Avatar image for deactivated-5c0937ce9ad57
Posted by deactivated-5c0937ce9ad57 (73 posts) 4 days, 5 hours ago

Poll: Which villain has more PIS? Joker, Deathstroke or Dr Doom (25 votes)

Joker 52%
Deathstroke 32%
Dr Doom 16%

I think Joker has the most PIS here. Who do you think?

#1 Posted by Chimeroid (8967 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Joker. Lately, they fixed most of the others. But Joker has just solod the Legion of DOom with utter ease.

#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (33850 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. The other two are actually powerful and competent for their respective tier, Joker is a terrible fighter who just uses his putrid gas on people that are immune to it and it somehow works.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#3 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#4 Posted by Magian (150134 posts) - - Show Bio

@morpheus_: Not that I disagree with your post but is Joker really that bad of a fighter? I think I can recall a few instances of him being at least decent.

#5 Posted by Morpheus_ (33850 posts) - - Show Bio

@magian: Compared to random civilians or goons he is good, but to actually good fighters he is fodder more often than not. I wouldn't even rate him higher than someone like Tim Drake, whom I consider just average.

#6 Posted by Magian (150134 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by MAZAHS117 (11571 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean all 3 are highly intelligent and don’t need to be powerhouses to be dangerous, but Joker def takes the PIS crown here

#8 Posted by Kidolio (288 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Joker, thought it’d be death stroke but now that I think about it he does get into a lot of fist fights with Batman and holds his own, so probably joker

#9 Posted by Aqualion0 (278 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom for me.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#10 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (9247 posts) - - Show Bio

@kidolio: Why Deathstroke? He's a metahuman soldier and was a natrural prodigy.

I mean I can buy him managing to outsmart the Flash better than I buy Joker beating down Nightwing and managing to hit Bruce, when Batman has been almost impossiple to hit by trained mercenaries.

#11 Posted by TheKinfing (11447 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker. The other two are actually powerful and competent for their respective tier, Joker is a terrible fighter who just uses his putrid gas on people that are immune to it and it somehow works.

This. Tynion having the Joker gas affect Grodd, Cheetah, and Sinestro on the latest issue of Justice League was rather insulting to the characters.

#12 Posted by Outside_85 (23386 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, because by some stroke of magic he is actually still alive and all of his tricks for some reason also works on some of the most powerful superhumans.

@morpheus_ said:

This. Tynion having the Joker gas affect Grodd, Cheetah, and Sinestro on the latest issue of Justice League was rather insulting to the characters.

Tynion follows the path of Snyder who had the Joker do the same thing to the Justice League.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#13 Posted by IndomitableRegal (14475 posts) - - Show Bio

...I got Doom.

#14 Posted by Batvibe12 (5013 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#15 Posted by Havenless (2760 posts) - - Show Bio

It’s Doom. Joker is crazy, unpredictable, and more or less a comic book trope. I would argue Deadpool is more based on him than Deathstroke. Nothing is really PIS for him, because everything is plot plausible due to his nature.

Doom, on the other hand, sure does some pretty stupid stuff sometimes for the smartest, most well prepared man in human history.

#16 Posted by Kidolio (288 posts) - - Show Bio

@guardiandevil83: You can’t really outsmart somebody if you’re literally not moving from the other persons perspective. But...... joker being able to fight people like Batman and his family with fists makes no sense.