Which is the most "hax" verse in the HST ?

• 105 results
Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thelocust619: Oh ok . I kinda thought that , thats why i asked that doubt . Thanx for clearing it up anyway .

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kroczilla: Well i am not comparing the two . i was just putting out some things and also , (correct me if i am wrong) , i think by nature energy you are thinking about sage chakra which is the combination of spiritual , physical and nature energy ..

But hey , i have another doubt . If yin and yang energy have the potential to create things out of nothingness and create life into those said objects , why does someone need to use sacrifice an eye for it , when you can simply do it without any draw back ?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: To not break the story. Narratively, story breaking powers need either a massive drawback to prevent abuse, like with Izanagi, or wielder who sucks at using them to at least make the user beatable, like with Visionary and Almighty. If you don't have one of those, the only way to resolve the conflict is to introduce more story breaking powers which only cause more problems as far as fridge logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach>Naruto>>One Piece

Just_Aguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Just_Aguy

In terms of Hax? BLEACH. E A S Y.

But in terms of overall "power" of the verse, currently One Piece sits at the top imo. The Logias are practically untouchable outside of One Piece and the higher tier Logias (Fire, Lightning and Light) have to be reduced to atoms to get killed. The characters in the verse had Light speed reactions pre timeskip and now are even faster, which makes them faster than the other two HST verses. You have Hax characters like Big Mom that can control souls, create homies, and characters like Luffy, Katakuri, Shanks and whatnot that can literally distort space itself while clashing, hell at this point with Luffy/Katakuri's clash they literally looked at eachother and caused that. Luffy's resistant to almost anything Naruto or Ichigo throw in a fight, and tanked the fierce tiger (which warps space itself) and the higher tiers like Blackbeard can manipulate gravity, absorb light, etc, and we aren't even at the PEAK.

Hell, in terms of DC, the mid-tiers now (like Sai) are stated by the canon series itself (and Oda in the vivre card/SBS) that they can shatter super durable continents, whereas Bleach and Naruto peak at continental at most. There's just not much the other two verses can do to compete, at least from what I've read. Whatever hax gets Nullified via logias being untouchable, Kenbunshoku users can "see while unsconscious" so any form of mind manipulation from Bleach or Naruto charas is rendered useless, and the One Piece verse has years more to go and show further development.

Pretty much, at least in my opinion, One Piece's current strongest are far faster, way more durable and can nullify almost any form of hax used based on their pure power, or their own hax in return.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach easily

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was obviously Bleach even for just the Pre-Timeskip, then it became an absolute mismatch when the TYBW arc dropped. Then it became an absolute spite-stomp in favor of Bleach the moment Gremmy was introduced and literally any power after that.

One Piece isn't the strongest of the three though, lol. They're a few tiers below the other two, OP currently maxes out at Island-Country level while the other two are maxing out at moon-planet level (albeit with just their strongest character)