Whis (Dragonball) confirmed casual Galaxy Buster

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Spoilers from lastest dragon ball chapter:

Moro copied Meerus Angel powers but was unable to hold it within his body. He then fuses with the planet to be able to control the power, but Whis again states that this isn't enough, and if Goku doesnt defeat him he will explode and obliterate the galaxy

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so... manga Goku is only galaxy level?

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bgninjaq said:

Anime and manga use totally different scales of power.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

Never specified, but Whis and Beerus arent concerned with the galaxy exploding.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@bgninjaq said:

I kinda knew that. The thing is, their raw power may only be galaxy to galaxy+ level but their AP increases a lot when they focus the power with a ki technique so their focused attacks could have greater power.

No Caption Provided

Now, I know someone will bring up the universe destroying waves in the BoG arc. I believe those could have been made due to Beerus's nature as a God of Destruction. The Universe seems to be in danger only when such gods are involved in a battle.

No Caption Provided

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By OrangeCrush81

This really shouldn't be news.

Whis should obviously be able to one shot Galaxy as well as people much weaker then him. lol

And this doesn't imply Goku is "Galaxy level"

In the same scan they talk about the Earth being destroyed

They obviously don't want their home to be destroyed

And Goku can't breathe in space either

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watch some fans still argue that their Multiversal in raw power with Universe + striking and Multi - Universal durability, despite the show saying that Goku and Beerus would've died in their battle back in BOG if the Universe got destroyed.

TalesOfGallant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

Mate, how doe this mean Kakorot is only Galaxy level?

Nothing in this scan caps him at Galaxy level.

All it says is, Moro's passive energy would vaporize the Galaxy.

A weaker version of Goku already has a feat risking the destruction of the universe trading blows with Beerus.

And Buu could be already be argued at that level.

He isn't Mutliversal either

Univeral + is the correct tier

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Moro with an imperfect version of merus power. Merus is a trainee angel, not Whis level. Of course Whis is well beyond this lvl

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eredin12

@purpledeadragon: And once more to debunk your nonsense here

I believe those could have been made due to Beerus's nature as a God of Destruction. The Universe seems to be in danger only when such gods are involved in a battle.

That is your headcanon based on nothing GoD are only strong beings they dont cause magically shockwaves, they just have super strong god ki like Goku has now, just stronger, they only have hakai but he did not use it here, they are only called GoD since that is their job, to destory things, they dont have any special energy bulshit so no what you siad here was never stated or implied, in fact, old Kai even said shockwave is a result of the strength of their impacts and the omniscient narrator himself confirmed it is their hits themselves are universal, further proving it, not some GoD energy bulshit

No Caption Provided

, so yeah that was not only to Beerus, stop being salty that Goku fodderizes your favorite GoH verse, he is universal a was ever since BoG

The reason, why they do not threaten the universe most of the time, is because they use ki control for god sake, that should be common knowledge by now

. Check the twitter screenshot from one of my previous posts. Seems like the People that made that Super episode also believe you need to be a God of destruction to be able to destroy an universe. Must be something related to their energy or something.

No, that guy had no involvement in BoG episodes that showed those universal feats, and what he siad was debunekd by fan hence why he admitted to being wrong, that is the same guy that siad Tien >roshi yet Roshi later stomped him, literly one-shotted him, what he says menas nothign really as Toriyama himslef and the majority of other writers disagree, them destroying the universe was result force of their impacts, not some Beerus energy bullshit headcanon

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

And to debunk another nonsense only reason Goku and Beerus would die if the universe is destroyed is that Goku would die to lack of oxygen and since shin would die so would Beerus because of it, since they are sat, that does not change fact that SSG is universal and Beeurs is far above it

And no this in no way implies galaxy level DBS manga since not only they have universal feats sine BoG in the manga as well but like others have said in the DBS discussion thread, it's like siberman who is moon+ level slef destruction AOE only being like few meters big lol, or Semi-Cell only blowing up the earth by self-destructing. That doesn't make him just planet level, nor is siberman granade level, hell Majin Vegeta slef destruct AOE was also only mountain level and he is far above solar system level in power, self-destruction AOE does not come close to their busting tier, their busting tiers are still universal+ to multi universal, its just that their self destruct AOE is much much weaker

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eredin12

I guess Majin Vegeta is only mountain level since him realising all his energy in self destruct just like Moro here, only made mountain level exsplosion

No Caption Provided

mountain level SS2 Majin Vegeta

And sibermen is also only hand granade level since this is all their slef destruct explosion did

No Caption Provided

Reasonable people: Their self destruct AOE is much, much smaller then their actual busting tier, moon+ people have granade level, multi solar system ones have mountain level, multi universal have galaxy level, but it has stronger attack potency

DB delsuinal lowball club: WaTcH SoMe FaNnS StILL ArGUe ThAt TheIiR UnIVeRsAL+ and MuLtI UniVErSAl HuUR DuUR

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TakenStew22  Online

How is this surprising? Galaxy level is a massive lowball in fact.

Can't wait until HST fans use it to somehow lowball the characters though. Lol.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: you are a little too hostile to @purpledeadragon he is a big DB fan and always was one as long as i can remember.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eredin12

@kratosx64x: I dont have any hatred for him, i did not even insult him, not even once in my post, i just treat his arguments the way they deserved, guy said Moro cannot survive sun, and this headcanon bulshit here that goes against what both Old Kai and narrator said, i think my comment was appropriate, deserved one, not litle to hostile

Based on some of his arguments i would not really say he is a DB or Naruto fan at all, he sometimes straight-up lowballs them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: But i can assure you he is. It just seems a little hostile towards him if you read through it...

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12

@kratosx64x:

But i can assure you he is.

Well call me distrusting person but i dont consider somone who says things, like he Moro cannot survive the sun DB fans

It just seems a little hostile towards him if you read through it.

I never said he is stupid, idiot, or anything like that, i siad he used headcanon that was debunekd by the show itself and that his arguments are bullshit, which they are, how is that to hostile?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: calling something his "pathetic headcanon" and making "bullshit arguments" would come out that way. I am not trying to defend his arguments just chill a little.

You can go in his history and watch through his comments and you will se that he is a fan.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By gelato_exotic  Online

@kratosx64x: Eredin's not wrong whatsoever though, but why you getting so offended on behalf of another person LOL.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Eredin12

@kratosx64x:

calling something his "pathetic headcanon" and making "bullshit arguments" would come out that way. I am not trying to defend his arguments just chill a little.

I am not really angry, its his right to have any opinion he wants, i am just addressing it for sake of the thread, for sake of people that see it, that would belive what he siad , i am giving them their deserved name, not him as a person, but his arguments, and agian i dont know how that is too hostile, what he said really was pathetic headcanon( i say pathetic since he is ignoring what show itself said and trying to lowball them using completely made up headcanon, that was never even implied in show or manga) and bullshit( for same reasons)

Its like me making up fan theory that if Superman has some good feat he was amped by Lucifer Morningstar, that is indeed pathetic

You can go in his history and watch through his comments and you will se that he is a fan.

I would rather not bother, i saw few of his arguments on few threads and i really doubt anything after that will convince me otherwise and no commenting in DB super discussion thread does not make you DB fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: I am not offended at all. Just seemed unneccesary to go hard in this case. And like i said i don't agree with what he says i posted it on the DB forum that this isn't what they cap at. But we don't need to be hostile towards eachother.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gelato_exotic  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Ok like i said just wanted to point out how it looked from an outside point of view. I agree that this is not the most logical conclusion.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Whis can actually bust a Galaxy????????!!!?

You don't say.....

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By GreyTheJiren

Suicide DC was shown to be small multiple times already.

Also, it isn't "casual" galaxy level, Whis didn't say that nor was it implied.

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Water is confirmed wet

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By gelato_exotic  Online

>People unironically trying to argue galaxy level Moro when he is stated to be above Fused Zamasu and Beerus, a provably universal character (Beerus) universal via scaling and provably multi galaxy character.

zxc6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well that age poorly lol

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eredin12
BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is planet level with wank

DoctorDaMn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: SEE? This is exactly what the helI was talking about! I wasn't ever arguing that angel tier is galaxy level, but that the crappy writing would make some people think so... this thread is proof of that

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eredin12

@doctordamn: No not really, writing was not really bad, as i said or hell even freaking GreyJiren biggest DB lowballer around, DB characters slef destuerct just has very very small AOE compared to their busting tier, it always did in DB, it is just how it works, and let me tell you something, people who would try to lowball people like that using this would try it no matter what happend, nobady who did not lowball DB before will now, those who did it before will do it now as well, as they did for years, any reasonable person should not really be concerned what lowballers do

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just happy The Manga proves that some people are wrong and they're not at that certain level that they think they are but hey people can make their own fanfiction so its okay.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kami Sama Explorer no Comic Vine, essa é nova.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh whis CANNOT be anything lower than universal, that's obvious. Lol at galaxy level.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: even ssg goku is universal.lol lol at this downplay

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_directo_: Whis cannot really be anything lower than multi universal really

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By gelato_exotic  Online
No Caption Provided

"ManGa cOnFiRmS ThEyRe NoT aT tHaT LeVeL"

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eredin12

Also, it is always fun to see lettslpay, guy that already got embarrassed on evrey recent DB thread he was on, including a few hours ago by Gelato, where he got humiliated and run away

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/broly-runs-durability-gauntlet-2106846/

, ignore all feats, Moro being far above Beerus, WoG( Toriyama himslef and Toei), and the fact that it was shown that self-destruction in DB has many trillions of times smaller AOE than their actual busting tier evrey time it was used as we showed above, even freaking GreyJiren admitting that self destruct AOE is just small, and still thinks somehow proves that they are not on a level any reasonable person( large mayority) think they are, talk about being in denial, and in his case, it is all slat because they beat his favorite character( cough Darsh, cough )

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 gelato_exotic  Online
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Also, it is always fun to see lettslpay, guy that already got embarrassed on evrey recent DB thread he was on, including a few hours ago by Gelato, where he got humiliated and run away

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/broly-runs-durability-gauntlet-2106846/

, ignore all feats, Moro being far above Beerus, WoG( Toriyama himslef and Toei), and the fact that it was shown that self-destruction in DB has many trillions of times smaller AOE than their actual busting tier evrey time it was used as we showed above, even freaking GreyJiren admitting that self destruct AOE is just small, and still thinks somehow proves that they are not on a level any reasonable person( large mayority) think they are, talk about being in denial, and in his case, it is all slat because they beat his favorite character( cough Darsh, cough )

Yeah, You're so right the same thread that mods agreed it was a mismatch. take this fanfiction to the youtube comment section.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eredin12

@lettsplay10: No? Not only mods did not say anything there( and belive me EmperorThanos who is the only mod that is familiar with DB very much thinks they are this strong lol, just read his CaVs with them) in it but mods only lock fights between characters that are a mismatch, not these threads, they cannot be mismatch, the reason this got locked is that mods do not allow can character x tank this threads since they already made thread can x do y and that falls under it

So yeah you got humiliated my guy with just facts, no fanfiction, thrugh i understand trying to save face but this is just sad lol

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@lettsplay10: No? Not only mods did not say anything( and belive me EmperorThanos who is only mod i know familiar with DB very much thinks they are this strong lol, just read his CaVs with them) in it but mods only lock fights between characters that are a mismatch, not these threads, they cannot be mismatch lol, the reason this got locked is that mods do not allow can character x tank this threads since they already ade thread can x do y and that falls under it

You don't know enough mods then.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eredin12

@lettsplay10: I know quite a lot of active ones and only ET is very familiar with them, and he thinks they are very much that strong

It was locked since those threads are not allowed and i am prety sure to involve DB and non-anime/manga thigns which is not allowed as well

And as i siad you got humiliated there, i understand trying to save face by claiming "BuT MoDS AgGre WiTH Me DeARp" but not only is that cheap but you are also wrong there

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 gelato_exotic  Online

Letsplay dming mods begging for the threads to be closed because he kept getting embarrassed, aww thats so cute! ;)