Which’s more impressive?Howard Stark or Tony Stark?

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which’s more impressive?Howard Stark or Tony Stark? (20 votes)

Howard. 40%
Tony. 60%

Howard made anti-gravity wheel in 1943 or Tony made iron man in 2008?

• 
xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony, but Howard's was still very impressive

CCThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone:

Do you think Howard has the technology to made Ironman suit if he has the idea in 1940-1950?

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 krisbishop  Moderator

Didn't Howard basically invent the arc reactor as well? Tony only miniaturized it. (Which is still very impressive, don't get me wrong)

He built the base for Tony to flourish.

ironbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Tony but Howard is underrated. He found the element that tony needed and also built stark industries to the point it is in the movies.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6 JediXMan  Moderator

Didn't Howard basically invent the arc reactor as well? Tony only miniaturized it. (Which is still very impressive, don't get me wrong)

Loading Video...

He did it with very, very limited resources under terrible conditions.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7 krisbishop  Moderator

@jedixman said:

He did it with very, very limited resources under terrible conditions.

Yeah, as I stated in my post it's very, very impressive. But to me inventing a technology will always be more impressive than miniaturizing it.

Not to mention Howard also invented an element that could replace Palladium which Tony couldn't come up with after trying endlessly.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Tony.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howard hands down. Howard had faith, Tony had confidence. Howard was imaginative, Tony was inventive.

Tony stark dreamt of technology that he knew was already possible. Yes Tony build more things but he had the basis of dreaming. His ironman suit is impressive but it's built on technology that he already saw or at least saw glimpses off, BP's tech, nanotech, Chitauri tech for interstellar travel etc.

Howard had no basis for dreaming but he did it anyway. Literally nothing to know that his tech was possible at all. He was at the top of his universe. He built an arc reactor, recreated / helped out with the super soldier serum and created a new element.

i'm not explaining myself well. hmm

It's like the guy who first broke the 3 hour Marathon record, Ed Whitlock. Before that, nobody could run under 3hrs. For over 70 years everyone thought that it was impossible. Nobody even came close.

then Ed whitlock came and shattered all records. Then in the following years, his record was easily broken time and time again.

Ed is howard who forsaw something impossible. Tony is the record breakers after who were better runners only because they knew it was actually possible.

Imagining something from nothing is infinitely harder than creating something when you know the goal is possible.