Avatar image for general_disarray
#1 Posted by General_Disarray (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could choose one character from Marvel Netflix to guest appear in MCU, and one MCU character to appear in a Netflix show, who would you go for?

Would be good to see Kingpin or Daredevil show up in a Spider-Man film. Punisher in a Cap film could work. Iron Man or Nick Fury turning up in Defenders to lend a hand / drop some advice maybe.

#2 Posted by TJD2814 (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil, and punisher would make me extremely happy

I'm honestly hoping that they just shove the defenders into infinity war

#3 Edited by Sanitrize1999 (1725 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjd2814: Not possible, it's already in production stage.

Tbh, I kind of hope none of them make it. It'd just be really awkward. It'd be like placing Hannibal Lecter in the Barney tv show.

#4 Posted by Jonez_ (10759 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#5 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (8343 posts) - - Show Bio

Defenders won't be seen on the big screen guys get real.

#6 Posted by ImMadNice (711 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy who plays Falcon (Anthony Mackie) recently said in an interview that they are practically separate with no intentions to bring them together. A "do your own thing" approach. I, however, think it's a huge tease if they don't connect in infinity part 1 or 2 even if it's just for a few scenes. Literally 10 mins of screen time or at least a mention would shut us all up for a little while.

In civil war Daredevil couldn't show up like Ant-Man did? A perfect opportunity that makes complete sense and it was wasted. They couldn't at least say, "What about that Devil guy from Hells Kitchen" then someone could've just said "are we sure he's even a hero?" then Cap could say "We can hold our own with what we have" bam. done. tune up my terrible writing and we would be shutting up about this topic. I hope they all show up in some fashion, but none will.

#7 Posted by StormShadow_X (12666 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully not clair.

#8 Posted by General_Disarray (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@immadnice: this is very true. I think DD made a comment about Cap at some point, maybe, can't remember. But they could easily do more.

@ready_4_madness: I wasn't saying this like it's going to happen, i just want to know who people would most like to see crossover.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#9 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (8343 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by rogueshadow (24192 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Falcon, but I sort of can't stand Anthony Mackie, he seems extremely ego driven. I also doubt he has much more idea about what Feige, Loeb, Perlmutter et al. do than we do to be honest.

I don't know how long they can sell this as the same world without them crossing over. I'd love there to be an arc where Spider-Man is in Daredevil or Black Panther in Luke Cage, it probably won't ever happen though.

Kingpin as a villain in Spider-Man would be the best in my opinion, D'Onofrio is so good and would make such a good fit for a sequel. Again, probably won't happen.

I still have hope for increased integration but I'm not holding my breath.

There are cool easter eggs I think they could easily do though, it bugs me that they don't do more of them:

• Headlines on the Bugle referencing Daredevil, Luke Cage, Inhumans (I know, not Netflix) etc.
  • J. Jonah Jameson calls Luke Cage and Daredevil menaces along with Spider-Man. That would be awesome.
  • Turk Barrett shows up in Spider-Man as a random thug, doesn't even have to be named.
  • Rand Corporation could easily appear in some way, shape or form, even just a logo.
  • Batroc vs Daredevil.
  • Children at Peter's school watching Luke Cage vs Diamondback in the background.
  • The most unlikely, but maybe most fun idea would be Danny Rand being at some sort of ball or function and RDJ drops in for like three seconds, says something witty and carries on. Would probably costs a quarter of the budget for that episode but still, lol.

I'm interested to see what they do with the Inhumans and Namor project.

#11 Posted by General_Disarray (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@ready_4_madness: Ditto. A Spider-Man flick would prob be the best place for these 2

@rogueshadow: all good shouts, Batroc DD is the one i'd most like to see

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
#12 Edited by deactivated-5967bf6197d40 (2560 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#13 Posted by jumpstart55 (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

I would lose my shit if i saw this on the big screen.

No Caption Provided
#14 Posted by uugieboogie (11689 posts) - - Show Bio

Would love to see some Spidey and Daredevil interaction.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (39869 posts) - - Show Bio

Colleen Wing, she needs more awesome feats.

#16 Posted by General_Disarray (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

if this was a poll spidey murdoch would be smashing it

#17 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Luke Cage

#18 Posted by General_Disarray (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#20 Posted by buttersdaman000 (20053 posts) - - Show Bio

Claire is going to show up fix the avengers wounds in infinity war

Bet on it

#21 Posted by hyiena (3971 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher

#22 Edited by Revan2424 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio

Turk Barrett getting into Avengers tower.

-R24

#23 Posted by Thorthunder98 (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

Claire is going to show up fix the avengers wounds in infinity war

Bet on it

lmao

#24 Posted by Revan2424 (4497 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by General_Disarray (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: soz bro i did drop a search before i made the topic. i guess the thing that differentiates is the vice versa for MCU characters to appear in Netflix.

#26 Edited by PenguinDust (4698 posts) - - Show Bio

Electra or Luke Cage are my preferred choices. The Punisher and Daredevil would bring despair and rage to the hope filled MCU which would feel out of place in a PG setting. I admit you could probably say that about Electra, too but I think it would be easier to play up the mystical ninja part of her while suppressing the murdering side of the character. As for Danny Rand while I like him well enough, I absolutely don't think he's ready for prime time.

#27 Edited by DSTREET45 (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Danny Rand or Matt Murdock.

#28 Edited by Upendi3000 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

Kingpin as a villain in Spider-Man would be the best in my opinion, D'Onofrio is so good and would make such a good fit for a sequel. Again, probably won't happen.

Considering how easily Spider-Man caught Bucky's metal arm, Spidey would whoop Kingpin's ass to kingdom come. He'd probably be taunting Fisk and making all kinds of wisecracks while Kingpin just keeps getting angrier and angrier. That would be funny to see.

#29 Edited by rogueshadow (24192 posts) - - Show Bio

@rogueshadow said:

Considering how easily Spider-Man caught Bucky's metal arm, Spidey would whoop Kingpin's ass to kingdom come. He'd probably be taunting Fisk and making all kinds of wisecracks while Kingpin just keeps getting angrier and angrier. That would be funny to see.

He wouldn't be a physical villain. Kingpin would be the first villain an onscreen Spidey had fought he couldn't just beat up and throw in jail.

#30 Posted by nickzambuto (29274 posts) - - Show Bio

Kingpin in Spider-Man or Punisher interacting with Cap.

#31 Posted by RBT (14817 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

#32 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (12934 posts) - - Show Bio

The guy who plays Falcon (Anthony Mackie) recently said in an interview that they are practically separate with no intentions to bring them together. A "do your own thing" approach. I, however, think it's a huge tease if they don't connect in infinity part 1 or 2 even if it's just for a few scenes. Literally 10 mins of screen time or at least a mention would shut us all up for a little while.

In civil war Daredevil couldn't show up like Ant-Man did? A perfect opportunity that makes complete sense and it was wasted. They couldn't at least say, "What about that Devil guy from Hells Kitchen" then someone could've just said "are we sure he's even a hero?" then Cap could say "We can hold our own with what we have" bam. done. tune up my terrible writing and we would be shutting up about this topic. I hope they all show up in some fashion, but none will.

This so much, with just one sentence they would shut us all up.

#33 Posted by Eto (3065 posts) - - Show Bio

@revan2424: Stark: "How did you get in here?!"

Turk: "Y'all niggas, listen up. Im Turk Barret baby. Theres no door huilt yet that can hold me."

Make this happen Marvel!

#34 Posted by Eto (3065 posts) - - Show Bio

@jumpstart55: Yeah me too!

Damn, that art though.

Is that Bermejo art?

#35 Edited by rogueshadow (24192 posts) - - Show Bio

I still wish that when Ross when he was giving his speech they'd had a screen with footage of Daredevil headlines and some hazy footage from Season 1, they didn't have to focus on it or anything, just have it there. Could've added it in post.

@eto said:

@revan2424: Stark: "How did you get in here?!"

Turk: "Y'all niggas, listen up. Im Turk Barret baby. Theres no door huilt yet that can hold me."

Make this happen Marvel!

Should be the Defenders post-credits scene.

#36 Posted by Nightreaver_ (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#37 Posted by Tyger (2713 posts) - - Show Bio

Punisher 1st appearance recreated in Spider-Man 2.

Also, Kingpin

#38 Posted by oGrettic- (107 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#39 Edited by jumpstart55 (10347 posts) - - Show Bio

@eto said:

@jumpstart55: Yeah me too!

Damn, that art though.

Is that Bermejo art?

Good eye..It is indeed Lee Bermejo.

#40 Posted by TrueMoonchilde (1859 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil and Kingpin

#41 Edited by the_wspanialy (1759 posts) - - Show Bio