• 169 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff
deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who do you like more: Superman or Thanos (111 votes)

Superman 73%
Thanos 27%

I’ll go with Superman, the one who changed comics and not the darkseid rip off

• 
byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is not based on Darkseid, he is based on Metron

Also, Thanos is probably the best character in comics..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: Thanos is a rip off of Darkseid. Ignoring it is pure Headcanon

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namek__: He was originally based on Metron.

There's also the differences between Thanos and Darkseid:

Origins

Motives

Representations

Roles

Other than the fact that they look similar and are the big bads of their universe, they're not comparable.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namek__: As above said, the only thing of Darkseid that Thanos is slightly "based on" is his appearance..

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off of love action versions Thanos kinda stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namek__: I mean, you can believe what you want, doesn't change that Thanos creator based him literally off of Metron, and then someone suggested he base him off of Darkseid instead, so he just said, f**k it, he can look similar to Darkseid, but he will be based on Metron..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I don’t care about your Headcanon.

Thanos is a darkseid rip off and a terrible villain, his face and motives are patethic. His army is patethic and he has 1 decent story only.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namek__: Wtf, if the creator said he wasn't based on Darkseid, why would you think he is?

Your headcanon is hilarious...

Stop being salty just because Thanos would beat all your favorit characters. His motivation, while I think he went at it the wrong way, isn't bad. It's just your intelligence is lacking..

Also, if you are talking about comics, then he is still a MUCH BETTER VILLAIN than any from DC..

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman, better stories and everything else!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I am not salty and no he wouldn’t beat my favourite characters. You insulting people over Thanos lmao... the intelligence to not believe his motivations and dialogue is garbage.

DC Comics have much better villain than Thanos, Joker , Lex Luthor and Bane for example. The one who won an academy award and its on the greatest comicbook movie of all time and not a garbage children movies with a PIS final battle. But you are the same dude who believes Thanos can beat 4 kryptonians or Thanos can beat Hela.

Thanos first appeared in Iron Man (#55) February 1973. The creator of Thanos Jim Starlin had come out saying he was instructed by his editor at Marvel comics to copy Darkseid. Thanos is trash and the worst villain ever, people are mad that Superman is the face and name of “Super”hero’s.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namek__ said:

@byondeon: I am not salty and no he wouldn’t beat my favourite characters.

I would assume that you think Sueprman can beat Thanos, which I find hillarious.. Then again, you have shown that you have not read a single comic with Thanos, because if you had, you would know that he would beat characters easily on Superman's level like Darkseid, Flash, Superman, Shazam, Green Lantern, not to mention other characters that are far more powerful than them.. But whatever you say..

You insulting people over Thanos lmao... the intelligence to not believe his motivations and dialogue is garbage.

Please enlighten me how I did insult.. I assume you..

DC Comics have much better villain than Thanos, Joker , Lex Luthor and Bane for example.

The only one you could argue for is Joker being a better villain.

The one who won an academy award and its on the greatest comicbook movie of all time and not a garbage children movies with a PIS final battle.

I agree the final battle was garbage, however Thanos in the movies was freckin amazing.. Not seen Joker so can't talk about that movie, but from what I have heard, it was good. Also, who cares about Joker winning an academy award. A movie isn't better than another just because it won an award..

But you are the same dude who believes Thanos can beat 4 kryptonians or Thanos can beat Hela.

He would beat 4 kryptonians tho, if you actually go by their powers.. I don't see why you have a problem with this.. Also, Thanos would beat Hela, considering that while both are skyfathers, one of them is close to Odin in power, while the other isn't.. Doesn't mean Hela isn't powerful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: I find hilarious that you are overrating Thanos, who lost to Cops, squirrel girl and Drax in the comics. Thanos is fodder. All of those DC Villains are much better, a good marvel villain is Magneto or Ultron not Foddernos.

Thanos was trash in the movie, The movie completely destroys Foddernos garbage performance. I am talking about MCU and Hela beats Thanos, Kryptonians completely wreck Foddernos. All of them solo but Cv has biased marvel fanboys who believes Foddernos can even stand a chance, Foddernos hurts his hand by punching Nam ek and gets statued by Superman, which would solo the endgame final battle in seconds.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman, easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: don’t tag me again, I don’t wanna talk to you. DC destroy Thanos all day along.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By byondeon

@namek__ said:

@byondeon: I find hilarious that you are overrating Thanos, who lost to Cops, squirrel girl and Drax in the comics. Thanos is fodder.

The cops beat him because he was weakened by a Cosmic Cube, and the fact it was a non-canon childrens comic. Squirrel Girl is equal to TOAA. She never loses. She beat Galactus.. You really gonna use Drax.. Look at the scan I post below where he actually fight Drax, who by the time could rip apart stars.

Drax vs Thanos, Drax could rip apart stars in this itteration
Drax vs Thanos, Drax could rip apart stars in this itteration
Thanos beats the snot out of Drax without much effort, in his first appearance, and destroy a planet as a side effect of his fight. And this was before he got stronger..
Thanos beats the snot out of Drax without much effort, in his first appearance, and destroy a planet as a side effect of his fight. And this was before he got stronger..

Also, if you really wanna use Drax, you should also note that Superman have been defeated by Kryptonite.. Which is what Drax is to Thanos.. Just saying, you miss A LOT of context..

All of those DC Villains are much better, a good marvel villain is Magneto or Ultron not Foddernos.

That is hillarious, considering that you have not read a single Thanos comic in your entire life. Thanos is literally the best written villain in comics. There is literally nothing that will change that unles you have Bendis write him.

Magneto and Ultron are better than the mentioned villain from you tho, that I would say.. Just like Thanos is also superior to them.

Thanos was trash in the movie,

Is that why he is considered one of the best ever written villains in ANY movie?

The movie completely destroys Foddernos garbage performance.

You can say that, doesn't make it true..

I am talking about MCU and Hela beats Thanos,

MCU Hela beats Thanos, yes.

Kryptonians completely wreck Foddernos.

Neither in comics or movies is this true, if we go DCEU and DC comics.

All of them solo but Cv has biased marvel fanboys who believes Foddernos can even stand a chance,

DCEU Kryptonians lose to Thanos.

Foddernos hurts his hand by punching Nam ek and gets statued by Superman, which would solo the endgame final battle in seconds.

Thanos would beat all Kryptonians from the DCEU. Superman would break his hands punching Thanos.

Here are a list of people that would beat the snot out of Superman (movie versions):

Dr Strange

Iron Man

Thor

Hela

Thanos

Surtur

Dormammu

Odin

Captain Marvel

Kurse

Hulk

Scarlet Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: yes just excuses cause Thanos is fodder. Iron-Man/Wanda/Thanos/Thor/Kurse/Hulk/Scarlet witch are not beating Superman neither Odin or Captain marvel or Hela but you are just a marvel fanboy and troll. Just accept the fact Superman stomps Thanos the fodder. Statues can’t fight back

Superman strikes harder and shifted tectonic plates, marvel crybaby when Thanos LOSES every single debate or polls just cry and wank their loser.

DC comics or DCEU, kryptonians stomps Foddernos.

Thanos isn’t superior to anything of those villains, he is just a retarded idiot with no good fights.

Thanos is the worst villain of all time , badly written and kryptonians wrecks Thanos either comics or movies but your opinion doesn’t change anything and it’s worthless. People already confirmed and stated via CaVs and polls that Zod and Superman would beat the crap out of that retarded purple idiot

Don’t tag me again.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namek__ said:

@byondeon: yes just excuses cause Thanos is fodder. Iron-Man/Wanda/Thanos/Thor/Kurse/Hulk/Scarlet witch are not beating Superman neither Odin or Captain marvel or Hela but you are just a marvel fanboy and troll. Just accept the fact Superman stomps Thanos the fodder. Statues can’t fight back

They are all more powerful than Superman and counter him in literally everything.

Superman strikes harder and shifted tectonic plates, marvel crybaby when Thanos LOSES every single debate or polls just cry and wank their loser.

Wrong and wrong..

DC comics or DCEU, kryptonians stomps Foddernos.

Routh, Reeve and Tom Superman beats MCU Thanos. DCEU and DC Comics loses to MCU Thanos and Comic Thanos. Your reply indicates you have not read a single issue with Thanos..

Thanos isn’t superior to anything of those villains, he is just a retarded idiot with no good fights.

Thanos is literally a written masterpiece come to life with illustrations..

Thanos is the worst villain of all time , badly written and kryptonians wrecks Thanos either comics or movies but your opinion doesn’t change anything and it’s worthless. People already confirmed and stated via CaVs and polls that Zod and Superman would beat the crap out of that retarded purple idiot

Like really, have you ever read a single Thanos comic? I know you have not. It's established all over the freaking internet and in everything that Thanos would beat the snot out of Zod and Superman no matter if you are salty or not.

Don’t tag me again.

I will tag you if you say stupid shit, deal with it.. You don't want me to tag you, don't say stupid shit like Superman would beat Thanos or that Thanos can't beat 4 Kryptonians or any other shit you have said..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon: they aren’t more powerful than Superman. Polls and debates prove it, whatever you like it or not. Superman Hater

I am right, you are wrong and Headcanon.

DCEU and dc Superman beats Foddernos hard, statues don’t fight back. Superman is stronger faster and more durable , Foddernos is a garbage brick. Whatever you like it or not this is the truth.

Thanos writing sucks and he is garbage, Superman is the greatest hero ever compared to him.no matter how salty you are CAV and Poll BOTH Superman and Zod won Aganist him, it can be proved in official debates but you will deny it. As Thanos fanboys do.

Either solostomps an army of Foddernos who can’t hurt kryptonians. The dumb shit is overrating Thanos as beating kryptonians or being better than dr doom or hulk as a character, he is garbage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f
deactivated-5eadbe7fcf64f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol detective no name with the bait and run yet again

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byondeon said:

Thanos is not based on Darkseid, he is based on Metron

Also, Thanos is probably the best character in comics..

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Onlyoneempereor's still salty I see.

Anyway, Thanos.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts