Which Of The New Big 3 Will Be The Most Popular in 3 Years ?

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which Of The New Big 3 Will Be The Most Popular in 3 Years ? (32 votes)

Deku- My Hero Academia 84%
Boruto- Boruto 0%
Asta- Black Clover 16%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
deactivated-5c60ecae36801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MHA>BC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boruto.

The manga for Boruto is solid, the anime is shit.

MHA is great, and BC is solid so far.

SaltySultan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SaltySultan

MHA is the best out of them all but after this recent arc I'm not sure sure if MHA is exactly all that great either.

7 more quirks for Deku to asspull whenever the plot needs it

Also MHA is already overwhelmingly more popular than both Boruto and BC.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

From what I've seen so far, none of these shows will never be as popular as some past shounen shows but out of these three, MHA is the one who could somewhat approach it.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d be shocked and disappointed if Boruto is still running in 3 years.

BC should end in 3 years, the way the story is progressing there is no way it could stretch as long as the Big 3 did.

MHA will be still going strong in 3 years, however it won’t reach the popularity as the Big 3, too many competitors.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Hero is destroying the competition rn

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
deactivated-5c60ecae36801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: Naruto had 72 volumes and the artist for Boruto said he wanted both Naruto and Boruto to fit within 100 volumes so it prop wont last 3 years.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Hero by a landslide.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saltysultan: I mean Deku has All Might’s power.... which are built up with 100s of diffrent quirks ... dont be stupid

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I stopped watching Boruto after 2 episodes I’m going with Asta

SaltySultan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkonast: Oh I know, doesn't make it any less garbage and an excuse for Deku to pull out a new quirk when the plot demands it. And it's 7 not 100s......

Even All Might who was stated to have mastered One For All on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS didn't have access to this.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By darkonast

@saltysultan: do you remember that original holder of the power had the ability to ABSORB quirks ...... he absorded a shit ton ... not just 7

The previous holder of One for All didnt not use her powers anything liKe All Might ... thats why she was killed so easily and barely ANYONE remembers who she was. It been stated everytime One for All is passed down , it becomes & its up to the user to unlock that power. All Might is the most powerful individual to ever home rhe power & even he believes he didnt reach his maximum power. The previous holder before him was weak & never used the power to some respectable capacity. Deku just happens to be the most determined & hard-working holder of the quirk , so its not outlandish to believe he “learned” new quirks that previous incarnations couldn’t achieve

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Aros001

@saltysultan: do you remember that original holder of the power had the ability to ABSORB quirks ...... he absorded a shit ton ... not just 7

The previous holder of One for All didnt not use her powers anything liKe All Might ... thats why she was killed so easily and barely ANYONE remembers who she was. It been stated everytime One for All is passed down , it becomes & its up to the user to unlock that power. All Might is the most powerful individual to ever home rhe power & even he believes he didnt reach his maximum power. The previous holder before him was weak & never used the power to some respectable capacity. Deku just happens to be the most determined & hard-working holder of the quirk , so its not outlandish to believe he “learned” new quirks that previous incarnations couldn’t achieve

Have we ever seen Nana Shimura fight? I keep seeing people going on about how weak she was but I don't think we've ever seen any flashbacks of her fighting, so I don't know where that criticism is coming from. Yeah, she's unlikely to be as powerful as All Might, but that's how One For All works, it gets more powerful as it gets passed on, plus he was natural gifted on top of that. We've seen how impressive even just 20% OFA can be and Nana was more that likely stronger than that, so I'm not sure why she's considered weak.

darkonast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aros001: it was stated that All For One killed her pretty easily , if I remember correctly he said it was no challenge ... hinting she was weak & the fact no heroes have recognized her further hints that she made little to no impact in the hero world

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@aros001: it was stated that All For One killed her pretty easily , if I remember correctly he said it was no challenge ... hinting she was weak & the fact no heroes have recognized her further hints that she made little to no impact in the hero world

All For One is also one of the most powerful supervillains we know of in the MHA world, the one who almost killed All Might both times they fought even though it was the latter who won, and AFO was deliberately trying to get under All Might's skin when he told him how pathetically Nana died, so it's hard to say how truthful he was being.

In regards to recognition, I've always been under the impression that all the One For All holders were trying to keep a lower profile in order to build-up the Quirk's power. You can't exactly go around advertising you hold the power that'll one day defeat the world's biggest villain and not expect him to come after you. Like Midoriya said, he'd never even heard of Gran Torino, the person who trained the world's greatest hero and whose name should be known by everyone.

The reason Nana chose Toshinori as her successor was greatly because of his "crazy" idea of becoming a symbol of peace that everyone could believe in. His goal required him to be known by all, while the other holders' goals seemed only to defeat All For One.

I'm not saying one way or another that Nana was weak or strong. Just that we can't really know, since the only fight we know of that she was in was against All For One, a fight we didn't get to see and only know how it ended. And losing to AFO I don't think should have anyone be automatically considered weak. It's like saying a master martial artist is weak because they can't punch out a mountain.