Who do you hate the most in Game of Thrones /A Song of Ice and Fire ?

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Like,who ?

• Only 1 character allowed
  • Please put a reason if you care to elaborate
No Caption Provided

Wakel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joffery's death, not how I wanted it to happen.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone says Joffrey, Ramsay, Walden Frey, but everyone forgets...

Ser Alliser.

When you're a jerk to one of the best characters for no reason at all, then you're a terrible character.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point in the show I'll say Daenyris since Joffrey and both of the Boltons are dead. I just find her extremely annoying in most of her scenes. I generally dislike characters who see it as their destiny to rule though and are completely oblivious to their own weaknesses/shortcomings which she is to a huge degree which is why I can't see Martin allowing her to live to the end.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There was always this urge to punch Joffrey in the teeth, you know what I mean?

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Dany.

She's an idiot who's constantly beloved for her idiocy.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joffrey. I wanted him to die worse. I wanted him to be put in his place.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By buttersdaman000

In the show: Brienne by a large margin. It's not even a question. She needs to die, preferably offscreen and then never mentioned again. I can only hope though :/

In the books: I don't really hate any characters, but characters like Chett, Ser Allister, Ramsay, Joffrey are huge dicks. Also, I find Dany more annoying in the books.

Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Petyr Baelish and Joffrey. There was a time when I used to hate Theon a lot as well.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GRRM because he gave us a fantastic world with wonderful characters and he seems incapable even combative with his unwillingness to give us a proper conclusion.

Lawz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lawz

As far as characters that are alive...

On the show: Ellaria Sand and Randyll Tarly. I should probably hate Melisandre too, but I don't.

In the books: Ramsay, Walder, and all of the above.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Crastor..... That dude is gross.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gotoucanario

Danny is pretty annoying and with Bolton and Joffrey are dead she's the one I feel the strongest about. Even if I don't really hate her, her impotance in the story is big enough to be severely annoyed by her.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BullPR  Online
SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not including the abominations that are the sand snakes, I am going to go with Dany. Too self entitled, plot armor, war criminal etc.

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• My choice would be Cersei,she's treacherous,violent,arrogant,and a person fulled with stupidity and madness.
  • Except for her,I find Daenerys quite annoying in the books,she does not focus on taking Westeros but her relationships.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

Dany's draconis ex machina spamming is annoying, and how hypocritical she is without even realising it. Spouting endlessly and arrogantly about justice and then burning a random man alive, having no idea whether he was guilty or not, crucifying 163 people blindly, having no idea of their innocence or guilt in the murder of the slave children, and as a result innocents such as Hizdahr's father had to endure an agonising death. And I look forward to seeing Westeros' response to being "liberated" by 100,000 warmongering rapists.

A couple of deaths and she's going to lose it big time, if Jorah and Missandei bite it (Jorah especially) I think she's going to go full Mad Queen.

I don't hate her the most though, I'm not sure to be honest.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the_red_viper  Moderator

I don't hate anybody. They're all well-written characters honestly. Ramsay is probably the biggest asshole in the show AND in the books (rivaled by Joffrey) and he's still one of my favorite characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joffrey, no contest.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't hate anyone but Dany's story, in the books and show has been very boring.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

#21  Edited By black_wreath

Melisandre, I grew up among people like her - I hate them.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I detest Brienne honestly.

Ramsay, Joff, Frey are dicks, sure they're at least well-written and I "love to hate them" so to speak.

Lord-Omega-616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stannis for practically murdering his own daughter. Shireen was the only person in the show, besides maybe Hodor, that was pure, good and kind, and so sweet. And yet he allowed her to burn. When Davos confronted Melisandre about it, I would've reacted the same way.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want Dany to die. She is powerful only because of dumb luck

mdawg1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

George RR Martin. He has become the douche of all douches. He would not have the fame from this show or the show itself if it had not been from the millions of fans who love the books. How does he repay them? By screwing them over and not finishing the books prior to the show finishing! What an $%&hole!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27 the_stegman  Moderator

The head sand snake, she is just horrible. She blames everyone for oberyn's death even though he volunteered for trial by combat.

coldone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I can't stand Daenerys in the books or the show.

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sansa but tbh, I'm not 100% sure why, she just kinda aggravates me

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 the_red_viper  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerci. If she were flayed alive, I wouldn't feel sorry for her. I can't stand how she always gets her way, and she spawned Joffrey... she has done nothing good imo

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Um, most of them?

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Sansa but tbh, I'm not 100% sure why, she just kinda aggravates me

Same feeling. Every time I compare her to Arya, I wish Arya was the only daughter.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Dany's story in Season 5 from the perspective of Hizdahr Zo Loraq:

This foreign invader conquers his city "For its own good", and has his father brutally executed for a crime other people committed; she wasn't misinformed about his father's guilt, she just didn't care, and assigned blame based on social status. Eventually, Hizdahr manages to convince her to be generous enough to let him bury his wrongfully murdered father, rather than have the vultures eat him. During the audience, he probably noticed that she did not have a single Mereenese advisor in her inner circle. Rather than fucking off to watch her fail from a safe distance, he actually tries to help, because he wants to lessen the suffering of his city, and maybe even because he believes in some of the change she brings.

For this, he's treated his hostility, suspicion and contempt, but he keeps trying. One day, though, something really horrible happens, on a scale far worse than any of the death and depravity her siege has brought so far: A person from her continent is killed! Clearly that's completely unacceptable, so she goes with what she knows: Executing random rich people, this time by feeding them to her dragons. Hizdahr watches one of his comrades be burned to death, ripped apart and devoured by her monsters, and then spends a night in the dungeons expecting the same for himself. Instead, she informs him that he'll be marrying her (again, remember: This is the woman who killed his father.) At this point, Hizdahr is basically a more noble version of Sansa, dealing with what seems to be a more monstrous version of Joffrey.

Then, the last day of his life. When he arrives at the arena after doing some last minute work to try to make sure everything goes smoothly, he's greeted with the curtness he's learned to expect from this invader. There's a new person in his circle - the son of one of the men who betrayed and killed her father. It's cool, though, because when he showed up he offered his help and advice, so now he's part of her inner circle. Guess it just helps to be from the right continent - i.e., not the one she's trying to govern.

Hizdahr takes his seat, and enjoys some playful humiliation and threats from his future wife's asshole lover, and some insults from her and her new advisor as well. She also makes it clear that she's willing to burn his beloved city to the ground if it doesn't straighten up and start being the kind of realm she wants to rule. Then, catastrophe: The Sons of the Harpy attack en masse! Hizdahr makes one last effort to be useful, offering to show her a safe way out of the arena, but the Unsullied have more important people to protect, so he's stabbed a lot. As he falls over bleeding, his Queen's eyes fill with guilt and affection as she stares soulfully at... someone else, that knight she had exiled a while ago. Then she glances back at him like "Oh, is he dead now?" before scurrying off to leave him to bleed to death.

Got this from Reddit.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dany's story in Season 5 from the perspective of Hizdahr Zo Loraq:

This foreign invader conquers his city "For its own good", and has his father brutally executed for a crime other people committed; she wasn't misinformed about his father's guilt, she just didn't care, and assigned blame based on social status. Eventually, Hizdahr manages to convince her to be generous enough to let him bury his wrongfully murdered father, rather than have the vultures eat him. During the audience, he probably noticed that she did not have a single Mereenese advisor in her inner circle. Rather than fucking off to watch her fail from a safe distance, he actually tries to help, because he wants to lessen the suffering of his city, and maybe even because he believes in some of the change she brings.

For this, he's treated his hostility, suspicion and contempt, but he keeps trying. One day, though, something really horrible happens, on a scale far worse than any of the death and depravity her siege has brought so far: A person from her continent is killed! Clearly that's completely unacceptable, so she goes with what she knows: Executing random rich people, this time by feeding them to her dragons. Hizdahr watches one of his comrades be burned to death, ripped apart and devoured by her monsters, and then spends a night in the dungeons expecting the same for himself. Instead, she informs him that he'll be marrying her (again, remember: This is the woman who killed his father.) At this point, Hizdahr is basically a more noble version of Sansa, dealing with what seems to be a more monstrous version of Joffrey.

Then, the last day of his life. When he arrives at the arena after doing some last minute work to try to make sure everything goes smoothly, he's greeted with the curtness he's learned to expect from this invader. There's a new person in his circle - the son of one of the men who betrayed and killed her father. It's cool, though, because when he showed up he offered his help and advice, so now he's part of her inner circle. Guess it just helps to be from the right continent - i.e., not the one she's trying to govern.

Hizdahr takes his seat, and enjoys some playful humiliation and threats from his future wife's asshole lover, and some insults from her and her new advisor as well. She also makes it clear that she's willing to burn his beloved city to the ground if it doesn't straighten up and start being the kind of realm she wants to rule. Then, catastrophe: The Sons of the Harpy attack en masse! Hizdahr makes one last effort to be useful, offering to show her a safe way out of the arena, but the Unsullied have more important people to protect, so he's stabbed a lot. As he falls over bleeding, his Queen's eyes fill with guilt and affection as she stares soulfully at... someone else, that knight she had exiled a while ago. Then she glances back at him like "Oh, is he dead now?" before scurrying off to leave him to bleed to death.

Got this from Reddit.

God damn that's brutal. I always felt Hizdahr was mistreated for just trying to help, but this put everything in perspective. Dany really is a villain....like, if she conquers Westeros I can see her being "beloved" and important enough to get days named after her, then hundreds of years later some kids start questioning why we celebrate the life of a crazy, murdering villain. Like Christopher Columbus in a way lol

With this in mind, I can't see her surviving the series or dying a hero. She has to die the villain.

Also, can you give me the link? I want to show this to a friend ha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: you should check out film theorists video on daenerys going mad like her father. He has 3 got vids that are very interesting

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@webinyoureye11: I haven't seen those videos in particular but I've read a lot of theories/watched other vids and think it's going to happen, once she goes through something traumatic (for Aerys it was Duskendale) the madness is going to come out, I feel like if she loses some of the people close to her (Missandei, Greyworm, Jorah and her Dragons) she's going to lose it, her dragons and Jorah most of all. I've long thought Dany could become a Sauron figure, a conqueror invading from the East with an army of barbarians. I somehow doubt Westeros is going to appreciate an army of 100,000 rapist warlords invading their country.

@buttersdaman000: Link.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: it's a shame cause she was my second favorite character behind arya, but that reddit post made her come off as a horrible arrogant person, and I can't quite disagree with it

Avatar image for deactivated-597fe3e7af56f
deactivated-597fe3e7af56f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Book: Sir Dontos or Littlefinger.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

@black_wreath: NO WAY YOU'RE FROM ASSHAI?!?!?!?!

Yeah I had to hand out pamphlets at train stations. I learned the hard way that no-one wants to hear about the Lord of Light when they just finished work on a Friday.