Which trailer got you more hyped?

• 65 results
Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Which trailer got you more hyped? (69 votes)

Avengers 62%
BvS 38%

VS

• 
eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers all the way.

Avatar image for the_agent_of_chaos
The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS all the way , it was the first time Supes , bat and WW jesus how they screwed up this movie?

IW was garbage.

Avatar image for emmetfreezexmen
EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS all the way , it was the first time Supes , bat and WW jesus how they screwed up this movie?

IW was garbage.

Expected

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: thats my opinion. i was hyped for bvs yet it didnt deliver

wasnt hyped for iw yet garbage as usual.

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: thats my opinion. i was hyped for bvs yet it didnt deliver

wasnt hyped for iw yet garbage as usual.

I bet you secretly own Infinity War on dvd and blu ray and you watch it with tears of frustration because your dc movies can't compare

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: i dont own neither care about that garbage movie , TDK Blows all marvel combined as filmaking , so does rises. Quality over quanity

i prefer 3 lotr movies over 22 garbage mcu repetitive movies and 3 batman nolan movies.

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: i dont own neither care about that garbage movie , TDK Blows all marvel combined as filmaking , so does rises. Quality over quanity

i prefer 3 lotr movies over 22 garbage mcu repetitive movies and 3 batman nolan movies.

Quit lying! Its okay to like MCU like everyone else. You know you booked day one tickets to see Infinity War and Endgame. You tell yourself that it's just to hate on the trash but you know deep down you appreciate and envy it

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mrmonster  Online

Infinity War. That trailer is honestly one of the best trailers I think I've ever seen. That BvS trailer was really good, especially for a movie that was overall a disappointment, but it doesn't compare.

Also, lol at both of these two children above.

JefferydeDucke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JefferydeDucke

@emmetfreezexmen: why else would he make 7 posts on black panther being overrated aha

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: infinity war was trash , 5/10. endgame was a 7/10 good movie only cause special effects and final battle but nowhere close great filmaking , terrible soundtrack , villain , pacing , plot holes etc.

I like some MCU Movies LOL , but they are nothing than above average pop corn flicks , they are in THE TOWN or Bourne Quality not REVENANT AND BLACK SWAN Quality.

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jefferydeducke: because its the most overrated movie of all time , only costume nomination was worthy of winning.

Based on MCU Logic , Black panther > The shawshank redemption and fight club but we all know this isnt true , both in different leagues.

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: why else would he make 7 posts on black panther being overrated aha

You right

@emmetfreezexmen: infinity war was trash , 5/10. endgame was a 7/10 good movie only cause special effects and final battle but nowhere close great filmaking , terrible soundtrack , villain , pacing , plot holes etc.

I like some MCU Movies LOL , but they are nothing than above average pop corn flicks , they are in THE TOWN or Bourne Quality not REVENANT AND BLACK SWAN Quality.

What the... How do you rank Endgame over Infinity War when the latter has great battles throughout, not just the end, and has superior of all the cons you listed especially pacing and nigh lack of plot holes unlike Endgame.

If you like some then why'd you call all 22 garbage? The worst MCU movie is still gonna attract more attention than TDK.

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jefferydeducke: because its the most overrated movie of all time , only costume nomination was worthy of winning.

Based on MCU Logic , Black panther > The shawshank redemption and fight club but we all know this isnt true , both in different leagues.

Black Panther deserved Best Soundtrack. Speaking of which the Nolanverse trilogy has nothing to even compare to a cricket chirping

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: Nolanverse has a way better soundtrack and sound mixing in all three movies than black panther which is average. TDKR AND TDK didnt win oscar because they werent Oscar bait full black cast during a year where a trash movie like bohemian rapsody wins 4 oscars sorry. Everyone in the world knows black panther is nowhere good as pulp fiction , tdk , fight club , usual suspects and the oscars wont change that.

TDK solos mcu , and anyways most of them are trash compared to real masterpieces , only winter soldier , ffh , endgame and iron man 1 are decent to great.

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: Nolanverse has a way better soundtrack and sound mixing in all three movies than black panther which is average. TDKR AND TDK didnt win oscar because they werent Oscar bait full black cast during a year where a trash movie like bohemian rapsody wins 4 oscars sorry. Everyone in the world knows black panther is nowhere good as pulp fiction , tdk , fight club , usual suspects and the oscars wont change that.

TDK solos mcu , and anyways most of them are trash compared to real masterpieces , only winter soldier , ffh , endgame and iron man 1 are decent to great.

No it doesn't, it doesn't even have good story telling just a bedtime story and a rather good one seeing as how it put me to sleep in 3 minutes. It has not one recognizable theme. Wakanda's theme is remerable, so good it was used in two movies. T'Challa's theme is badass and was nicely remixed throughout the film. What does Batman have.... Nada.

You stay naming those same movies and I still dont even know what they are and never will. You have an obsession with MCU hating while wanking irrelevant non-CBM you keep comparing lol

TDK solos itself into a void of nothing. Thor:TDW is better and will live on forever

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: You are clearly a one-sided marvel troll fanboy.

Wakanda theme was garbage , Hans Zimmer score was far superior lmao and also used in more movies doesnt mean better , batman has everything you just should cry because i know you are delusional knowing you are wrong tryna troll me , it made you sleep? subjective opinion

Black panther trash slow pacing put me to sleep , please go back watch black panther and your MCU MASTERPIECES!!!

Silence of the lambs , se7en , fight club , pulp fiction and Inception are REAL masterpieces not avengers childish infinity war , learn about filmaking.

FACTS.

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: You are clearly a one-sided marvel troll fanboy.

Wakanda theme was garbage , Hans Zimmer score was far superior lmao and also used in more movies doesnt mean better , batman has everything you just should cry because i know you are delusional knowing you are wrong tryna troll me , it made you sleep? subjective opinion

Black panther trash slow pacing put me to sleep , please go back watch black panther and your MCU MASTERPIECES!!!

Silence of the lambs , se7en , fight club , pulp fiction and Inception are REAL masterpieces not avengers childish infinity war , learn about filmaking.

FACTS.

You even say the same throwaway insults to go along with your throwaway movie wanking.

No it wasn't. Link one Batman news article praising it's soundtrack or an oscar nomination. Give me his theme. I'll wait.

Black Panther didn't put those 2 billion dollars in box office to sleep so who cares.

Yawn.

You're the toxic childish one

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: You’re trolling has reached new levels of stupidity. I mean at least put some effort in.

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: nice trolling mcu one sided movie

TDK Scored and has nomination and the soundtrack by zimmer was way better, plus

1 billion in 2008 when 3 movies only scored 1 Billion was like 1.5 Billion now , TDk was a cultural and superhero success and plus it was great

Please go back watching your trash overrated movie , you don’t even know what is Se7en or silence of the lambs why should u answer to you? I know you are an Alt lol plus box office means nothing when some garbage movie like captain marvel earns more than skyfall

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JefferydeDucke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: Shut up and go watch james bond. Lol it all makes sense now. I'm done wasting time with you, goodbye.

Alistair__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: just get a life and stop being toxic. You lost the argument and started to insult

Learn about films , skyfall actually solos all avengers movies in term of quality and tecnical aspects.

Skyfall >>>>>> Black Panther.

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jefferydeducke: I made 1? And five solid points? And people agreed? And everyone knows BP is nowhere close that good?

Political bias? It’s a 6-7/10 at best

DanielDaRipper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IW no contest. The build up was much bigger compared to BvS.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kevd4wg  Online

The Infinity War trailer was really well done

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

both tbh

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are top 3 trailers ever for me. The BvS teaser was GOAT though.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By adamTRMM

Hmm it's complicated. The BvS trailer was back when I was still mcuTM (I confess for my sins) and DC fanatics were running wild on this forum being almost as obnoxious as MCU keirans are these days and it is known how those ruin all the fun. So hype was really moderate for BvS even though it was really well done and had immidiately sold me on Batfleck. On the other hand IW trailer managed to outdo even the AoU trailer as far as trailer making goes. That intense hybrid music? Shit just a minute of it is better than all of the four Avengers full OSTs combined. But AoU taught me better than to get hyped for an mcu thrill, so while I did appreciate the trailer it's all there was.

So, neither I guess. lolz

Avengers, DoFP and AoU. Those trailers really had me.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kevd4wg  Online

@adamtrmm said:

Hmm it's complicated. The BvS trailer was back when I was still mcuTM (I confess for my sins) and DC fanatics were running wild on this forum being almost as obnoxious as MCU keirans are these days and it is known how those ruin all the fun. So hype was really moderate for BvS even though it was really well done and had immidiately sold me on Batfleck. On the other hand IW trailer managed to outdo even the AoU trailer as far as trailer making goes. That intense hybrid music? Shit just a minute of it is better than all of the four Avengers full OSTs combined. But AoU taught me better than to get hyped for an mcu thrill, so while I did appreciate the trailer it's all there was.

Damn I remember DoFP had a dope trailer

GateOfBabylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can hate the movie, but the BvS trailer was spectacular.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Richubs

Infinity War.

This will be an odd take but I feel that IW trailers weren't as good as other MCU trailers.

But the very thought of IW was giving me an aneurysm in a very good way.

BvS concept was amazing too but the buildup wasn't there especially because. I was disappointed by MoS.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS, by far (for me).

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I didn't watch a single trailer from either.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

As much as I hate BvS, the trailers got me so hyped. I made several blogs on the trailers

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Can’t pick, both trailers were phenomenal and my hype for those movies is only surpassed by the excitement I had for Endgame and Man of Steel.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg said:
@adamtrmm said:

Damn I remember DoFP had a dope trailer

Loading Video...

Second trailer specifically. This trailer is pure art. From the the pieces of dialogue, to montage, to MUSIC. Not a single second wasted, nothing is actually spoiler and 100% hype. Unlike this brainless second BvS trailer that revealed the whole movie... I just rewatched this DoFP trailer and still had goosebumps throughout the whole clip. After all those years and disappointment in the movie lol

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Infinity war

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: You have no life old man. You're here 24/7 making dumb movie threads lmao. What argument? Just your opinion that's sad. You thew the first fanboy insult, genius.

Enjoy your movies no life

The_Agent_Of_Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmetfreezexmen: You have no life and argue plus you are an alt one-sided marvel fanboy.

dont even comment or reply to me please , i am done wasting my time with you please go back watching ANT-MAN The moder MASTERPIECE.

EmmetFreezeXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_agent_of_chaos: Stop projecting on me old man. You just keep watching your 70's hits and trying to compare them to the glorious MCU.

We both know you are a liar who loves Marvel but can't come to terms that it's better than DC and Nolantrash.

im_late

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BvS. DC character having a movie was and is just much more appealing since they feel less formulaic.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Kevd4wg  Online

@adamtrmm: You were disappointing in DoFP? That's a shame, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and it's probably one of my favorite CBMs(Honestly I probably like it more then any MCU Movie, but that might just be because I watched a lot of the early 2000 X-men movies). What made you dissapointed in it?

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By adamTRMM

@kevd4wg:

I hated how Magneto was devolved again into an unreasonable psycho which also created major plotholes. I didn't like how future was depicted. In terms of entourage and designs, it was amazing, but not in how mutant/machine war was depicted. I hate when mutants are fodder. This ones is subjective of course. Magneto part isn't though. And from there derive most of my disappointments.

Movie was well made, scenery is well executed, really strong performances, no arguing here. But I had lots of problems with the movie as a whole. To really address it all I'd have to write up a really long review, but I'm trying to keep that shorter here.

I hold FC and Logan in a much higher regard. Rewatched X2 some time ago, felt like it didn't age well. Singer should've never returned.

Odimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Odimm

@im_late said:

BvS. DC character having a movie was and is just much more appealing since they feel less formulaic.

Hmm interesting, what makes you say that?

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I loved MOS and those two comic con trailers had me hyped beyond imagination. Does anybody remember when the first trailer leaked?

Loading Video...

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I loved MOS and those two comic con trailers had me hyped beyond imagination. Does anybody remember when the first trailer leaked?

Loading Video...

I'll forget the hype.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never get that hyped from trailers because I consciously avoid it, and I wasn't that interested in any of those two movies anyway, but that bit of the Avenger's theme at the ending of the IW trailer does sound good, which puts it ahead in terms of enjoyability I guess.