• 78 results
Posted by kalder_ridley (1889 posts) 11 months, 18 days ago

Poll: Who Do You Think Will Be The MVP Of Infinity War? (115 votes)

Thor 40%
Dr Strange 17%
Vision 0%
Hulk 8%
Scarlet Witch 5%
MCU Cap 26%
Gamora 3%

I'd put money on Strange BFR'ing Thanos

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#1 Posted by war of light_2814 (2692 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap solos.

#2 Posted by GateOfBabylon (3679 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting my money on Thor. With his Ragnarok upgrade and his new hammer, he's going to be a real powerhouse.

#3 Posted by IAmTheLaw (764 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#4 Posted by uugieboogie (13023 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, right before he dies.

#5 Edited by joshua755 (3792 posts) - - Show Bio

I have two actually maybe 3 Thor Hulk and Scarlet Witch I think will be a game changer for the team and my off the wall maybe will happen game changer is Gamora and Nebula I really want to see these two shine

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#6 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Doctor Strange.

#7 Posted by AngelJax (11586 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch

#8 Posted by Emperorb777 (10969 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in the battle forums.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#9 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

DCEU Doomsday pops out of nowhere and steals the IG. gg

#10 Posted by Mike_Fowler (4964 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, fact that the Russos have said that BOTH Thor and Thanos have the most screen time out of everyone else says as much. Along with the fact that they’ve said that Thor has both an interesting role and a compelling arc in the film

#11 Posted by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

Odinson

#12 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Cap, but I think tony will be the mvp

#13 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Drax

#14 Posted by ValorKnight (12207 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#15 Posted by Dession_Viper (742 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by MOWJACK (1270 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, fact that the Russos have said that BOTH Thor and Thanos have the most screen time out of everyone else says as much. Along with the fact that they’ve said that Thor has both an interesting role and a compelling arc in the film

#17 Edited by WhyZoSerious (1663 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, the absence of Thanos is a little disturbing. Avengers are supposed to lose this one, right? Ok, let's say they somehow win in this movie, the MVP should be Wanda. Vision is gone for sure and her powers are the biggest among the team, so highly motivated Wanda gets definitely the applause.

Wanda or Gamora.

#18 Posted by phillip33 (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

#19 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics: Doomsday doesnt need a weak weapon like IG. He eats the infinity stones like candy.

#20 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11134 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#21 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7133 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Arrow solos the Avengera and Thanos with one arrow

#22 Posted by APEX_pretador (19640 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor gets the Odin Force and goes ham on Thanos.

#24 Posted by iknowwhoyouare (1631 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk obviously

How quickly people forget their movie history

#25 Posted by kalder_ridley (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

not ONE vote for Vison?!

#26 Posted by Chad_Duby (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos, lol, they won't beat him.

#27 Posted by JSDoctor (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully Thanos, overall. Probably Cap or whoever else makes a heroic sacrifice, out of the heroes. Hopefully Wanda out of the heroes. I really want that shot in the latest TV spot of her overlooking the battle in Wakanda comes before she gets some crazy new TP/TK feat that turns the tide of the battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e
#28 Posted by deactivated-5ae4a3e17c71e (732 posts) - - Show Bio

"I can do this all day"

#29 Posted by Amcu (16212 posts) - - Show Bio

No one has as much narrative reason as Thor. Thanos is going to murder his brother and probably a number of his people. Than Thor is going to go off and have his own arc with other characters just so he can get a new weapon to make him more powerful. And finally he is going to return to show down with The Mad Titan. On top of this the Russo's have said that he and Thanos have the most screen time.

Maybe it's someone else but from everything I'm aware off its looks like Thor is gonna come in at the end of the day and save some of the Avengers buts. Lets hope they don't make it too Superman Justice League like though. Where the main hero shows up and is way more powerful than all the other team members.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#30 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (15343 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Strange

#31 Posted by RBT (27128 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Nebula.

Avatar image for youshallnotpass
#32 Posted by YouShallNotPass (1167 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

No one has as much narrative reason as Thor. Thanos is going to murder his brother and probably a number of his people. Than Thor is going to go off and have his own arc with other characters just so he can get a new weapon to make him more powerful. And finally he is going to return to show down with The Mad Titan. On top of this the Russo's have said that he and Thanos have the most screen time.

Maybe it's someone else but from everything I'm aware off its looks like Thor is gonna come in at the end of the day and save some of the Avengers buts. Lets hope they don't make it too Superman Justice League like though. Where the main hero shows up and is way more powerful than all the other team members.

How do you know this will happen? I can see Loki having to betray Thor for the film.

#33 Posted by Amcu (16212 posts) - - Show Bio

@youshallnotpass: Perhaps I shouldn't speak so definitely. It is an assumption. But basically everyone that I've seen thinks that Loki is going to die. A lot of people think that the scene where Thanos is holding Thor's head is him making Thor watch while he or his minions kill Loki. It is technically possible that Loki doesn't die but I think he will. It's a good way for Marvel to kill of a beloved character without taking out one of the main heroes.

#34 Edited by Batvibe12 (5570 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch.

#35 Posted by FatherChaos (2664 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is going to try escaping in the Thanoscopter but Cap curls it down, then he does a flying knee and shatters Thanos's skull

#36 Edited by geekryan (4216 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be any of them (except Vision). However, I WANT it to be Scarlet Witch.

#37 Posted by Thedailybagel (12723 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Thor or Tony. There definitely won’t be one singular MVP, but I’d bet money on those three being the main focus. I voted cap purely because the badass line that I’m waiting for him to say to Thanos...

#38 Posted by GoofTheFloof (372 posts) - - Show Bio

Groot

#39 Posted by kalder_ridley (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Gamora and/or Nebula will be the one to actually kill Thanos because of their connection with him

Avatar image for deactivated-5abd673c0a61d
#40 Posted by deactivated-5abd673c0a61d (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor or Scarlet Witch

#41 Posted by Wolfrazer (16041 posts) - - Show Bio

No Drax?

Avatar image for supermanforever
#42 Posted by Supermanforever (7840 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Drax

#44 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy

#45 Posted by mrmonster (14621 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#46 Posted by FangDaNerd (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#47 Posted by BladeOfFury (2901 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony.

#48 Edited by IAmTheLaw (764 posts) - - Show Bio

@amcu said:

Obviously Thor isn't going to show up and be "way more powerful than all the other team members." as we've already seen his power level more or less. He can take out hordes of characters better than anybody, but he's on a similar level to Hulk, and probably not far ahead of Vision, and Dr. Strange already gave him the run around in the sanctum. Wanda is clearly pretty powerful, as evidenced in Civil War. We may be shocked by how the Guardians stack up, especially Drax, Groot, and Gamora.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#49 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk obviously

How quickly people forget their movie history

True that in his first 2 encounters with the main villains he humiliated them (Loki and Ultron) but I dont believe the Russo's will have him smash Thanos like that in by any means. He might give him hell but not enough to keep him down. Then I would expect a pimp slap.

#50 Posted by boschePG (6313 posts) - - Show Bio

the post credit trailer will be the MVP