Who are your top 10 favorite Superheroes

• 66 results
G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Post a pic of your 10 favorite superheroes in order of most favorite to least and state in however many words you want why they are your favorite. If it's too hard to decide which one you like more then you can just put them in whatever order you want. It can be male, female, animal and any other species out there. I decided to only put a top 10 since after 10 its not really considered favorite, for me at least. Feel free to post more if you want. Here are mine! 8D

Batman

No Caption Provided

Hulk: His pure brute strength and badass look are enough for him to be 2nd favorite

No Caption Provided

Deadpool: His humor, style, and costume all of what makes him such a great character. Slade wishes he was him.

No Caption Provided

Spiderman: He's just a young/teenage superhero classic who never gets old. With great power comes great responsibility. Every time I read a Spiderman comic or even watch a movie I get inspired from the courage and humble beginnings he has. If anything, for me he is one of the most relatable heroes.

No Caption Provided

Thor: Not just because he's a simple, yet profound badass reiteration of the norse God, but also because I happen to have the same name in my middle name. His 1610 costume is by far my favorite.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine: He could be badass reincarnate. He goes to show why short men can rock it and height doesn't matter. Thanks alot Hugh Jackman. This pic may be a little steamy, but his x-force costume is my favorite thats why I needed to put this pic.

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider: I didn't really know much about him till I saw the movie which I loved. The 2nd one not as much, but was still good. Good Job Nic. I don't care much for Danny, Johnny has always been my favorite. He's story are in my opinion the best and most fascinating as a character.

No Caption Provided

Ironman: His brains, charisma, elegance, and the fact that he is just a human like Batman are what has me putting him on the list. Robert Downy jr has been doing a terrific job of showing that. While not exactly portraying all of Stark's characteristics he does a pretty damn good job. His newer classic look has been my favorite so far.

No Caption Provided

Flash: I've always been a big fan of the Flash, Wally West being my favorite. His quick wit and humorously heroic attitude is what made him so good. Don't get me wrong, Barry is good, but not as entertaining as Wally for me anyways. The show also was great!

No Caption Provided

Nova: It was hard for me to decide between Nova or Green lantern, but for me Nova is a more appealing hero in the aspect that he's an average joe with everyday problems. He wasn't the weird kid, special kid, or exactly the coolest kid. Then 1 day when he becomes Nova and goes out to save the world or universe. The ordinary good willed man becoming a symbol of extraordinary simple heroism Out of all the Heroes I could see him being the most normal and realistic outcome of a hero for me. I'm still hoping he gets his own movie or at least has an interaction with the GOTG, the Nova corps are already established, now we just need Richard Rider!

No Caption Provided

I would list the honorable mentions, but there would be too many.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I made a list with all of it: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/sagejonathan/lists/my-top-10-favorite-heroes/48894/

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No order:

Batman

Moon Knight

Cap

Black Panther

Iron Fist

Superman

Red Hood

Wolverine

Swamp Thing

Spider-Man (Miles)

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rpgesus

Favorite characters

Doom

Super skrull

Silver surfer

Green lantern

John Constantine

Strange

Hyperion

Deadpool

Martian manhunter

Savior cable and or Black adam lol

I will also add in my fanfic character that is superskrull but with electrokinesis instead of pyrokinesis, and a colossus type deal with adamantium instead of things powes

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Colossus
  2. Storm
  3. Magneto
  4. Magik
  5. Gambit
  6. Emma Frost
  7. Nightcrawler
  8. Wolverine
  9. Midnighter
  10. Apollo
Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris

X-23

Magneto

Cyclops

Red hood

Black Adam

Hyperion

Rogue

Rachel Grey

Cable

TexasToast5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter

Deadman

Batman

Deadpool

Beast Boy

Arsenal

Wonder Woman

RedHood

Red Tornado

Green Lantern ( Kyle Rayner)

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

I'm on my phone so no pics but:

1: Agent Venom

2: Spider-Man

3: Rocket Raccoon

4: Batman

5: Hulk

6: Captain Marvel

7: Green Lantern

8: Winter Soldier

9: TMNT

10: Captain America

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I would post pics but its a barren wasteland as you know haha.

1. Batman
2. Swamp Thing
3. Cable
4. Hulk
5. Rorschach
6. Frankenstein (DC)
7. Gambit
8. Aquaman
9. Barbara Gordon
10. Thor

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye is my favorite outside of that I don't really have a list ordering them they just start to fall into "Characters I Like" & "Characters I Don't Like".

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:
  1. Colossus
  2. Storm
  3. Magneto
  4. Magik
  5. Nightcrawler
  6. Psylocke
  7. Wolverine
  8. Emma Frost
  9. Midnighter
  10. Apollo

Cool to see someone with Colossus as their favorite character. So why is he you're favorite character?

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpesmerga10: why is Polaris your favorite? @feartheliving: So who is your next favorite besides Hawkeye

@rpgesus said:

Favorite characters

Doom

Super skrull

Silver surfer

Green lantern

John Constantine

Strange

Hyperion

Deadpool

Martian manhunter

Savior cable and or Black adam lol

I will also add in my fanfic character that is superskrull but with electrokinesis instead of pyrokinesis, and a colossus type deal with adamantium instead of things powes

Cool, post your fanfic character when you get to it and include a picture if you can too.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

1. Raven
  2. Thor
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Aquaman
  5. Mera
  6. Green Arrow
  7. Starfire
  8. Red Robin
  9. Green Lantern
  10. Donna Troy
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man

Thor

Sentry

Wolverine

Black Bolt

Iron Fist

Red Hulk

Doctor Strange

Kaine Parker

Bucky Barnes

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zaied
  1. Batman
  2. The Flash
  3. Miguel O'Hara
  4. Superman
  5. Terry McGinnis
  6. Peter Parker
  7. Aquaman
  8. Green Lantern
  9. Black Panther
  10. Wonder Woman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: I love his character arc -- the transition from naive, altruistic farm boy to damaged, jaded man. His struggles with depression and finding a place in the world are relatable, and his 'gentle giant' personality is very endearing. He's also visually striking with his imposing size, metallic body and red/yellow costume.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude: Then it would just be a bunch of characters I like there really isn't a ordered list after Hawkeye.

Cyclops, Rogue, Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan) , Static, Flash (Wally West) [Pre 52], Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Daredevil, Black Widow (Tasha), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Gambit, Moon Knight, Ant-Man (Scott Lang), Wasp, Hank Pym, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Squirrel Girl, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (John Stewart), Mockingbird, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Martian Manhunter, ect.

And that's just a small bit of the characters I like and I couldn't really rank them if I tried. (1 I'm terrible at ordered lists) (2 way to many characters that I like to actually think about it too much) (3 I don't really feel the need to, I have my favorite with Clint the rest come behind and that's it.)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

StormShadow_X's Top 10 Favorite Heroes

1. Dick Grayson
My Number 1 favorite character of All time is Dick Grayson AKA. The First Robin AKA Nightwing AKA At one point the Freaking Batman. I just love his story from being adopted by someone of Batmans stature and continues on to become his own man. He's also possibly the best Leader DC has to offer pre - 52. I just love Grayson and can't wait to see what his future brings after the events in forever evil.
2. Cyclops
By far my favorite X-Men and Leader in comics. I'll admit lately Scott has been kind of a Tool but overall he's just a cool character. His rivalry with Wolverine and relation ship with Jean Grey or Emma Frost are just iconic. He's such a amazing leader he led the X-Men and Avengers at once into Battle.
3. Donatello
Not exactly the best Ninja in comics and even amongst his Brothers isn't the most skilled, but I thank its safe to say without him the Turtles would be dead and gone. He's on the level on characters like Tony Stark and Reed Richards with it comes to pure brain power and isn't to shabby of a fighter. The best things about him other then his amazing machines are his hard not to love relationship with his younger brother Michelangelo. Did I mention in the Original Comic he killed the Shredder?
4. Snake-Eyes
Snake-Eyes. The coolest Character in the GI Joe franchise. He's defiantly in the top 50 most skilled comic book characters and the fact that he never talks just gives him that cool factor that he already had. If the GI Joe franchise ever die out I think Marvel or DC Should buy this guy. He'd be a epic Avenger.
5. He-Man
Prince Adam apart of the Royal Family of Eternia. Little does anyone know that he is actually He-Man the Mightiest Man in the Universe. I remember watching his series from the early 2000's and fell in love with the character. He's like Superman and Thor mixed together with a kick ass team of fellow Heroes and his trusty Companion Battle Cat a Half dragon/Tiger
6. Dante
I'll admit. I prefer classic Dante which is the one I am referring too. He just had swagger. He had a epic sense of style that was unmatched by any other gaming character. If only he lasted a little bit longer.
7. Ichigo Kurosaki
My favorite anime hero. Unlike other main stream anime characters he isn't a hyperactive food lover but is actual similar to western comic heroes who was found by fate to become a hero similar to characters like Peter Parker, Jaime Reyes, Hal Jordan, and Barry Allen
8. Dean Winchester
The only hero from a Live Action series that will be on this list. Similar to the characters above he is a overall Good Brother with a few issues and unfortunately has to deal with his family and their problems. Not to mention his best friend is a Angel.
9. Cliffjumper
My Favorite Autobot simply for being a even more badass version of Bumblebee. In his one shot he literally has the decepticons running from him just from his description. The only reason he's not a mainstream character is because he's just that awesome.
10. Etrigan
Most likely my favorite C list hero. I feel like he deserves to be given more attention in the DC Universe. Hopefully he will appear in future movies or the Constantine Series.
G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By G-Dude

@feartheliving:

Oh okay thats understandable, I know exactly what you mean because after my top 10 favorite characters it becomes to hard to rate them. So howcome Hawkeye is your most favorite?

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

@g-dude: I love his character arc -- the transition from naive, altruistic farm boy to damaged, jaded man. His struggles with depression and finding a place in the world are relatable, and his 'gentle giant' personality is very endearing. He's also visually striking with his imposing size, metallic body and red/yellow costume.

Nice, I haven't really invested much into getting to know Colossus, even though I wish I could. Everytime I would like to read some more of him I get caught up in other comic characters, mostly those being my top 10. Hopefully one day I will be able to read some of his comics though. He does seem to have a very interesting back round and story development that I would like to explore. He definitely has one of the best super powered form looks as well. Speaking of which, what do you think of Colossus from the Deadpool movie trailer?

StormShadow_X's Top 10 Favorite Heroes

1. Dick GraysonMy Number 1 favorite character of All time is Dick Grayson AKA. The First Robin AKA Nightwing AKA At one point the Freaking Batman. I just love his story from being adopted by someone of Batmans stature and continues on to become his own man. He's also possibly the best Leader DC has to offer pre - 52. I just love Grayson and can't wait to see what his future brings after the events in forever evil.
2. CyclopsBy far my favorite X-Men and Leader in comics. I'll admit lately Scott has been kind of a Tool but overall he's just a cool character. His rivalry with Wolverine and relation ship with Jean Grey or Emma Frost are just iconic. He's such a amazing leader he led the X-Men and Avengers at once into Battle.
3. DonatelloNot exactly the best Ninja in comics and even amongst his Brothers isn't the most skilled, but I thank its safe to say without him the Turtles would be dead and gone. He's on the level on characters like Tony Stark and Reed Richards with it comes to pure brain power and isn't to shabby of a fighter. The best things about him other then his amazing machines are his hard not to love relationship with his younger brother Michelangelo. Did I mention in the Original Comic he killed the Shredder?
4. Snake-EyesSnake-Eyes. The coolest Character in the GI Joe franchise. He's defiantly in the top 50 most skilled comic book characters and the fact that he never talks just gives him that cool factor that he already had. If the GI Joe franchise ever die out I think Marvel or DC Should buy this guy. He'd be a epic Avenger.
5. He-ManPrince Adam apart of the Royal Family of Eternia. Little does anyone know that he is actually He-Man the Mightiest Man in the Universe. I remember watching his series from the early 2000's and fell in love with the character. He's like Superman and Thor mixed together with a kick ass team of fellow Heroes and his trusty Companion Battle Cat a Half dragon/Tiger
6. DanteI'll admit. I prefer classic Dante which is the one I am referring too. He just had swagger. He had a epic sense of style that was unmatched by any other gaming character. If only he lasted a little bit longer.
7. Ichigo KurosakiMy favorite anime hero. Unlike other main stream anime characters he isn't a hyperactive food lover but is actual similar to western comic heroes who was found by fate to become a hero similar to characters like Peter Parker, Jaime Reyes, Hal Jordan, and Barry Allen
8. Dean WinchesterThe only hero from a Live Action series that will be on this list. Similar to the characters above he is a overall Good Brother with a few issues and unfortunately has to deal with his family and their problems. Not to mention his best friend is a Angel.
9. CliffjumperMy Favorite Autobot simply for being a even more badass version of Bumblebee. In his one shot he literally has the decepticons running from him just from his description. The only reason he's not a mainstream character is because he's just that awesome.
10. EtriganMost likely my favorite C list hero. I feel like he deserves to be given more attention in the DC Universe. Hopefully he will appear in future movies or the Constantine Series.

Great list! I like how all your characters have variety unlike mine which are all basically marvel characters with some dc characters. Snake-eye in Marvel or DC would be awesome to see, even though he seems to be doing good in the GI Joe verse for the time being.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93: Ikr looks like he jump right out of the comic. I wonder if he'll even be in human form or not.

PistolGoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added supervillains

1. Agent grant ward- the most unexpected and evil,supervillain in the history of marvel tv

2. Korg- awesome and classic character who has been known to have matched strength's with hulk

3. Carnage- used to love spiderman 3s venom and I found this guy, cassidy, crazy psycho

4. Iron man-MCU made him even cooler

5. Collosus- hes made out of metal,enough said

6. Hawkeye- MCU version played by Jeremy rennet was just awesome

7. Shane walsh- nuttcase from the walking dead

8. Sam- game of thrones Sam was beloved and kind

9. Agent coulson- cool as a cucumber

10. Deadpool- that's all iI need to say

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g-dude said:

@feartheliving:

Oh okay thats understandable, I know exactly what you mean because after my top 10 favorite characters it becomes to hard to rate them. So howcome Hawkeye is your most favorite?

He's just a guy hanging out with these gods, he's funny, charming, sarcastic, and a bit of a dick at times. We share the same middle name. He has an older brother I have an older brother. Archery has always interested me. And he's the superhero I first really connected to. Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes is what got me into wanting to read comics. I've seen other superhero shows before (Justice League, Spider-Man, X-Men, Batman, Teen Titans, ect) but it was Hawkeye who made me go like this is who I act like and this is what I wanna be like. A guy who doesn't give up and always has his friend's back even if they think they don't need it.

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added supervillains

1. Agent grant ward- the most unexpected and evil,supervillain in the history of marvel tv

2. Korg- awesome and classic character who has been known to have matched strength's with hulk

3. Carnage- used to love spiderman 3s venom and I found this guy, cassidy, crazy psycho

4. Iron man-MCU made him even cooler

5. Collosus- hes made out of metal,enough said

6. Hawkeye- MCU version played by Jeremy rennet was just awesome

7. Shane walsh- nuttcase from the walking dead

8. Sam- game of thrones Sam was beloved and kind

9. Agent coulson- cool as a cucumber

10. Deadpool- that's all iI need to say

Good to see Deadpool on there ;)

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Penguin-Dust

In no particular order:

The Batman

Catwoman

The Incredible Hulk

One Punch Man

Invisible Woman

Cure Marine (HeartCatch PreCure)

The Sandman (Golden Age)

Hawkeye (both Clint & Kate)

Giroro (Keroro Gunso)

Cypher (The New Mutants)

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feartheliving: Cool, I feel kinda of the same way, but with Nova. Do you like Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye? I think he was perfect.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FearTheLiving

@g-dude: I think he's a little old for the part but when they actually let him play himself he's the perfect Clint. As he's essentially Clint personified. I do occasionally wish they didn't have him in the movies though so we could get him on one of the shows as a regular it's weird not seeing Hawkeye interact with Mockingbird.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher- He has an origin that just makes you feel his pain. Not to mention his arsenal, pain tolerance, and skillset.

Black Panther- super genius, crazy gear/suit, amazing h2h, and Wakandan mythology make him my favorite Avenger.

Hulk- a pure embodiment of rage mixed with a genuis intellect. Strength and sorrow personified.

Storm- her powers are so versatile and destructive. She is my favorite leader in comics.

Blade- I love his backstory and his costume. Not to mention that arsenal.

Green Arrow- accuracy, trick arrows, and h2h expert. Underdog with an attitude.

Colossus- gentle giant. He is a straight up tank on the battlefield.

Nightwing- as agile as a human can be. Eskrima sticks and bat training/gear.

Gambit- kinetic- charging powers, thieves guild experience, and a mysterious origin.

Swamp Thing- elemental monster, supernatural origin/ abilities, outcast

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No order

1. Superman- He's Superman
  2. Batman- He's Batman
  3. Green Lantern (Specifically Kyle Rayner)- He's Green Lantern
  4. Flash (Specifically Barry Allen)- He's The Flash
  5. Deadman- Like his personality and power
  6. Green Arrow- Like his character, a lot of his stories, lot of his villains, etc
  7. Dr. Fate- Interesting character. Cool powers and look
  8. Wonder Woman- She's Wonder Woman
  9. Martian Manhunter- He's Martian Manhunter
  10. Spectre- Cool powerhouse
TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not in order, it's hard to pinpoint my Top 10..

• Thor Odinson
  • Dick Grayson
  • Steve Rogers
  • Blue Marvel
  • Adam Warlock
  • Wonder Man
  • Static Shock
  • Cable
  • Hyperion
  • Wolverine
deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GetOverHere13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GetOverHere13

1. Spiderman

2. Wolverine

3. The Atom

4. Cyborg

5. The Flash (any)

6. Hulk

7. Wonder Woman

8. Captain Marvel

9. Martian Manhunter

10. Hawkgirl

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont read comics so this is based off what ive seen in live action/animated series

1. sara lance

2. iron man

3. war machine

4. supergirl

5. superman

6. wonder woman

7. green arrow

8. kick-ass

9. black canary

10. hulk

MyScreen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.batman

2.superman.

3. spiderman

4. the flash

5.captain america

6. thor

7.hulk

8. iron man

9.green lantern

10.green arrow.

SymbioteSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Venom

2. Spawn

3. Batman

4. V for Vendetta

5. Silver Surfer

6. Ghost Rider

7. Spiderman 2099

8. Toxin

9.Carnage

10. Dick Grayson

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@g-dude: thanks

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher- He has an origin that just makes you feel his pain. Not to mention his arsenal, pain tolerance, and skillset.

Black Panther- super genius, crazy gear/suit, amazing h2h, and Wakandan mythology make him my favorite Avenger.

Hulk- a pure embodiment of rage mixed with a genuis intellect. Strength and sorrow personified.

Storm- her powers are so versatile and destructive. She is my favorite leader in comics.

Blade- I love his backstory and his costume. Not to mention that arsenal.

Green Arrow- accuracy, trick arrows, and h2h expert. Underdog with an attitude.

Colossus- gentle giant. He is a straight up tank on the battlefield.

Nightwing- as agile as a human can be. Eskrima sticks and bat training/gear.

Gambit- kinetic- charging powers, thieves guild experience, and a mysterious origin.

Swamp Thing- elemental monster, supernatural origin/ abilities, outcast

Punisher used to be my favorite when I read his comics, but I haven't really read any of his stories recently. Are you hyped about Punisher appearing on Daredevil show? You think Channing Tautum will be a good Gambit?

@uft said:

i dont read comics so this is based off what ive seen in live action/animated series

1. sara lance

2. iron man

3. war machine

4. supergirl

5. superman

6. wonder woman

7. green arrow

8. kick-ass

9. black canary

10. hulk

Kick-ass is awesome, hope they make a 3rd one.

Aquaman - Didnt really know much about the character until I saw him in Bruce Timm's cartoon Superman TAS/JL/JLU learned more about him by wiki and eventually started reading comics he appeared in.

Black Bolt - This one is kind of new for me but so far I've been enjoying the character and I really like the concept. Imagine not being able to talk because you could cause destruction by doing so it suggest how responsible of a character Blackagar is quite similar to the Sea King.

Wonder Woman - I like mythology, Greek/Roman all of it so this character is an easy appeal to me I like the idea that she is a warrior of truth and fights for her ideals even of she's not sure at times.

Flash - My first interpretation to the character was Wally West due to the cartoon or it might of been Bart on Smallville can't remember but I liked Wally I like the idea of a guy who's the fastest man in the world but takes time to do stuff you dont see other heroes like talking to his rogues checking up on them, staying active in the community. I enjoy Barry as well.

Batman - One of the fundamental reasons I like DC I loved the cartoons as a kid its hard to find a bad one excluding "Son of Batman" I enjoyed the Nolan trilogy and pretty much that so.

Black Panther - The characters original appeal to me started with the idea of being African as am I and you really dont have much African Males in comics as heroes. I like Panther because he represents heritage and thats something Id like to look back on.

Dare-Devil - I honestly watched the movie as a kid and thought it was awesome even the corny fight scene of Ben and Jenn I enjoyed just the idea of a blind vigilante was badass. Got excited when I saw one day an Elektra movie due to this. My mistake.

Mera - She became a favorite cause of The New52 and a really great part of Aquaman for me.

Superman - Alot of this like Batman is due to media interpretation. I think my favorite so far is Superman vs The Elite like with what I said about Wonder Woman I like the idea of a person sticking to his ideals even if the whole world disagrees.

10 is a toss up I like alot of characters and there's always the possibility of change. This is in no order by the way.

Glad to see Aquaman at the top of the list he needs some love lol So what's your take on the upcoming live action Aquaman?

G-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace: Yah I was kinda of let down as well, but it still looks very promising. I was hoping they would make him look like the comic Aquaman since he is based of King Arthur looks. However, I still can't wait to see him in live action, the islander look will be an interesting new take on Aquaman.

Avatar image for frank_castle757
Frank_Castle757

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Frank_Castle757

1. Punisher

2. Batman

3. Hulk

4. Wolverine

5. Moon Knight

6. Swamp Thing

7. Daredevil

8. Iron Fist

9. Deadpool

10. Silver Surfer

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No order

1. Animal Man
  2. Omni-Man
  3. Mr. Fantastic
  4. Batman
  5. Deadpool
  6. Cyclops
  7. Hellboy(he counts as a superhero, right)
  8. Wolverine( when Marvel not sh*ting him up)
  9. Punisher
  10. Hulk

Got a thing for Dads. . . In a non Freudian way.

marvelman27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In no particular order...
Green Lantern
Flash
Superman
Batman
Wolverine