Which trilogy is better: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy or Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy?

Avatar image for majinvegeta1994
MajinVegeta1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Which trilogy is better: Sam Raimi's Spider-Man Trilogy or Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy? (13 votes)

Sam Rami's Spider-Man Trilogy (2002-2007) 23%
Christopher Nolan's Batman Trilogy (2005-2012) 77%

Not only do I believe that Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy is a much better set of comic book movies than the Christopher Nolan Batman trilogy...but I also find them to be a much better set of movies in general overall PERIOD.

I mean what more can I say??? I love Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy as a kid and STILL DO (although I don't love the first and third movie as much as I used to) and while they certainly have a lot of flaws and are far from perfect...I just feel that Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire did a MUCH BETTER job of selling the Spider-Man character to me than Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale did selling their version of Batman to me.

And 10 years from now...nobody is going to remember Christopher Nolan's Batman movies and will wake up and realize that Christopher Nolan is a con-artist hack that fooled the masses into thinking his movies are "art." While, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movies will be talked about and will still be massively popular and every kid, teenager or young adult who grew up with them will finally remember how great and groundbreaking they were for their time and nostalgia for those movies will DEFINITELY be in full force by that point.

• 
eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody tag me later so I can remember to respond to this.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've watched the Raimi trilogy recently, and it's been years since I've watched Nolan's, so I can't properly vote just yet. However, I'm currently re-watching Nolan's trilogy and after finishing 'Batman Begins' I can say that I think 'Spider-Man' (2002) is better.

Will come back to this later to update.

charlesvvv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#3  Edited By charlesvvv

Nolan Trilogy but i enjoy both

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points