have a flimsy memory but Momo did indeed go for Kurama.

You still are not grasping the concept here. I said Kurama being a Piece of the Ten tails chakra which according everyone chakra is Six path Senjutsu is why I said that about Kurama.

like I said the Crack never happened in the manga, Nor does Kurama power make a difference to SPS chakra.

When did Kishi say SPS>Full Kurama? unless you talking about PRE 6paths Kurama. Lets see did Kaguya who scales above Madara cause cracks in spacetime? nooo check. Next

He said it in the DB which he personally wrote. Story wise Kurama power did nothing for Naruto SPS. like I said if you are able to grasp the fact that Madara Before and After Absorbing the God tree=Pre-God tree Madara powers and only Gained Immortality then it simple concept to understand that Kurama did no noticeable amp to SPS Naruto.

My guy you rly do need to stop ignoring context, also does JJ Madara have a statement of him being able to use PS? noo? Next

Again, you can think that, but it not fact. You're Argument not is Based on PIS/CIS.

outside he never used it you don't have an argument. Madara already used a MS ability, something Obito couldn't do previous. MS is related to Susanoo. like I said i digress. this doesn't change the Fact that Kurama added no really power up to Naruto's SPS.

Kaguya never caused them cracks in spacetime else Momo/Kin woulda sensed it, so pls, as hard as it may be, deal wit it. Oh thats right I almost forgot, for you nothing except manga is canon even if the anime is canon. Its not reaching for feats its called using all available canon source material to your advantage.

Okay, but you can't 100% prove that with statements, because their was no one at that time to confirm it.

The only thing you successfully managed to take away is my brain cells tbh and thats all wit your denial and irrelevant arguments lol. As for the rest of the stuff your repeating ive addressed above.

LMFAO. You were the one ignoring DB Statements, which clearly said SPS surpasses Kurama.

No Caption Provided

Like I said Kurama added nothing to Naruto's powers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stated right their by Madara himself that he only gained immortality. According to you Base SPSM Naruto>>JJ Madara yet once he Gained Immortality Naruto couldn't blitz him, Naruto couldn't beat him. Yet Naruto according to you Naruto should easily be able to destroy Madara immortality or not.

Why dont you accept that Kaguya couldnt oppose Momoshiki or Sasuke own statement on that matter, stop wit f'ing double standards fam.

He has no feats to really pose a threat to Kaguya outside of Preta path.

You can't talk double standards you claiming Momoshiki is universal, but because you said Kishmoto wrote it....but ignore other things that Put Madara on that same level

No Caption Provided

According to Kishimoto The God tree Madara absorb is universal level.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't stop you from Saying Madara is country level... even those Kishmoto wrote the Juubi is just a Fragment of the God tree. let not stop with the Hypocritically stuff from you.

then you ignore direct Statements from novels saying Obito is rival to Hagoromo, which according to your Boruto simps is 5D so Madara isn't as weak as you are making him out to be.

Obito rivals Hagoromo according to one of the novels, who in another Novel put Hagoromo at 5D level.

Madara>>>>>Obito, which would directly put Madara above Hagoromo but you won't accept that which proves your double standards so don't preach stuff that you don't practice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: People don't realize that Sage of six paths Madara after absorbing the God tree is just a Slightly weaker version of Kaguya