Who do you like more: Batman or Superman?

  • 74 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for moneyyjunee
MoneyyJunee

4687

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

10

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MoneyyJunee

Poll Who do you like more: Batman or Superman? (80 votes)

Batman 51%
Superman 49%

Anyone?

 • 
Avatar image for straight-fire
Straight-Fire

27826

Forum Posts

6545

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

The Goddamn Batman, no question.

Avatar image for mrmonster
mrmonster

20564

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman

Avatar image for tommythehitman
TommytheHitman

7183

Forum Posts

104

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I actually prefer Superman.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

24250

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Ready_4_Madness

They’re both my favourite superheroes, so I can’t vote.

Avatar image for riddlersriddle
Riddlersriddle

3746

Forum Posts

37730

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 74

I love them both for different reasons but Batman is what got me into comics and who I predominately read so I'm gonna have to go with him.

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

23292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6 TakenStew22  Online

I like Superman more, but Batman's cool.

Avatar image for payneintheass
PayneInTheAss

15202

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bats

Avatar image for shinne
Shinne

20952

Forum Posts

294

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Superman.

Avatar image for ninetoadclown
ninetoadclown

800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In their own comics dealing with their own local problems, Batman.

In any kind of group book or huge plot, Superman.

Avatar image for spareheadone
SpareHeadOne

10800

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Depends on my mood

Avatar image for sabracadabra
sabracadabra

2163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

superman.

Avatar image for insomnimaniac
insomnimaniac

709

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Goku

Avatar image for richubs
Richubs

8836

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman stomps.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
Life_Without_Progress

28780

Forum Posts

5395

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Superman.

Avatar image for whyzoserious
WhyZoSerious

2551

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman godstomps. Only Superman fanboys will vote for him. Nobody else likes him, he is the most hated superhero in the history among the famous ones. And this is by miles.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

7854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

“You're beginning to get the idea, Clark. We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke.

I want you to remember, Clark, in all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember…my hand at your throat.

I want you to remember…the one man who beat you.”

Avatar image for eri_joni
Eri_Joni

12162

Forum Posts

213

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman

Avatar image for quinlan58
Quinlan58

3505

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman.

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

23292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#19 TakenStew22  Online

“You're beginning to get the idea, Clark. We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke.

I want you to remember, Clark, in all the years to come, in your most private moments, I want you to remember…my hand at your throat.

I want you to remember…the one man who beat you.”

Superman: "While I was weakened, holding back, couldn't get in my prime because of the nuclear winter blocking the sun, with the help of Green Arrow shooting me with kyptonite, while you had prep and a powerful new suit with other gadgets."

Batman: "B-but... I'm Batman."

Avatar image for luzifer_ztari
Luzifer_Ztari

118

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-5da6a6fe1bd3f
deactivated-5da6a6fe1bd3f

208

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman. I like his stories more than Supes.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

7854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@takenstew22:

And ofc, you absolutely missed the point but whatever

Avatar image for reactor
reactor

5055

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

IMO, Batman has a better supporting cast and a more interesting setting, but Superman is a better character. Tbh, Batman to me often feels more like a caricature than a character, but I still enjoy him so long as I stay far away from his more rabid fans

Avatar image for emperorb777
Emperorb777

12315

Forum Posts

1

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I love them both but I have to go with Superman, sometimes when things don't go my way I think about Superman and all his come back from without giving up.

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

23292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#25 TakenStew22  Online
Avatar image for ghostodoofus2
Ghostodoofus2

5476

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#26 Ghostodoofus2  Online

Does my profile pic answer your question?

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

8803

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mary Sue vs Mary Sue. Mary Sue. ofc

Avatar image for bayman007
Bayman007

7136

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What Kind of quesiton is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Avatar image for brainac1992
Brainac1992

19

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’ll go with Batman.

I liked BvS tho , and both together are cool but Batman has better villains and better story’s imo.

Superman is still great and has cool heat vision and strength but Batman detective stuff is better.

Avatar image for wolverinebatmanftw
WolverineBatmanFTW

7854

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

@takenstew22:

Sry lol, I'm just tired of people misinterpreting why I like that quote (it's happened before a few times).

Avatar image for takenstew22
TakenStew22

23292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 TakenStew22  Online
Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

1592

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#32  Edited By Supermanfan1938

Answer is always Superman.

I like both though.

@whyzoserious said:

Batman godstomps. Only Superman fanboys will vote for him. Nobody else likes him, he is the most hated superhero in the history among the famous ones. And this is by miles.

Chill with the edge

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

8803

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What Kind of quesiton is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

Avatar image for dannyphantom
DannyPhantom

439

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Used to be more of a Batman guy, now I’m more Superman.

Avatar image for anthp2000
ANTHP2000

35893

Forum Posts

150

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bats.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

1592

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@byondeon said:
@bayman007 said:

What Kind of quesiton is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

Nice exaggeration and usage of buzzwords. Superman has good stories. Idealistic characters =/= mary sue. Kirito from SAO is a mary sue

Avatar image for killbilly
KillBilly

6358

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By KillBilly

Batman's got more interesting stories but I like Superman better as a person/character.

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

8803

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@byondeon said:
@bayman007 said:

What Kind of quesiton is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

Nice exaggeration and usage of buzzwords. Superman has good stories. Idealistic characters =/= mary sue. Kirito from SAO is a mary sue

Superman have 0 good stories. He along with Aang is probably the two charatcers that would fit a mary sue perfectly. The only difference is that Aang is actually a good character.

Avatar image for reactor
reactor

5055

Forum Posts

2

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@byondeon said:
@supermanfan1938 said:
@byondeon said:
@bayman007 said:

What Kind of quesiton is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

Nice exaggeration and usage of buzzwords. Superman has good stories. Idealistic characters =/= mary sue. Kirito from SAO is a mary sue

Superman have 0 good stories. He along with Aang is probably the two charatcers that would fit a mary sue perfectly. The only difference is that Aang is actually a good character.

You sound like a wonderful person to hang out with

Avatar image for deactivated-5d71a0fc9c765
deactivated-5d71a0fc9c765

205

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman is actually interesting.

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

8803

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@reactor said:
@byondeon said:
@supermanfan1938 said:
@byondeon said:
@bayman007 said:

What Kind of quesiton is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

Nice exaggeration and usage of buzzwords. Superman has good stories. Idealistic characters =/= mary sue. Kirito from SAO is a mary sue

Superman have 0 good stories. He along with Aang is probably the two charatcers that would fit a mary sue perfectly. The only difference is that Aang is actually a good character.

You sound like a wonderful person to hang out with

Truer words have never been spoken

Avatar image for sabracadabra
sabracadabra

2163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman godstomps. Only Superman fanboys will vote for him. Nobody else likes him, he is the most hated superhero in the history among the famous ones. And this is by miles.

Most hated superhero? I would like to have some of what you are smoking.

Avatar image for bayman007
Bayman007

7136

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By Bayman007

@byondeon said:
@bayman007 said:

What Kind of question is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

That's your opinion, and you can keep it. Feel free not to read or watch their storys/films. Simple. Everyone else will enjoy and will be entertained instead.

Both ARE extremely likeable and ridiculously cool characters, and this is why we will see so much more of them.

Not sure why you even posted in the thread to be honest.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
CaptainSweatpan

3294

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Superman is ridiculously cool? Lol

Avatar image for bayman007
Bayman007

7136

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He is ridiculously cool like Batman. But haters will hate ^^

Avatar image for byondeon
byondeon

8803

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@byondeon said:
@bayman007 said:

What Kind of question is this xD

Both are extremely likable and ridiculously cool

Superman is the most boring and biggest mary sue in the history of storytelling. Heck, he is even more of a mary sue than the god of the fictional book called The Holy Bible.

Batman is also close to being as big of a mary sue as Superman, but at least he have interesting stories.

That's your opinion, and you can keep it. Feel free not to read or watch their storys/films. Simple. Everyone else will enjoy and will be entertained instead.

Both ARE extremely likeable and ridiculously cool characters, and this is why we will see so much more of them.

Not sure why you even posted in the thread to be honest.

To give my opinion..

Also, that Superman is boring and is a mary sue is straight up facts.. which I know you are unable to grasp..

Avatar image for blackdog2009
Blackdog2009

4143

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

SUPERMAN. The greatest of them all truly.

Avatar image for batvibe12
Batvibe12

6433

Forum Posts

586

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Batman.