Which of the following characters do you think will ever make it to the MCU?

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Poll Which of the following characters do you think will ever make it to the MCU? (33 votes)

Blue Marvel 6%
Hyperion 9%
Namor 21%
Fantastic Four 67%
Dr. Doom 61%
Moon Knight 27%
Annihilus 24%
Gladiator 9%
Quasar 12%
Silver Surfer 58%
Galactus 55%
Mile Morales 33%
Green Goblin 42%
Doctor Octopus 30%
 • 
Chubbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I definitely think there will be a Fantastic 4 reboot that will be done much better

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ITouchedTheBoat

crossing my fingers for Dr. Doom

I'd honestly sacrifice every other character on this list for a proper rendition of Victor...sorry, I know how you guys feel about Silver Surfer lol

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

FF will be a thing in time. Don't expect it soon through, the brand is worthless at the moment due to the bad reputation it has.

Doom will be done at some point, as well as Goblin and Octopus. Apart from Surfer and maybe big G, the rest aren't coming anytime soon.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal still has Namor, and who knows what Sony will do in a future deal with Marvel which could effect Miles, Doc Ock, and Green Goblin. I'll say Surfer, Galactus, Doom, and the Fantastic Four have a great chance of popping up, especially as they get into the cosmic material.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, and Galactus for sure. The rest I'll consider maybes.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything to do with Fantastic 4 is for sure going to be in the mcu. They really want to use them. I remember many people wanting to do a Blue Marvel movie and a Captain Britain movie as well. Rumor has it that Annihilus might be in Avengers 4 but if not he is still a big Character to use. I believe Disney has been trying to get Namor for a movie but that isn't a guarantee especially with Universal. Moon Knight is Netflix or arel streaming service material they likely might use.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Goblin.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

The F4 related characters are definitely going to be included at some point. Not so sure on the others.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like Doom to be the next big threat after Thanos tbh, would be cool to see.

DevisedDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DevisedDream

Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom, I hope.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, and Galactus for sure. The rest I'll consider maybes.

This, but I also add Moon Knight because I believe there is still a strong chance for some sort of MCU streaming show for the character on either Netflix or Disney's 2019 service. I don't believe we'll see any of the Spider-Man related characters outside of the Sony-verse. As for some of the others, while Feige might enjoy cheesing WB by making a successful movie featuring one of Marvel's Superman clones, I'm not convinced that's part the grand MCU strategy.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they'll bring all of them except the Superman clones tbh. Annihilus and Quasar are maybes as well

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Fantastic Four, Silver Surfer, Green Goblin, Doctor Doom and Galactus.

Fanawtik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Fanawtik
  • Blue Marvel: I don't see much of a reason to introduce this character anytime soon.
  • Hyperion: Same as Blue Marvel.
  • Namor: Namor's stuck in legal mumbo jumbo for now. Even if that's sorted out, Namor isn't particularly popular on his own and probably wouldn't get a solo film. I could see him being a villain for a Black Panther sequel or something, but that's about it.
  • Fantastic Four: There's no way these guys aren't being introduced to the MCU eventually. They're a cornerstone of the Marvel Universe and have been super hyped-up for a while.
  • Dr. Doom: Doom would normally be a package deal with the Fantastic Four, but I wouldn't be surprised if Feige and friends wanted to move away from Doom to focus on other villains, or at least in the FF's early days.
  • Moon Knight: Not sure. I like Moon Knight but at this point I could see people pointing out similarities with Daredevil and other Netflix heroes. (I think Netflix might want to slow down a bit, too.)
  • Annihilus: Not sure. As I wrote about the FF, Annihilus could show up as a more obscure villain to replace the usual suspects.
  • Gladiator: Nothing more than a cameo.
  • Quasar: What'd be the point? I don't see this character working well in a solo movie without some alterations à la Spider-Man, but I don't see the need for him to show up in any other characters' films. His power level would be a big change for the Guardians of the Galaxy and he might just cause issues plot-wise.
  • Silver Surfer: Same as Doom.
  • Galactus: Same as Doom.
  • Miles Morales: Probably not. Sony is going to do whatever they can with these Spider-Verse characters. I'm not sure if introducing Miles in a Sony film would raise any legal issues or not -- it'd basically be saying "Oh, we can't get Peter Parker so let's grab Spider-Man and put another guy under the mask!" -- but there wouldn't be much of a reason to introduce Miles right now anyway. Maybe once Peter is out of school he can act as a sort of mentor to the younger Miles (much like Tony did with Peter), but for now Peter has just been introduced and there's not much of a reason to just throw in another Spider-Ma-- oh, wait, Peter Parker is dead and we're supposed to take it seriously. Ha. Ha.
  • Green Goblin: Maybe. I don't see much use for this character in Sony's universe at this time, but, uh... I'm not the only one who noticed that the villains in Homecoming were Vulture and Shocker, right?
  • Doctor Octopus: Same as Goblin.
Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

• Fantastic Four
  • Doctor Doom
  • Moon Knight
NiteLite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone except for the superman clones.