Which verse on average has better feats of physicals - Bleach vs One Piece

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which verse on average has better feats of physicals - Bleach vs One Piece (42 votes)

Bleach 40%
One Piece 60%

By physicals just raw strength and striking power.

• 
Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Omnihater

One piece obviusly.

Mihawk cuting a giant tsunami harder than steel.

And akainu matching with quakes with mere physicals

The best raw power feat in bleach is the kenpachi one and thats mihawk tier.

Steel>>>rock

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sup3rn0va

Bleach

Kenpachi's meteor feat is better than anything in One Piece and he's not even the strongest

I'm curious though if Whitebeards Quake that he used to tilt the Ocean would even count as a raw strength feat.

However, I do imagine One Piece will have the greatest physicals in the HST by EOS.

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach

Kenpachi's meteor feat is better than anything in One Piece and he's not even the strongest

I'm curious though if Whitebeards Quake that he used to tilt the Ocean would even count as a raw strength feat.

However, I do imagine One Piece will have the greatest physicals in the HST by EOS.

And where do you place this feat at in power to put it above any physical in one piece?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@insanemonk said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Bleach

And where do you place this feat at in power to put it above any physical in one piece?

It was stated to be able to destroy Seiretei, which has been calced at Country size based on statements saying how long it would take to walk around.

Since I know Omnihater is going to say "It doesn't look that big in the drawing!"

I agree, however Statements are more valid than inconsistent Manga drawings.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the verse that is all physicals

insaneMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insanemonk said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Bleach

It was stated to be able to destroy Seiretei, which has been calced at Country size based on statements saying how long it would take to walk around.

Since I know Omnihater is going to say "It doesn't look that big in the drawing!"

If you actually do believe this then you should have no problems with prime chinjao being continent lvl or close to that because just as Kubo was lazy to put details on his drawings to support his statements oda could have done the same on chinjao's feat also

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny stuff

By statements OP-verse still has better physicals, but the hypocrites only take statements from the manga that they are fanboys, like Supernova.

No Caption Provided

Omnihater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va said:
@insanemonk said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Bleach

If you actually do believe this then you should have no problems with prime chinjao being continent lvl or close to that because just as Kubo was lazy to put details on his drawings to support his statements oda could have done the same on chinjao's feat also

^ straight to the face, LOL.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One piece, something like KKG would be kenpachi's lvl of striking and that was done by a weakened mid tier

Also if we were to include movie feats this won't even be comparable

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, although bleach has the strongest physical feat between the two verse(done by Kenpachi), One Piece on average has the better overall showings

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sup3rn0va

@insanemonk said:
@sup3rn0va said:
@insanemonk said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Bleach

Ignoring the fact that that isn't consistent power wise, I'll go over why Chinjao isn't Continental.

1. Splitting a Continent isn't the same as nearly vaporizing a Continent

2. Unlike the Seiretei, there's no statement saying how big the Ice Continent is.

3. Since there's no statement saying how big the Ice Continent is, all we have to go on is how it looks, and I can tell you right now this doesn't look as big as a city let alone a Continent

No Caption Provided

4. Oars being called a Continent Puller doesn't make him able to pull Continents, we can't just pretend like exaggeration doesn't exist in One Piece

5. Even if we use the actual Seiretei scan and ignore the Statement, the Seiretei is still massively larger than the scan above.

6. You can't compare these two feats, they have completely different details to them, so simply saying "Oh because you used a statement here I can use one here!" doesn't work I'm afraid.

INF4MY_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both have shit physicals

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Raziel2014

@insanemonk said:
@sup3rn0va said:

Bleach

if you wanna low ball it and scale Sereitei bellow Las noche then the Meteor is Large Island Tier due mind that Kenpachi destroyed it without much effort while heavily sealed as well.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As someone already stated, the best physical feat is in bleach but on an average One Piece has better physicals showings.

Egnodia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: actually the oars thing has been confirmed in the databook but it was country not a continent.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, although bleach has the strongest physical feat between the two verse(done by Kenpachi), One Piece on average has the better overall showings

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On average one piece, but bleaches high end physical feats blow OPs out of the water.

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

One Piece has better average feats.

But Bleach has indeed more high-ends like Ichigo tanking Fragor with his arm.