Who do you think is the most powerful or deadly Leaguer of the original 7?

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We’re using post-crisis Justice League personally for me most powerful overall would be Martian Manhunter but most deadly would be Flash.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter is not really the most powerful? He is arguably more dangerous due to his versatility of superpowers.

Superman is arguably the most powerful.

Flash and Superman would be running neck to neck in terms of most deadly application of superpowers.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kidolio

@germanx: Really? I thought generally people thought the Martian Manhunter was the stonger between him and Superman and yeah Superman is heck a smart he’d make a dangerous villian but I was thinking more along the lines of who could beat the most league members in amoments notice fully trying.

GermanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio said:

@germanx: Really? I thought generally people thought the Martian Manhunter was the stonger between him and Superman and yeah Superman is heck a smart he’d make a dangerous villian but I was thinking more along the lines of who could beat the most league members in amoments notice fully trying.

My understanding is that Superman has better feats of strength and fighting, but Martian Manhunter had more variety of superpowers.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@germanx: that’s cool I don’t know a whole lot about Martian manhunter so how bout my second question?

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MMH and the Flash.

qwertyuiop1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman due to comics always said so.but deadly,martian manhunter sure is.i mean,due to his versitile like telepath,intagible and shrinking himself inside your body etc,make him have hundred ways to not just kill people,but also make them suffer

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman due to his sheer power, smarts and access to Kryptonian technology.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Jonn or Wally.