Who can solo the scp verse?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

RajjarsAlt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spongebob or Bugs maybe. 3812 will just accidentally die from laughter, and they can use toonforce to overwhelm everyone else. Scarlet King's getting his ass taken either way.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

616 Thing.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 616 Thing.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom Slayer

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blackice709
Avatar image for deactivated-5e5f0bf952858
deactivated-5e5f0bf952858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By D00mSlayer1993

@alphamon: I don’t know probably both lol. But I did see a SFM of the Doom Slayer vs The SCP foundation. Which probably doesn’t mean anything but the Slayer ends up winning. So... besides I’m not familiar with the SCP foundation.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Alphamon

@d00mslayer1993: well for one I’m pretty sure that guy like wank slayer up to star lvl and the video was about slayer surving not beating the scp foundation. Also the scp foundation is basically a foundation that contains highly dangers monsters,humans and objects ranging from a monster that we’ll tear you apart of you look at its face too reality warpers and a book the litterly controls plot, if you want to learn more go here

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-ex

SireMystKing52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol nothing

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphamon: ah ok. Makes sense. I’ll go learn more about these things lol.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People like Lucifer or TOAA other then that, nothing really.

Juicers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jimmy fallon

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mladen27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mladen27

@randybutternubs: they would lose to SCP-3812.TOAA was Retconned.Lucifer can't do much against SCP-3812 as much as it hurts me to say it.

Mladen27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mladen27

The Creator from Umineko can solo the SCP Verse since he is basically the only perfect counter I've found to SCP-3812,SCP-2747,Swann's Proposal and any other SCP that is higher or transcendental to the Fictional Reality/Narrative layer stack. But I'm pretty sure the SCP verse will get even stronger over time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68
deactivated-5ff5e39de7b68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrnatral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nobody aside from li que and joke battles

AgentKoks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mladen27 said:

The Creator from Umineko can solo the SCP Verse since he is basically the only perfect counter I've found to SCP-3812,SCP-2747,Swann's Proposal and any other SCP that is higher or transcendental to the Fictional Reality/Narrative layer stack. But I'm pretty sure the SCP verse will get even stronger over time.

Ehhhhh probably not, ya see Featherine seems to be weaker than her creator, but 3812 surpassed his own creator the same moment he gained his ability, so in the moment when Umineko creator attacks - 3812 becomes above him and scares the shit out from Azazoth who was just sleeping and stuff and some giant black hole metaversal rift appeared in human shape shift

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Cap and CW Arrow, respectively.

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Solar_Mars

Alovenus curb stomps

Alovenus curb stomps

Alovenus herself probably wasn’t thinking too much about it. This tremendous power made the previous battles look like children’s play. This was the reason she was said to be omnipotent. Of course, she was neither omniscient nor omnipotent. That was the previous creator deity. However, Alovenus had a simple and peerless power that could kill off even an omnipotent being. She was too juvenile and too childish…but that was also the reason she was the strongest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alovenus giggled. It was a laugh that embodied absolute belief in her victory and her own power. She couldn’t lose. There was no reason for her to lose. Even if she really lost, she could simply fiddle with the setting. She could come up with so many ways to make herself the strongest by changing the setting, reason, and providence.“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alovenus laughed innocently like a child and continued her vicious attacks without ceasing.

The ability to absolutely kill anything that existed within the same space, penetrating all resistances.

The ability to reflect all attacks received.

The ability to reverse time and make the opponent non-existent.

The ability to win regardless of the process.

The ability to inflict the defeat condition on the opponent.

The ability to erase everything with a glance.

The ability to nullify all abilities.

The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.

The abilities of all the gods from various mythos.

The abilities that were made up in fiction somewhere.

Alovenus suddenly felt as if something was piercing her heart. But that was just her imagination. There was nothing there in that place. To begin with, she was immortal. She had given herself the setting that she couldn’t be killed by any means. Even if a god-slaying spear or sword were to stab her, she would feel no pain and suffer no wound.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.

Alovenus solos the fan-fic verse (SCP)