Edited 4 months, 29 days ago

Poll: Which MCU fight was more comic accurate? Hulk vs. Hulkbuster or Hulk vs. Thanos (34 votes)

Hulk vs. Thanos 62%
Hulk vs. Hulkbuster 38%

Which fight was closest to how things would play out in the 616 Universe?

Bonus: state what should've happened in order for it to be next to completely accurate to the comics.

#1 Edited by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

They're disrespecting my boi.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by godzilla44 (7451 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither

#3 Posted by g2_ (11618 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs. Thanos

#4 Posted by KanyeCosby (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Thanos

#5 Posted by xZone (10346 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Thanos. Thanos fodderized him which is accurate

X

#6 Posted by The_Hajduk (6303 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Hulkbuster was pretty accurate if you ask me. The armor itself wasn't close to strong enough to resist Hulk's pressure in the end, he teared it apart. It slightly kept up with his pure strength with hydraulic power, but most of the offense was a gadget job. And it was still hopeless for Tony in a fair fight.

#7 Posted by The_Hajduk (6303 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs Hulk was not accurate because Thanos does not use martial arts.

#8 Edited by adamTRMM (9228 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs. HB I guess. Tony used smarts and tech advantage as he should, while Thanos went into a strict physical engagement although he is supposed to have more than that:

No Caption Provided

Though, it's not unheard of, he also likes to brawl a lot.

#9 Edited by WhyZoSerious (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs the Buster of course. Not that was very accurate, but Thanos vs Hulk wasn't accurate at all. The titan is not supposed to destroy the Hulk without single toy and only H2H. He is supposed to kick his arse, but not like this. Just no.

#10 Edited by KalKent (1762 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs the Buster of course. Not that was very accurate, but Thanos vs Hulk wasn't accurate at all. The titan is not supposed to destroy the Hulk without single toy and only H2H. He is supposed to kick his arse, but not like this. Just no.

Yes, he is, characters like a blood-lusted silver surfer are fodder to thanos, nevermind standard hulk, who is fodder to a blood-lusted surfer.

#11 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs Hulk.

#12 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1774 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalkent said:
@whyzoserious said:

Yes, he is, characters like a blood-lusted silver surfer are fodder to thanos, nevermind standard hulk, who is fodder to a blood-lusted surfer.

Speculation. Show me or remind me the souce Thanos went toe to toe with the Hulk or SS without anything, I mean anything, only with the armor, the way he beat the Hulk in IW, because I don't remember such a thing. At the same time it's been stated billions of times that he doesn't want to go mano o mano with the Hulk and that is well known fact.

I'm not saying he hasn't beaten them in his basic version, I just don't remember coz I haven'tread these arcs for a very long time.

#13 Posted by Rebake (4419 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: but doesn't he know how to fight very well from many years of fighting experience?

#14 Edited by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of them are accurate on those particular ways that were shown. Hulk was suppose to overpower Iron Man quite handily and Hulk already stomped Hulkbuster twice or thrice . Thanos has very good physical prowess but he uses them rarely due to his shields and energy manip . But he has shown a couple no of times of how much powerful he is with his fists.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I feel Thanos vs Hulk was bit more fair and accurate , given Thanos was already nerfed and Thanos would have eventually won in 616 but Hulk vs HB was quite depressive for Hulk standards.

Avatar image for darthvaderrocks
#15 Posted by darthvaderrocks (1494 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs Hulk but also not entirely.

Thanos would beat Hulk in a fight every damn time, but Thanos wouldn't try to actually engage in H2H. He'd just beat him with his crazy HAX. But Thanos would still beat Hulk in H2H anyway but in a fight Thanos would probably never try too because it's rather unnecessary.

#16 Posted by Unusedusername (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither of the scenes weren't very comic accurate but I'll give it to Hulk vs. Thanos since IW dealed with a Hulk who got tired of being a punching bag

#17 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Vs thanos although thanos is likely to use a lot more energy blasts in comics

#18 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzone said:

Hulk vs Thanos. Thanos fodderized him which is accurate

X

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#19 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11815 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs Hulk.

#20 Posted by antiwhipped (432 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Thanos vs Hulk becase:

Thanos has slapped the Hulk away at least twice I can recall but the Hulk has never lost to the Hulk Buster Armors that I recall.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
#21 Posted by SupremeGeneration (11922 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos vs Hulk since Hulkbuster has never, to my knowledge, ever beaten the Hulk under any fair or unfair circumstance.

#22 Posted by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk vs Thanos was more accurate but Thanos doesn’t really fight like that in the comics