WHICH MODERATOR OR STAFF MEMBER DELETED MY REVIEWS?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_angry_comic_book_critic
The Angry Comic Book Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

User Lists: 6

Okay I am VERY PISSED off right now you want to delete my reviews fine I don't care but let me have Copies of them before you do so I can at least have saved them on my computer so at least they weren't a complete waste of time to write!

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@The Angry Comic Book Critic: Did you get a message? Usually when a topic is deleted you get a message. Are you sure it wasn't a bug?
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Not to be a jerk but you should probably save them to your computer first and then post them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Icarusflies:  I just got one after I finished this post if the poeple on this site want them deleted fine but I want a copy of each sent to me before it's done so I can save them on my own hard drive cause it's time and effort put into writing them that is wasted and that I can't stand is when I put effort into something and it is wasted
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@The Angry Comic Book Critic: Well, let's discuss: 
If you used profanity, or disobeyed site rules, it is the moderator/staff's job to remove it. 
Frankly, how are we to know if you haven't saved it first?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Icarusflies:  Well you could Tell me first and then if you or someone else wanted them taken down or edited I would have gladly done it my self if you tell me to do something I will do it it's just a matter of filling me in I'm not an unreasonable person in fact I'm very reasonable about how I do things my alias may infer otherwise but I am.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@The Angry Comic Book Critic: Hey, I wasn't the one who removed your reviews. But I'm just saying, that's how it works. 
Asymmetrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

User Lists: 19

#8  Edited By Asymmetrical
@The Angry Comic Book Critic said:
" alias may infer otherwise  "
alias and thread-making

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Icarusflies: Also the way I try to write my reviews is for shock value as well as entertainment and comedic value if I do a long drawn out analysis they aren't as interesting to the average reader I've realized and the other sites I do reviews on like Rotten Tomatoes never seemed to mind the way I did thing and no one seemed to care in fact a lot of people loved the way I did them and thought they we're pretty funny and kept coming back to read more
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@The Angry Comic Book Critic: Too bad. This is a family friendly site. You can't have 'shock value' if it involves language. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aztek the lost:  Right now I have every right to be angry how would you like it if you worked hard on something you created put a lot of time and effort into what you did then have it gone just like that? I know you don't really care for me and that's fine  I got nothing against you and if this is still about that really old post from a few months back I'll say it again I am sorry I can't say it enough I am sorry
Chaos Burn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Chaos Burn
@The Angry Comic Book Critic:   "Also the way I try to write my reviews is for shock value as well as entertainment and comedic value"

so basically you broke the rules about obsenity....
Asymmetrical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

User Lists: 19

#13  Edited By Asymmetrical
@The Angry Comic Book Critic: I'm not sure I know what you're talking about in regards to some post...I didn't realize I didn't care for you...I mean yes it's true I feel no emotional attachment to you but I simply have to roll my eyes when people make big public threads (ALL IN CAPS) to contact the mods (and get everyone else to back them up)...there's a PM Mods function to PM all of us at once...that would get your question answered probably more quickly and hopefully, more politely...you're not the only person who makes a thread, it happens almost every week it feels like but seriously, it's not hard to just be civilized about this kind of stuff...although I can't speak for the fate of your reviews
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#14  Edited By xerox_kitty

1, You already know who deleted your reviews and why, because I left a message on your Wall.   
2, You have confused "angry" with "any excuse to swear".  You have been a member of Comic Vine long enough to know that everyone must censor their own swearing.  The Reviews are not exempt from that rule.  We want to protect members of all ages from that sort of language. 
3, If you can't post a review without swearing in it, then don't post it. 
4, You don't get time to amend something when you have broken the rules.   We don't want offensive material lingering on the site just because you want to create a back-up.  We have the right to remove any offensive content without warning.  That is exactly what I happened.