My List based on current Marvel Comics right now is probably something like this.
- Silver Surfer: MFTL+
- Composite Sentry: MFTL+
- Nova (Richard Rider): MFTL+
- Quasar: MFTL+
- Gladiator: MFTL
- Nova (Sam Alexander): FTL
- Spectrum: LS+
- Quicksilver: LS
- Ms. America Chavez: LS
- Northstar: 99.9% LS
Silver Surfer is consistently one of the fastest characters in comics. He has insane travel, reaction and even combat speed though he tends to job in this area. Richard Rider was recently claimed to be impossible to catch by Gladiator and Cosmic Ghost Rider. Quasar has out reacted even Nova and Silver Surfer on some occasions. Gladiator has Nanosecond reaction times and is at least a few dozen times faster than light. Sam is FTL and has been able to keep up with Richard Rider. Beta Ray Bill can percieve things at FTL speeds and can fly at speeds at least as fast as people like Thor. Spectrum can turn into light and casually moves at lightspeed. She also has a few FTL feats. Quicksilver has at this point about 3 Lightspeed or faster feats and it still able to circle the globe in seconds. Chavez has been seen moving while being viewed at lightspeed. She also reacted to a blitz from Spectrum. Northstar is at 99.9% the speed of light. He could potentially be above even Ms. America.
- Makkari: Has had a few Flash tier feats but is very inconsistent and hasn't been impressive in years
- The Runner: Really hasn't had any notable feats or appearances in years
- Buried Alien: Same as above
- Aurora: Stated as slightly slower than Northstar but is much less impressive
- Beta Ray Bill/ Thor: Inconsistent but very fast in travel speed and have high tier reaction feats at times.
EDIT: Removed Beta Ray Bill and added Sentry. Sentry has been fast enough to disorient Thor with his top speed.