No Caption Provided

Who has More chakra and Why Please tell me

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kaguya obviously this is stated in the manga multiple times and all chakra including Naruto's belongs to her.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10
Kaguya in the last scan outright states Naruto and Sasuke are just piece of her own chakra

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Kaguya. Without Hagoromo supplying chakra through the seal, Naruto's chakra reserve with a full Kurama is larger than juubito, but smaller than pre-god tree Juubidara. (assuming full Kurama = all other Bijuu and Ten Tails' husk combined)

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats one creepy picture

Naruto/Kurama should have more chakra than past Kaguya and revived Kaguya (he caused cracks in space/time while she didnt), therefore higher stat boost,

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By citgo  Online

I swear I saw this coming from a mile away.

Unfortunately not Inb4 using feats from weaker incarnations as evidence

OT: Naruto.

• Naruto/Kurama's chakra caused cracks in space/time
  • Naruto/Kurama's chakra went from 10th curvature to 16th which was picked up by Kinshiki
  • Naruto/Kurama's chakra was impressive to Momoshiki/Kinshiki who have 15 Juubi's
  • Kinshiki who is a sensory type, knows Juubi's chakra amount
  • Pieces of Kaguya's chakra surpassed her.

Deal wit it.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya should've more chakra.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course, it's Kaguya. She can consume the natural energy of entire PLANETS—growing more and more powerful the longer she curates the creatures of her host planet. All of the Chakra that Naruto has once belonged to Kaguya. She's in a league of her own.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

I swear I saw this coming from a mile away.

Unfortunately not Inb4 using feats from weaker incarnations as evidence

OT: Naruto.

• Naruto/Kurama's chakra caused cracks in space/time
  • Naruto/Kurama's chakra went from 10th curvature to 16th which was picked up by Kinshiki
  • Naruto/Kurama's chakra was impressive to Momoshiki/Kinshiki who have 15 Juubi's
  • Kinshiki who is a sensory type, knows Juubi's chakra amount
  • Pieces of Kaguya's chakra surpassed her.

Deal wit it.

How do you know Kaguya didn't cause cracks in space time with her chakra? where was it stated that Momoshiki had 15 Juubi's?

Momoshiki never even absorbed the Juubi or god tree, he only ate the chakra fruit which is stated to have tremendous powers. 8 tails is also stated to have tremendous power. Those chakra fruit can be as weak as 8 tails considering 9 tails don't have near infinite chakra we are incline to say Juubi>>>>>9 tails.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wesat  Online

Kaguya

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Naruto by far

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rabii99  Online

Kaguya and it isn't even close. Even six paths Madara has more chakra than Naruto.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of the day it doesn't matter

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya has more chakra, Naruto is more powerful.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end of the day it doesn't matter

That's cool but you still didn't answer the question.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By citgo  Online

@mygod000:

I know im finna lose brain cells replying but fuc it.

Cause when the cracks in space/time happened Kaguya was k.o'd. And ive shown multiple scans of it being Naruto/Kurama's chakra.

No Caption Provided

Where did I claim Momoshiki absorbed a Juubi? I said he has 15 of em and that Kinshiki is a sensory type who knows the tremendous chakra of Juubi's: 1 incomplete Juubi 1st form is small planet lv chakra, imagine 15 complete ones.

Kinshiki was the one who picked up Naruto/Kurama's chakra which went "through the heavens" and the duo was impressed wit Naruto/Kurama's chakra still even possessing 15 Juubi's.

Bruh are you seriously still on the Momoshiki complement on 8tails chakra? I already debunked that

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya at max power is higher but without IT fueling her Naruto has more.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

I know im finna lose brain cells replying but fuc it.

it just means you need time to process the new information given to you. It normal for people to resist new information that challenges their previous thought process. It took me a good week or two to accept that Rinnegan Sasuke wasn't as powerful as I original thought which was why I wasn't online for awhile.

Cause when the cracks in space/time happened Kaguya was k.o'd. And ive shown multiple scans of it being Naruto/Kurama's chakra.

That wasn't what I asked. You said It didn't Happened with Kaguya, Implying that when she was alive none of this occurred to her. We found out about the Cracks From Toneri...how do you know when Kaguya was alive those same cracks didn't occur?

Where did I claim Momoshiki absorbed a Juubi? I said he has 15 of em and that Kinshiki is a sensory type who knows the tremendous chakra of Juubi's: 1 incomplete Juubi 1st form is small planet lv chakra, imagine 15 complete ones.

Kinshiki was the one who picked up Naruto/Kurama's chakra which went "through the heavens" and the duo was impressed wit Naruto/Kurama's chakra still even possessing 15 Juubi's.

Okay, so Momoshiki never Merged with the Juubi. That is an exaggeration, Their are like 6 God trees in that image you showed not 15. Not every Juubi are the same level, it depends on the Quality and quantity of chakra they are Absorbing. Kurama is a piece of Kaguya's Juubi. A Piece of Kaguya's Juubi chakra is cracking space and time. so my guy how do you exactly know Kaguya wasn't doing this same stuff when just a piece of her chakra can do that?

Bruh are you seriously still on the Momoshiki complement on 8tails chakra? I already debunked that

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

It Actually doesn't debunk what Momoshiki said. It doesn't Debunk that he said the 8 tails had Tremendous chakra. To be fair, Momoshiki didn't even Absorb all the 8 tails anyways because Killer Survived his encounter with Momoshiki.

Momoshiki didn't get all Of the 8 tails powers, Otherwise Killer Bee would be dead since removing Tailed Beast from their host results in the Host dying.

Edit: Those Cracks in space and time was From All the Chakra on Earth not just Naruto and Kurama. Momoshiki was seeking out the Maximal amount of chakra which is why he went to the strongest chakra on the planet.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 citgo  Online

@mygod000 said:

it just means you need time to process the new information given to you. It normal for people to resist new information that challenges their previous thought process. It took me a good week or two to accept that Rinnegan Sasuke wasn't as powerful as I original thought which was why I wasn't online for awhile.

🤦🏽‍♂️ dont take it from me, multiple peeps know your stuck in denial lol

That wasn't what I asked. You said It didn't Happened with Kaguya, Implying that when she was alive none of this occurred to her. We found out about the Cracks From Toneri...how do you know when Kaguya was alive those same cracks didn't occur?

Bcuz if cracks were caused by Kaguya then the Ōtsutsuki would have sensed it and pulled up on earth way back.

Okay, so Momoshiki never Merged with the Juubi. That is an exaggeration, Their are like 6 God trees in that image you showed not 15. Not every Juubi are the same level, it depends on the Quality and quantity of chakra they are Absorbing. Kurama is a piece of Kaguya's Juubi. A Piece of Kaguya's Juubi chakra is cracking space and time. so my guy how do you exactly know Kaguya wasn't doing this same stuff when just a piece of her chakra can do that?

11 happy? you do know that the Juubi has its own chakra right? which is like above planet lv worth of right? the rest I alreaDY addressed above.

It Actually doesn't debunk what Momoshiki said. It doesn't Debunk that he said the 8 tails had Tremendous chakra. To be fair, Momoshiki didn't even Absorb all the 8 tails anyways because Killer Survived his encounter with Momoshiki.

So being utterly disappointed doesnt debunk "tremendous chakra" LOL. Now unless, less than half of 1tail worth of chakra>>>7tails & 1/2 for you then someone help this man.

Momoshiki didn't get all Of the 8 tails powers, Otherwise Killer Bee would be dead since removing Tailed Beast from their host results in the Host dying.

ummmm cool?

Edit: Those Cracks in space and time was From All the Chakra on Earth not just Naruto and Kurama. Momoshiki was seeking out the Maximal amount of chakra which is why he went to the strongest chakra on the planet.

no it was Naruto/Kurama, Kinshiki reports the curvature to Momoshiki and they head out to earth, and the chakra which climbed up the curvature that they were seeking was Naruto/Kurama's.

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

dont take it from me, multiple peeps know your stuck in denial lol

So, Basically the same 3 members who think All Boruto Villains>Kaguya. Okay that fine.

How is it denial when evidence is given to support my claim? you act as if I deny things just because with no evidence. Just like I i proved to Ultimate sag how both Rinnegan alive Madara and Rinnegan Sasuke both had Six path chakra from awakening Rinnegan.

Which Meant Teen Rinnegan Sasuke=Alive Rinnegan Madara non juubi.

Yet he couldn't accept.

Bcuz if cracks were caused by Kaguya then the Ōtsutsuki would have sensed it and pulled up on earth way back.

Momoshiki and the Otsutsuki weren't even keeping watch over Kaguya dimension. that was literally the problem most people had with Momoshiki that all this time he never once noticed what was happening that Kaguya had betrayed them 1000+ years ago and he just found out about it when he got to earth.

11 happy? you do know that the Juubi has its own chakra right? which is like above planet lv worth of right? the rest I alreaDY addressed above.

I know Juubi's have there own Chakra, my point still stands that not all Juubi are equals otherwise Isshiki Juubi would have 10 tails not 6.

So being utterly disappointed doesnt debunk "tremendous chakra" LOL. Now unless, less than half of 1tail worth of chakra>>>7tails & 1/2 for you then someone help this man.

Him being disappointed doesn't debunk it no. You act as if Momoshiki said "I take it back this wasn't anywhere near what I thought" He only said is this it, and we later find out that he didn't even absorb all of the 8 tails.

Even obito stated even a small piece of 8 and 9 tails chakra is potent in chakra and is no different then the full thing.

no it was Naruto/Kurama, Kinshiki reports the curvature to Momoshiki and they head out to earth, and the chakra which climbed up the curvature that they were seeking was Naruto/Kurama's.

No Caption Provided

Momoshiki was only going after Naruto's because it was the Maximal amount of chakra. The cracks was from everyone on the planet having Large chakra, but momoshiki was after the largest amount.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By citgo  Online

@mygod000 said:

So, Basically the same 3 members who think All Boruto Villains>Kaguya. Okay that fine.

How is it denial when evidence is given to support my claim? you act as if I deny things just because with no evidence. Just like I i proved to Ultimate sag how both Rinnegan alive Madara and Rinnegan Sasuke both had Six path chakra from awakening Rinnegan.

Which Meant Teen Rinnegan Sasuke=Alive Rinnegan Madara non juubi.

Yet he couldn't accept.

By using Gai's statement LOL

Momoshiki and the Otsutsuki weren't even keeping watch over Kaguya dimension. that was literally the problem most people had with Momoshiki that all this time he never once noticed what was happening that Kaguya had betrayed them 1000+ years ago and he just found out about it when he got to earth.

Why do u suppose so? bcuz her chakra wasnt even potent enough to cause cracks in spacetime it couldn't even reach or be sensed by Kinshiki LOL

I know Juubi's have there own Chakra, my point still stands that not all Juubi are equals otherwise Isshiki Juubi would have 10 tails not 6.

So it shows a Juubi in a certain panel/ frame which doesn't show all its tails and you think their not all the same? wow. Did you forget Amado's explanation on Juubi/Shinju's?

Edit: and what do u know, look at Kurama below and you see him wit 3tails LOL

Him being disappointed doesn't debunk it no. You act as if Momoshiki said "I take it back this wasn't anywhere near what I thought" He only said is this it, and we later find out that he didn't even absorb all of the 8 tails.

He thought it was powerful and when he actually got its chakra was disappointed. Not hard to understand.

Even obito stated even a small piece of 8 and 9 tails chakra is potent in chakra and is no different then the full thing.

Dont add your words in the manga fam, he said their not lacking in power only, never did he say "no different from the full" so thats u being dishonest. 1tail worth of chakra <<< 7 & 1/2 tails worth of chakra.

Momoshiki was only going after Naruto's because it was the Maximal amount of chakra. The cracks was from everyone on the planet having Large chakra, but momoshiki was after the largest amount.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It was Naruto/Kurama's chakra, maximal includes the Jinchuriki's which happens to be Bee and Naruto more specifically Naruto/Kurama, if it was all the people then Momoshiki wouldn't have released his Tbb to kill erryone rather he would want their chakra instead. And as shown in the panel he was after Kurama/Naruto and didnt care if the others died suggesting it was Naruto/Kurama chakra all along.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheOriginalOne

It has been already proven by the OG of this series, KISHI HIMSELF, that Kaguya possess more chakra than any eminent characters in Naruto combined. COMBINED. All of the chakra on the Naruto earth that was passed on to the succeeding generations belonged to Kaguya.

This is not something that can be debated by any sensible individual.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f6f4064088f2
deactivated-5f6f4064088f2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously Kaguya

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MyGod000

@citgo:

By using Gai's statement LOL

We are not talking about Gai right now. English101 pls...If Gai when speaking about Madara who was surpassed by Later Villains like you are claiming, then he would have used past Tenths to describe him. speaking in past Tenths Let people know that he was the strongest they ever fought Back then, But he didn't he said Strongest ever.

You're the one who is in denial.

Why do u suppose so? bcuz her chakra wasnt even potent enough to cause cracks in spacetime and be sensed by Kinshiki LOL

Why wouldn't they? She betrayed the clan didn't she? You can't confirm that. Which was what I was saying about you people in the first place. you use a lot of Head canon...but the moment someone uses Evidence then you don't want to debate.

So it shows a Juubi in a certain panel/ frame which doesn't show all its tails and you think their not all the same? wow. Did you forget Amado's explanation on Juubi/Shinju's?

Edit: and what do u know, look at Kurama below and you see him wit 3tails LOL

Tht is a poor Argument. Kurama has been established as having 9 tails, Sasuke notes that the juubi has like 5-6 tails.

Another Reason that is a poor argument we've only seen 1 Juubi Prior to boruto series which was Kaguya's. I told you not all the Juubi are the same, Amando even doesn't know where isshiki got that juubi from.

He thought it was powerful and when he actually got its chakra was disappointed. Not hard to understand.

He was Also Disappointed by chakra Fruit, when he said Finally...and "Adequate harvest" which imply that the other harvest up till that point wasn't anything Special...but that doesn't diminish what Amando stated about chakra fruit, it just means not all Chakra Fruit are equal in power.

Not hard to understand.

Dont add your words in the manga fam, he said their not lacking in power only, never did he say "no different from the full" so thats u being dishonest. 1tail worth of chakra <<< 7 & 1/2 tails worth of chakra.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Obito stated the Fragment wasn't lacking in power.

It was Naruto/Kurama's chakra, maximal includes the Jinchuriki's which happens to be Bee and Naruto more specifically Naruto/Kurama, if it was all the people then Momoshiki wouldn't have released his Tbb to kill erryone rather he would want their chakra instead. And as shown in the panel he was after Kurama/Naruto and didnt care if the others died.

Naruto has the most power on the planet, but my point was it was The planet level so high because everyone had large chakra and Momoshiki was only going after the largest Chakra which was 8 tails, and Kurama which i just stated to you and you repeated.

so what was illogical about what i said when you are basically repeating what I just told you? He didn't care about the others but you see you are dismissing points and again. You just said Kinshiki was a Sensory type...and I just showed you a Scan of Kinshiki stated there are Many Large chakra everywhere...and that Momoshiki was only looking for the largest chakra which was Naruto.

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By citgo  Online

@mygod000 said:

We are not talking about Gai right now. English101 pls...If Gai when speaking about Madara who was surpassed by Later Villains like you are claiming, then he would have used past Tenths to describe him. speaking in past Tenths Let people know that he was the strongest they ever fought Back then, But he didn't he said Strongest ever.

Past Tense* mr English101. So basically Gai said "strongest foe we've ever fought" meaning pre god tree Madara>2eyed Madara and Kaguya right? yeah your right were not talking bout him.

You're the one who is in denial.

Is there a mirror in front of you by any chance?

Why wouldn't they? She betrayed the clan didn't she? You can't confirm that. Which was what I was saying about you people in the first place. you use a lot of Head canon...but the moment someone uses Evidence then you don't want to debate.

So me replying means I dont want to debate? thats sum very odd logic. She betrayed the clan cool, now was her chakra sensed by the Ōtsutsuki? no, bcuz if it was then the Momoshiki/Kinshiki would have arrived way sooner from sensing her chakra. But we know Momo/Kin came after the space curvature went to 16 which is when spacetime was shattering.

Tht a poor Argument. Kurama has been established as having 9 tails, Sasuke notes that the juubi has like 5-6 tails.

What an ignorant counter, Juubi's have also been established to have 10tails, hence why Jigen/Isshiki called it Juubi/10tails. SO you go from 3tails to 6tails lol and when did Sasuke note 6tails?

No Caption Provided

Another Reason that is a poor argument we've only seen 1 Juubi Prior to boruto series which was Kaguya's. I told you not all the Juubi are the same, Amando even doesn't know where isshiki got that juubi from.

This is what I truly call a poor argument lol. Did u forget Momoshiki's Juubi's?

He was Also Disappointed by chakra Fruit, when he said Finally...and "Adequate harvest" which imply that the other harvest up till that point wasn't anything Special...but that doesn't diminish what Amando stated about chakra fruit, it just means not all Chakra Fruit are equal in power.

Not hard to understand.

Yeah and what does the chakra fruit have to do wit Juubi's chakra smh?

Obito stated the Fragment wasn't lacking in power.

You dont say! a portion is sufficient for its revival doesnt make Gyuki's 1tail>>>7&1/2 of his tails.

Naruto has the most power on the planet, but my point was it was The planet level so high because everyone had large chakra and Momoshiki was only going after the largest Chakra which was 8 tails, and Kurama which i just stated to you and you repeated.

You said it was all the people which caused the crack in spacetime, now im saying if it were the case a power hungry Ōtsutsuki would have taken all chakra and not just Naruto/Kurama chakra, insinuating that it was Naruto/Kurama's chakra which was the massive amount they were seeking, the maximum when it comes to all. And again he wouldn't have released his tbb to surface wipe em all.

so what was illogical about what i said when you are basically repeating what I just told you? He didn't care about the others but you see you are dismissing points and again. You just said Kinshiki was a Sensory type...and I just showed you a Scan of Kinshiki stated there are Many Large chakra everywhere...and that Momoshiki was only looking for the largest chakra which was Naruto.

which means the one he was looking for had the chakra of 10th to 16th curvature. All your confirming is that Momo went only after Naruto and ignored everyone else, ergo the chakra which was "through the heavens"

TheGodMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

Past Tense* mr English101. So basically Gai said "strongest foe we've ever fought" meaning pre god tree Madara>2eyed Madara and Kaguya right? yeah your right were not talking bout him.

You already know what I meant. No, Gai Statements doesn't apply to Kaguya or Madara Post God tree.

He was clearly talking about The Madara he fought, which was pre-god tree JJ Madara.

Like I said you are in denial right now, because you understand Semantic, yet you're still trying to ignore what was said.

So me replying means I dont want to debate? thats sum very odd logic. She betrayed the clan cool, now was her chakra sensed by the Ōtsutsuki? no, bcuz if it was then the Momoshiki/Kinshiki would have arrived way sooner from sensing her chakra. So no it aint her.

No, your group of circle jerkers calling me a wanker the moment i provide Evidence shows that they are wrong and and then saying they don't want to waste time means that.

Momoshiki wasn't even focused on what was happening on that planet, He was shocked that people were using chakra in the way they were doing.

You ignored the Fact that Naruto+Sasuke and everyone Chakra from the planet all belongs to Kaguya as she is the Originator of chakra. Chakra originated from Kaguya.

What an ignorant counter, Juubi's have also been established to have 10tails, hence why Jigen/Isshiki called it Juubi/10tails. SO you go from 3tails to 6tails lol and when did Sasuke note 6tails?

The Juubi from the original Series was established as having 10 Tails. Amando gave use an oversight of what the Juubi Isshiki has look like, Sasuke said he couldn't make out how many Tails it had.

No Caption Provided

as you can see it doesn't have 10 Tails. you trying to use a panel which shows 9 tails with 3 tails as a way to reach isn't helping you.

his is what I truly call a poor argument lol. Did u forget Momoshiki's Juubi's?

Did you forget we never saw his Juubi? and did you forget he never Merged with them?

Yeah and what does the chakra fruit have to do wit Juubi's chakra smh?

because the Juubi chakra>>>>>Chakra fruit.

You dont say! a portion is sufficient for its revival doesnt make Gyuki's 1tail>>>7&1/2 of his tails.

No Caption Provided

That literally irrelevant, because the story verbatim states it didn't Matter as long as it was a bit of 8 and 9 tails chakra the ten tails can be revived. The only thing they didn't know was which Form it was going to take. Since Obito only had fragments of the 8 and 9 tails, The ten tails was revived in it's First form.

which is later Started Gathering More chakra from the planet to reach it higher forms.

Then We Saw Madara who Took Much more of the Chakra from the 9 tails and the full 8 tails and the Ten tails was revived in the form it fought Hagoromo and Hamura.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

The only propose Having the full 9 tails and 8 tails would serve is reviving the Juubi in it's final form which is the Divine tree.

I can't finish the debate right now but i'll be back later you take care those.

I just want to make this clear i don't dislike you as a person, i Just don't agree with your points those.

you take care i'll be back to finish this.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By citgo  Online

@mygod000 said:

You already know what I meant. No, Gai Statements doesn't apply to Kaguya or Madara Post God tree.

He was clearly talking about The Madara he fought, which was pre-god tree JJ Madara.

So the Madara Gai fought was the strongest one they ever fought? bcuz he clearly says "we've" which means pre god tree Madara>>>2yed Madara, Kaguya.

No, your group of circle jerkers calling me a wanker the moment i provide Evidence shows that they are wrong and and then saying they don't want to waste time means that.

Ion know man they believe u stuck in major denial after debating you, so from experience lol

Momoshiki wasn't even focused on what was happening on that planet, He was shocked that people were using chakra in the way they were doing.

Intrigued not shocked. Tho Momo/Kin were shocked at spacetime shattering Naruto/Kurama chakra.

You ignored the Fact that Naruto+Sasuke and everyone Chakra from the planet all belongs to Kaguya as she is the Originator of chakra. Chakra originated from Kaguya.

And I dont deny it, all im saying is Naruto/Kurama's chakra (pieces of her chakra) surpassed her.

The Juubi from the original Series was established as having 10 Tails. Amando gave use an oversight of what the Juubi Isshiki has look like, Sasuke said he couldn't make out how many Tails it had.

No Caption Provided

as you can see it doesn't have 10 Tails. you trying to use a panel which shows 9 tails with 3 tails as a way to reach isn't helping you.

Tbh I count 10^

No Caption Provided

No reaching, its just your basic lack of understanding (8tails Kurama). Unless you missed it, Amado says "They" not just Isshiki, the clan as a whole, Kaguya, Momoshiki, Isshiki...

Did you forget we never saw his Juubi? and did you forget he never Merged with them?

Juubi/Shinju same thang, a juubi on its on have massive chakra's anyways, did you forget that? and Shinju above that which Momo has got 11 of.

because the Juubi chakra>>>>>Chakra fruit.

Well your partially right, since Naruto/Kurama's chakra was shocking for Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

That literally irrelevant, because the story verbatim states it didn't Matter as long as it was a bit of 8 and 9 tails chakra the ten tails can be revived. The only thing they didn't know was which Form it was going to take. Since Obito only had fragments of the 8 and 9 tails, The ten tails was revived in it's First form.

Yes a bit of 8 9 is enough to revive Juubi, that doesn't make that incomplete Juubi stronger than complete Juubi now does it. Like wise, a small tail worth of chakra isnt more than the entire 8tails.

which is later Started Gathering More chakra from the planet to reach it higher forms.

it did that in its 3 or 4 form IIRC. Shinju>>>Juubi's.

Then We Saw Madara who Took Much more of the Chakra from the 9 tails and the full 8 tails and the Ten tails was revived in the form it fought Hagoromo and Hamura.

This again, you do realize that Juubi was complete right? fighting in its 2nd form. And that 1st form go 2nd form without getting chakra.

The only propose Having the full 9 tails and 8 tails would serve is reviving the Juubi in it's final form which is the Divine tree.

Yet Momo created a divine tree wit only 8tails.

I can't finish the debate right now but i'll be back later you take care those.

No worries.

I just want to make this clear i don't dislike you as a person, i Just don't agree with your points those.

Feelings mutual, im not gonna hate anyone over fiction, lol

you take care i'll be back to finish this.

Take your time.

Still this:

You said it was all the people which caused the crack in spacetime, now im saying if it were the case then a power hungry Ōtsutsuki would have taken all chakra but instead ignored it and took only Naruto/Kurama chakra, insinuating that it was Naruto/Kurama's chakra which was the massive amount they were seeking, the maximum when it comes to all. And again he wouldn't have released his tbb to surface wipe em all.

Edit: revived Kaguya got more chakra than an incomplete Juubi, now even wit all that extra chakra from a chakra rampant era (unlike current Boruto era of peace, wit less chakra/less ninja) and her chakra still hadnt climbed the latter from 10th to 16th curvature, the same curvature which alerted Kinshiki from Naruto/Kurama's chakra, which the Ōtsutsuki specifically went after and ignored the rest.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: @citgo:

When did this happen?

My 2 cents on this:

1) Momo didn't even knew about kaguya's betrayal until they arrived on earth. He wasn't even concerned, it was kin who found out the curvature. And he was referring to the total chakra of the planet, not just naruto's chakra. On their arrival on earth momo notes that the chakra of the god tree is scattered all across the planet. They go to one of the biggest concentrations of chakra, bee and naruto (kin saying "the greatest chakra we seek" refers to the greatest concentration of chakra). Nothing factually suggests naruto has more chakra than post revival kaguya. Kaguya only looks unimpressive bcoz she was dumb & all. As for why they didn't arrive earlier, they weren't specifically looking for it in the first place.

2) Amado said Isshiki's bijuu is a juubi(it even has the rinne-sharingan) but he doesn't know where it came from. Amado's hiding something, he definitely knows more than he's saying.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

So the Madara Gai fought was the strongest one they ever fought? bcuz he clearly says "we've" which means pre god tree Madara>>>2yed Madara, Kaguya

Gai statement doesn't apply to 2-3 eyed Madara or Kaguya, because he never seen them. Just like it doesn't apply to Fused Momoshiki because he's never seen him before.

he is only speak on who he has witnessed, he fought pre god tree Jj Madara, and witnessed Momoshiki

Ion know man they believe u stuck in major denial after debating you, so from experience lol

It not denial, like I said at one time i had thought Teen Rinnegan sasuke could destroy alive Rinnegan Madara, until i debate someone about and lost the debate. when the Evidence is overwhelming you can't just go off personal Beliefs then you have to look at it logically.

Just when i debated you about Rinnegan Ability which you swear up and down Sasuke knows the Six paths of Pain jutsu...which in theory Sure he could have them...but he never shown feats of using all of them. we can't just assume he can do something he has no knowledge of.

It not denial, i just take the path which takes less assumptions.

Intrigued not shocked. Tho Momo/Kin were shocked at spacetime shattering Naruto/Kurama chakra.

regardless.

And I dont deny it, all im saying is Naruto/Kurama's chakra (pieces of her chakra) surpassed her.

That was never stated, nor was it ever hinted at. You're taking a massive leap in logic, Assuming because space was cracked that he was more powerful than her.

Tbh I count 10^

even if that was ten we have no way of knowing If Isshiki's Had 10. Like Amando stated Isshiki's Ten tails is a Seedling, While Kaguya's Ten tails was at least 1000+ years ago and had a chakra fruit.

More over The god tree Madara absorbed had 5 x the power of 50% Kurama...because it Drained BSM Kurama Naruto to the point he was no longer in Kurama Avatar form.

No reaching, its just your basic lack of understanding (8tails Kurama). Unless you missed it, Amado says "They" not just Isshiki, the clan as a whole, Kaguya, Momoshiki, Isshiki...

I know what you are getting i'm just saying it irrelevant argument, it like that Kaguya Rinne-sharingan Argument you did.

Juubi/Shinju same thang, a juubi on its on have massive chakra's anyways, did you forget that? and Shinju above that which Momo has got 11 of.

not all the god Tree's are the same. Did you forget the god tree he had in dimension was from 8 tails? unless you think 8 tails anything close to Juubi?

Well your partially right, since Naruto/Kurama's chakra was shocking for Momoshiki and Kinshiki.

i know that, and in that scene That god tree was from the 8 tails chakra...which proves my point that not all God tree's are the same.

Yes a bit of 8 9 is enough to revive Juubi, that doesn't make that incomplete Juubi stronger than complete Juubi now does it. Like wise, a small tail worth of chakra isnt more than the entire 8tails.

You don't even understand the story. The Ten tails throughout the story was gathering Chakra and Progressively getting massively more powerful.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It went from it first Form...all the way to it's final form By Gathering and Absorbing massive amounts of Chakra. You keep talking about It was missing 8 and 9 tails, I keep telling you they don't really matter. As Long as the Ten tails was revived it was going to Gather massively amounts of chakra to reach it final complete form.

The more Chakra the Closer it gets to it complete form. Madara nearly revived it in it final form, when it took the form of when it fought Hagoromo and Hamura.

it did that in its 3 or 4 form IIRC. Shinju>>>Juubi's.

No, It stated he was During that in It's First form, which it stopped moving so it could gather Massive amounts of chakra to get to it's 2nd form.

Like I said it didn't Matter how much Chakra it had when it was revived Because regardless it was going to amass a massively amounts of chakra to reach it higher forms until it was Completely in it final form which is the completed juubi.

Yes, Divine tree>>>3rd Form Juubi>>2nd Form Juubi Charging a Juubi Dama>2nd form Juubi>Small Planet level of powers>>First Form Juubi

This again, you do realize that Juubi was complete right? fighting in its 2nd form. And that 1st form go 2nd form without getting chakra.

I already proved the Juubi was Constantly amassing Chakra to transform, You are the only one who is ignoring what Obito said and what Kurama said to downplay. The Completed Juubi is divine Tree, So You are correct in a sense that First form is weaker than Competed Juubi...only because it had to gather power to reach it final form which it did.

Their was no Difference from this Juubi and the one Hagoromo fought.

And we saw how small that Divine tree was compared to the one in the war.

Still this:

You said it was all the people which caused the crack in spacetime, now im saying if it were the case then a power hungry Ōtsutsuki would have taken all chakra but instead ignored it and took only Naruto/Kurama chakra, insinuating that it was Naruto/Kurama's chakra which was the massive amount they were seeking, the maximum when it comes to all. And again he wouldn't have released his tbb to surface wipe em all.

Edit: revived Kaguya got more chakra than an incomplete Juubi, now even wit all that extra chakra from a chakra rampant era (unlike current Boruto era of peace, wit less chakra/less ninja) and her chakra still hadnt climbed the latter from 10th to 16th curvature, the same curvature which alerted Kinshiki from Naruto/Kurama's chakra, which the Ōtsutsuki specifically went after and ignored the rest.

Yes, it was all the people causing the Crack not just Naruto. Naruto can be the main contributing factor since he is the strongest on the planet...but at the end of the damage Kinshiki already stated he senses many large Chakra all in one place...Momoshiki was only going after this Biggest charka their which was 8 tails and 9 tails.

To say Naruto power surpassed KAguya is a directly undermined what Hagoromo even stated anyways that Chakra really isn't suppose to be use to amplify your Chakra like that, and that no one person show have that much power because it causes Self-confidence to yourself to the point you become hubris with your powers.

only Madara and Kaguya ever got to that type of Power because of what they did. Momoshiki hasn't even Absorbed a Ten tails yet. the fact that Absorbing a Ten tails instantly gives you Six path Senjutsu and TSB something Momoshiki an no OTsutsuki has. Tells you Ten tails gives you a massively high power up.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: @citgo:

When did this happen?

My 2 cents on this:

1) Momo didn't even knew about kaguya's betrayal until they arrived on earth. He wasn't even concerned, it was kin who found out the curvature. And he was referring to the total chakra of the planet, not just naruto's chakra. On their arrival on earth momo notes that the chakra of the god tree is scattered all across the planet. They go to one of the biggest concentrations of chakra, bee and naruto (kin saying "the greatest chakra we seek" refers to the greatest concentration of chakra). Nothing factually suggests naruto has more chakra than post revival kaguya. Kaguya only looks unimpressive bcoz she was dumb & all. As for why they didn't arrive earlier, they weren't specifically looking for it in the first place.

2) Amado said Isshiki's bijuu is a juubi(it even has the rinne-sharingan) but he doesn't know where it came from. Amado's hiding something, he definitely knows more than he's saying.

It doesn't matter because He never Absorb or Merged with that Ten tails. as Urashiki stated Otsutsuki don't know about Sage mode which gives and instantly 10 x Boost. Merging with the Ten tails gives you Six path Senjutsu something Momoshiki doesn't have. IF it wasn't a big deal to Merge with a Ten tails then there really is no reason for Isshiki to do it then if the power is fodder isn't going to give him a boost in power.

I know amado can't fully be trust, I'm just saying that Juubi already in itself 2nd form has the power to destroy the planet, and it keep Transforming and massing massive amounts of power until it reached it final form. Momoshiki doesn't have the power to destroy a planet, but most powerful attack he was going to do was at best multi-continental and that being generous.

while the Ten tails is multiple scans states it can destroy the planet in just it 2nd form.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 citgo  Online

@mygod000 said:

@citgo:

Gai statement doesn't apply to 2-3 eyed Madara or Kaguya, because he never seen them. Just like it doesn't apply to Fused Momoshiki because he's never seen him before.

he is only speak on who he has witnessed, he fought pre god tree Jj Madara, and witnessed Momoshiki

But Gai said "we've" fought, big difference in "we" and "he" alone.

Just when i debated you about Rinnegan Ability which you swear up and down Sasuke knows the Six paths of Pain jutsu...which in theory Sure he could have them...but he never shown feats of using all of them. we can't just assume he can do something he has no knowledge of.

Its not a theory, someone who doesnt show x feat on screen doesn't mean he doesnt have said feat, especially since its been made crystal clear that he has it.

regardless.

Right.

That was never stated, nor was it ever hinted at. You're taking a massive leap in logic, Assuming because space was cracked that he was more powerful than her.

Did Kaguya ever do such a feat? and if she did, did Momo/Kin ever pull up earlier? nah I dont remember that.

even if that was ten we have no way of knowing If Isshiki's Had 10. Like Amando stated Isshiki's Ten tails is a Seedling, While Kaguya's Ten tails was at least 1000+ years ago and had a chakra fruit.

A "seedling" used by "them" "they" a tool for Ōtsutsuki nem. Having a chakra fruit doesnt make it unique, all Juubi's do that lol, and the reason it bore a fruit was cause it sucked a planet dry.

More over The god tree Madara absorbed had 5 x the power of 50% Kurama...because it Drained BSM Kurama Naruto to the point he was no longer in Kurama Avatar form.

Funny cause he went cloak and Kurama avatar right after getting drained. Hell even Minato could retain his cloak and share his Kurama for another avatar transformation.

I know what you are getting i'm just saying it irrelevant argument, it like that Kaguya Rinne-sharingan Argument you did.

Its not irrelevant, you brought up flawed logic thats it. As for the rinnesharingan thing, after she uses first amenominaka, I remember you showing/saying she lost 3tomoe, but was still able to blitzed duo, especially Naruto who got LS reaction at that time. And when shown few pages later she still retained 10tomoe till the end.

not all the god Tree's are the same. Did you forget the god tree he had in dimension was from 8 tails? unless you think 8 tails anything close to Juubi?

What makes you think im not using KS, oh sorry got a lil side tracked, what makes you think im referring to the 8tails god tree in his dimension??

No Caption Provided

i know that, and in that scene That god tree was from the 8 tails chakra...which proves my point that not all God tree's are the same.

Proves nothing actually. Cuz those above weren't created from 8tails, unless you think 8tails are littered all over the universe for Momo to find and turn into a god trees 🤣

You don't even understand the story. The Ten tails throughout the story was gathering Chakra and Progressively getting massively more powerful.

ahh I see, forgot bout this one, its natural were all humans, it happens.

It went from it first Form...all the way to it's final form By Gathering and Absorbing massive amounts of Chakra. You keep talking about It was missing 8 and 9 tails, I keep telling you they don't really matter. As Long as the Ten tails was revived it was going to Gather massively amounts of chakra to reach it final complete form.

do u remember when JJ Madara lost 1/2 Kurama and portion of all other bijuu?

The more Chakra the Closer it gets to it complete form. Madara nearly revived it in it final form, when it took the form of when it fought Hagoromo and Hamura.

cool he still lost that chakra later down the line

No, It stated he was During that in It's First form, which it stopped moving so it could gather Massive amounts of chakra to get to it's 2nd form.

No problem rly.

Like I said it didn't Matter how much Chakra it had when it was revived Because regardless it was going to amass a massively amounts of chakra to reach it higher forms until it was Completely in it final form which is the completed juubi.

The complete Juubi is one which possesses all bijuu's, but more on the rest below.

Yes, Divine tree>>>3rd Form Juubi>>2nd Form Juubi Charging a Juubi Dama>2nd form Juubi>Small Planet level of powers>>First Form Juubi

Which Momoshiki got plenty of.

I already proved the Juubi was Constantly amassing Chakra to transform, You are the only one who is ignoring what Obito said and what Kurama said to downplay. The Completed Juubi is divine Tree, So You are correct in a sense that First form is weaker than Competed Juubi...only because it had to gather power to reach it final form which it did.

Their was no Difference from this Juubi and the one Hagoromo fought.

Big difference actually since the Shinju/Juubi was absorbing energy for 1000 years on top of having its own complete state.

And we saw how small that Divine tree was compared to the one in the war.

Irrelevant.

Yes, it was all the people causing the Crack not just Naruto. Naruto can be the main contributing factor since he is the strongest on the planet...but at the end of the damage Kinshiki already stated he senses many large Chakra all in one place...Momoshiki was only going after this Biggest charka their which was 8 tails and 9 tails.

Their plan was to revive to the chakra fruit, which is chakra from all the planets inhabitants, yet only took Naruto/Kurama's chakra for it especially wit sensory type like Kinshiki around, I wonder why? its bcuz its his chakra which was causing the curvature to rise and cracks in spacetime.

To say Naruto power surpassed KAguya is a directly undermined what Hagoromo even stated anyways that Chakra really isn't suppose to be use to amplify your Chakra like that, and that no one person show have that much power because it causes Self-confidence to yourself to the point you become hubris with your powers.

Naruto having more chakra than her but was still humble as ever.

only Madara and Kaguya ever got to that type of Power because of what they did. Momoshiki hasn't even Absorbed a Ten tails yet. the fact that Absorbing a Ten tails instantly gives you Six path Senjutsu and TSB something Momoshiki an no OTsutsuki has. Tells you Ten tails gives you a massively high power up.

Actually all Juubi/Shinju are tools used by Ōtsutsuki and Isshiki been absorbing his Juubi's chakra. Also you keep bringing up 9magatamas on a persons back which implies someone gots SPS, like Naruto, like Kaguya:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

What do you know she doesnt have it either. But we know the Juubi's power is SPS (senjutsu chakra) which Kaguya has as well as Naruto too.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By citgo  Online

@sanjee007 said:

When did this happen?

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

it was kin who found out the curvature. And he was referring to the total chakra of the planet, not just naruto's chakra.

Yes Kinshiki picked up that chakra.

On their arrival on earth momo notes that the chakra of the god tree is scattered all across the planet. They go to one of the biggest concentrations of chakra, bee and naruto (kin saying "the greatest chakra we seek" refers to the greatest concentration of chakra).

They go after 8tails which turns out to be a "disappointing" time waste for Momoshiki. He then senses another Jinchuriki, Kinshiki then says: "theres a considerable chakra movement... coming from an area not too far from here...No doubt this is the massive chakra we are seeking" After they invade Konoha, they capture Naruto and were gonna surface wipe the rest, Kinshiki being a sensory type who sensed and reported the 10th to 16th curvature to Momoshiki only saw fit to take Naruto and considered the rest to be irrelevant to the point of killing them.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

As you see in the scans above, Momoshiki planed on reviving the Shinju's chakra fruit, and what do we know the chakra fruit is composed of all humans chakra and not just Naruto/Kurama, yet they only bothered it Naruto, knowing that Momoshiki/Kinshiki are power hungry and sensor type still ignored all humans, suggesting the curvature/spacetime cracks were Naruto/Kurama's doing.

Nothing factually suggests naruto has more chakra than post revival kaguya. Kaguya only looks unimpressive bcoz she was dumb & all.

The fact that they only took Naruto and didnt even bother wit the rest of the chakra in earth population suggests otherwise, especially wit a sensor type like Kinshiki around.

As for why they didn't arrive earlier, they weren't specifically looking for it in the first place.

And why all the sudden interest in Kaguya? by Momo/Kin? its after spacetime cracked that Momo/Kin actually got word of it being exceeded, else they wouldve come sooner if it had happened by Kaguya. Basically meaning she never caused cracks in spacetime.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya has more chakra by far. I'm almost surprised this is even a debate but the boruto wank is still going strong

Silver2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya has way more chakra. Don't even know why this is a debate.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

You again keep bringing up momoshiki doesn't have SPS chakra. The power of the shinju is SPS. The chakra fruit from shinju is made up of SPS chakra. Momo eats it so he has SPS chakra. So6p/9 magatama tattoo is a hagoromo thing. Does the story ever refers to kaguya as a so6p? No.

Isshiki said he would let the juubi eat him but he was probably referring to the body jigen.

@citgo:

Momoshiki said he's gonna recover the scattered chakra and revive the divine tree to redo kaguya's work. Here redo kaguya's work suggest that he was gonna harvest all chakra from earth. They went after naruto coz he has the greatest concentration of chakra on the planet, harvesting him would result in a fine divine tree unlike killer bee.

Kaguya was sure the momo & kin would come to earth, that's why she was building the zetsu army. It's not just naruto's chakra but chakra of the entire planet.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@citgo:

No Caption Provided

The curvature was caused by the entire Earth's chakra, which is larger than Juubi's chakra, which is larger than Kurama's (complete or not). He went after Kurama because it was concentrated unlike Earth's.

The God Trees on Momoshiki's planet are way smaller than Earth's one we see in the fourth war. A single fruit awakened RS on Kaguya but we don't see that on Momoshiki is further proof. (and so is the fact that they're surprised about Naruto's chakra, and so is the fact that Earth's natural energy levels were considered an anomaly)

Decaffeinated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto from what I have seen in Boruto should have but it hasn't been shown through feats. If you just look at feats and ignore Shippuden along with logic than it would feel like Adult Naruto has less chakra than kid Naruto.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegodmadara: I'm gonna read the whole thing again & vote tomorrow

tracey_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never expected to see Naruto wank within a Naruto only thread...