Which is the most "hax" verse in the HST ?

• 105 results
shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Title says all.

HST includes Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for major_hellstrom
Major_Hellstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto easily.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Godren

Bleach no contest.The last arc was pretty much all hax.They had one guy that made every thought he has come to reality,a guy that can erase whatever is in the line of sight of his guns muzzle with no projectile just erase and he was also 100% intangible and made of pure light,A Norse looking dude that makes miracles happend,A guy that can make the very air you breath toxic to you,And there is no need for me to explain Yhwach shit lol.

Shadowwaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach

LockyTurpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LockyTurpin

Definitely not Naruto. The amount of fodder is unbelievable. All they do is throw kunai and shuriken.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Godren

Earlier in the series they had guys like Barragan who is pretty much nigh-impossible to defeat if you engage him in close combat because of his aging ability,And one fodder guy if you look at him he gains completely control of your limbs,even captain commander has hax with his bankai.Aizen was also pretty hax with his KS nonsense lol hell he made a device that granted his wishes via hogyoku,The most basic Quincy can destroy souls as well,the most basic hollows can destroy souls as well,Ichibe leader of the royal guards has name manipulation down to a conceptual level and a move that erases your existence to a degree where even reincarnation isn't possible.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach or Naruto

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AbstractRaze

Bleach ruined its Power-Level reputation with the introduction of the Wandenreich IMO, also the new generation of Quincies.

Naruto and One Piece follows the Power-Level.

One Piece easily follows the Power-Level without any great explanation, but by Naruto, there is a specific example, Naruto and Sasuke are very different, but their abilities can counter each other despite being the case and that's not Hax, rather Power-Level at its purity.

Hax = meaning vs meaning.

Power-Level = Capabilities output lvl vs Capabilities output lvl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach, easily. There's a reason they're known for constant trolling/ass-pulls.

Zokologue2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint seiya.

There are a lot of hax in this series like sending your oppopnent directly to hell; ripping his soul; deleting his five senses; sending your opponent in another dimension; ressurecting and getting stronger every time you do that; erasing someone from existence..Etc

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zokologue2: Saint Seiya isn't part of the HST and Blesch can do all of this to lol.

Lapinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@zokologue2: Saint Seiya isn't part of the HST and Blesch can do all of this to lol.

Can bleach do this?

Loading Video...

:)

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Godren

@lapinal: I can only think of 2 people that can do this.Yhwach can bring himself back to life with the power of Almighty and Giselle with the power of her zombification.And they don't have to lay in floor and hug to do it either.

Edit- Even Mayuri can bring people back to life as well lol.Hell even Ichigo did it at one point.Technically Orihime can do it to under the right conditions LOL.

Lapinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By qwe

One Piece or Bleach,Naruto is the last one from the three of them for sure,they barely has significant haxs

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@lapinal said:
@godren said:

Can bleach do this?

Loading Video...

:)

Lol, now I want to see the English dub version of that scene.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thelocust619

Bleach has the most hax, that's inarguable. Many of which are more hax than most things in either other series, with Gremmy on the frontline.

Naruto has the strongest individual hax, with izanami, izanagi (Gremmy as a move), Rinnegan (do everything button), and infinite Tsukiyomi.

One Piece has the strongest hax on average with the Logia, as strong hax in the other series are more rare.

This has me thinking though...which anime has the most hax energy, like ki, hamon, chakra, reishi, yokai, spir...oh, right. Spiral energy, duh.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Godren

@thelocust619: I don't think Naruto has the strongest individual hax.Gremmy has the power of imagination,and The Almighty is the ultimate do whatever button without any drawbacks.Killed me=nope,nullified my power completely=lol nope,you want power=just touch me but you will die later.And that thing Itachi did to Kabuto it's pretty much a fodder Mayuri drug.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thelocust619: Not to mention Kamui, Sage powers and space time ninjutsu.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Bleach stomps.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach, but it also has the most poorly defined powers.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

qwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach has the most hax, that's inarguable. Many of which are more hax than most things in either other series, with Gremmy on the frontline.

Naruto has the strongest individual hax, with izanami, izanagi (Gremmy as a move), Rinnegan (do everything button), and infinite Tsukiyomi.

One Piece has the strongest hax on average with the Logia, as strong hax in the other series are more rare.

This has me thinking though...which anime has the most hax energy, like ki, hamon, chakra, reishi, yokai, spir...oh, right. Spiral energy, duh.

What do you mean by "strongest individual hax"?

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fool that is just watered down Getter Rays

Hail Getter Emperor (who casually dreams up universes)

Bleach, but it also has the most poorly defined powers.

No Caption Provided

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint seiya.

There are a lot of hax in this series like sending your oppopnent directly to hell; ripping his soul; deleting his five senses; sending your opponent in another dimension; ressurecting and getting stronger every time you do that; erasing someone from existence..Etc

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (The most Broken manga series ever, most versatile in hax levels) >>>>>>>>>>>> Bleach (Shikai, Bankai, Kido, Hado, Scrift, Vollstandig, Resurreccion, other abilities, Casual soul/S&T abilities for fodders and up) > One Piece (Dozen intangible elementals, Law's Room, Versatile fruits; ex. Doflamingo) > Naruto (Eye hax; selective intangibility allows S/T travel, couple non-eye hax)

Amnesiak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

Bleach.

Naruto didn't get really haxy until the last few arcs.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@passingthroughv2: @qwe: Qwe...I gave examples. Izanagi can rewrite reality, including events that have already happened while it was active. Rinnegan and Rikudo grant potential access to nearly every ability in the entire series. Closest Bleach has is Almighty, which rewrites what's about to happen, and "V" (Visionary), which can only imagine things up to a certain limit and risks killing the user.

Passing...Idk, man. 11th dimensional reality warping, multidimensional labrynths, multiverse creation, space/time and probability alteration... I'm not talking about users, just the energies capabilities. From what I've read they seem pretty close to each other.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach, easily. There's a reason they're known for constant trolling/ass-pulls.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach. And look where it got them....

BilboBaggins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach. Actually almost every Ritter + Yhwach were hax. Some with useless hax, low level hax or high level hax.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@thelocust619 said:

@passingthroughv2: @qwe: Qwe...I gave examples. Izanagi can rewrite reality, including events that have already happened while it was active. Rinnegan and Rikudo grant potential access to nearly every ability in the entire series.

Passing...Idk, man. 11th dimensional reality warping, multidimensional labrynths, multiverse creation, space/time and probability alteration... I'm not talking about users, just the energies capabilities. From what I've read they seem pretty close to each other.

If Izanagi can rewrite events that have happened, then so can Uryu's Antithesis too but we won't give it because rewriting events means the past itself should now have happened differently, not redirecting damage or reviving. The closest to rewriting past events in HST is Tsukishima's Book of the End, since it actually rewrites by inserting the user to the past of things it cuts, and the rewriting of future events goes to Yhwach.

Space/Time stuff is not even CONSIDERED hax in Bleach aside from using it to lop off someone's head or AoE teleporting the space (Kido vice captain Hachi, captain Tessai, and Urahara with the Garganta). Giving powers (Aizen gave Espada powers, Ichibei the Shinigami and Yhwach the quincy) is normally not considered hax, just a plot device to push the story forward in a more interesting manner, regardless of it being an asspull.

Anyway I went to find these scans and there was other hax shit in the same chapter. Actually there was hax in chapter 1.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thelocust619

@kallekazikaze: A limited scope ability like Antithesis is not worth mentioning here. As is Inoue's rejection. Both are rw, but they only do one thing. Even manipulating space/time, which you mentioned for sone reason, is only one aspect of rw. They're all pointless when we're talking about abilities that "freely" shape reality at this point.

You're right about the BoE, though. I forgot that one, it is pretty worthy. It's almost as good in application, has the perk of effecting any previous time, but the delivery method of having to cut someone is pretty trash. Izanagi, Almighty, and V all work just by willing it.

I never argued Bleach doesn't have more hax, of course it does. Just none are as good as freely manipulating reality (matter and events) with a thought...and without killing yourself. Almighty is very close, but only effects the future and only effects events...it's only advantage is that it can be spammed while Izanagi is extremely costly.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach has a lot( quality unconfirmed) Naruto eventually become people using the same hax, One Piece has it but not to these degrees imo. Also like someone said JJBA has the most ( quality confirmed) but isn’t HST lol

Arkbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say the variety of hax would actually go to One Piece, but Oda gives rules and puts limits, so it really just feels natural.

Its really not a contest though, Bleach has the most by number of characters and their powers are vague and rather poorly explained in some instances.

TwentyGoodMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5a74443ccbad5
deactivated-5a74443ccbad5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone please tell me of a bleach has that is explained poorly to the point the average man can't understand it?

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@thelocust619 said:

@kallekazikaze: A limited scope ability like Antithesis is not worth mentioning here. As is Inoue's rejection. Both are rw, but they only do one thing. Even manipulating space/time, which you mentioned for sone reason, is only one aspect of rw. They're all pointless when we're talking about abilities that "freely" shape reality at this point.

You're right about the BoE, though. I forgot that one, it is pretty worthy. It's almost as good in application, has the perk of effecting any previous time, but the delivery method of having to cut someone is pretty trash. Izanagi, Almighty, and V all work just by willing it.

I never argued Bleach doesn't have more hax, of course it does. Just none are as good as freely manipulating reality (matter and events) with a thought...and without killing yourself. Almighty is very close, but only effects the future and only effects events...it's only advantage is that it can be spammed while Izanagi is extremely costly.

Izanagi only works on 1 thing too (more with more eyes),, and only on the user. So technically Antithesis and Orihime are better because they can be used on others.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By thelocust619

@kallekazikaze: That's just not true at all lol.

http://bleachsoulevolution.com/forum/manga/Naruto/510/11

SOSP used it to split the 10 tails, that's why his one eye is closed. This is full-on imagination manifestation. It gave him the ability to "create shape and form from nothingness and breath life into it by removing the boundary between imagination and reality". Matter, life, and events can all be changed or created with this but Danzo couldn't use it to its full potential, everything he did with it was just rookie stuff. It's basically a one-time use god button with a short duration.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@thelocust619 said:

@kallekazikaze: That's just not true at all lol.

http://bleachsoulevolution.com/forum/manga/Naruto/510/11

SOSP used it to split the 10 tails, that's why his one eye is closed. This is full-on imagination manifestation. It gave him the ability to "create shape and form from nothingness and breath life into it by removing the boundary between imagination and reality". Matter, life, and events can all be changed or created with this but Danzo couldn't use it to its full potential, everything he did with it was just rookie stuff. It's basically a one-time use god button with a short duration.

That's just a folk tale though. The Sage doesn't have sharingan, the sharingan and rinnegan aren't even the same eyes.

You don't need to be a reality warper to split beings anyway, the hogyoku did that with espada and their zanpakutos.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By thelocust619

@kallekazikaze: Rinnegan is the natural evolution of the Sharingan. It's the charizard to its chameleon lol. And yea, we hear directly from him that he split the 10 tails, and you can plainly see he's half blind because of it. That's Izanagi, man. Having them blatently say it out loud like that, even in a story, just reinforces the obvious.

The Hogokyu can easily be considered a reality warping device, and even that's inferior to Izanagi as far as versatility.

U_WOT_M8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By U_WOT_M8

Bleach probably takes it with Gerard, Yhwach, Barragan, Gremmy

I'd say Gerard was the most broken, without Yhwach ability to take powers, I don't see how anyone could put him down, would constantly regenerate and come back stronger. Barragan however was the most deadly

One piece and Naruto fight for second place

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely not Naruto. The amount of fodder is unbelievable. All they do is throw kunai and shuriken.

lmao what? please stop trolling.

asking like Genjutsu, space-time manipulation, immortality, intangibility, elemental manipulation, making zombies and bringing people back to life.

Reading minds and switching consciousness, size manipulation and having normal people because the size of literal giants, teleportation, pre-cog, ETC ETC ETC ETC

naruto has lots of hax

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619 said:

Izanagi only works on 1 thing too (more with more eyes),, and only on the user. So technically Antithesis and Orihime are better because they can be used on others.

once again you show your complete ignorance on how this ability actually works.

if you are talking about Danzo using it, who is neither uchiha nor senju, who has only lowly sharingan and a handful of senju cells? yes its extremely limited.

now lets talk obito, who IS an uchiha, but again only has a handful of senju cells, and you cal already see its night and day from what Danzo did.

and then we take Hagoromo, the Sot6P himself. the dude literally used it to warp reality itself.

he took pure chakra, and created and formed 9 living beings, from essentially raw energy. these are fully conscious and sentient beings, with their own thoughts, emotions and abilities. he formed something from nothing, and gave life where there was no life before.

Not only that but the dude can transcend all time and space with his abilities. he died ~1000 years before the events of anruto, yet through chakra alone he willed and manifested himself into the consciousness of naruto and sasuke. and not only did he do that, but provided them with a chunk of his own power through this ability, all while literally being dead for 1000+ years.

he did the same thing later on after kaguya was defeated, he manifested himself into the actual real world, spoke to kakashi and Team 7. he released the Edo tensei from their bodies and even used his ability to basicly turned naruto's body/soul into a Tailed beast weekend retreat.

while bleach has a lot more hax by volume, nothing they have holds a candle to the potency of hagomoro and other ootsetsuki's reality warping.

so basicly bleach has a larger variety of hax, where as naruto has a smaller overall amount, but the hax it does have is a bit more potent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Kallekazikaze

@chair-sama said:
@kallekazikaze said:
@thelocust619 said:

once again you show your complete ignorance on how this ability actually works.

if you are talking about Danzo using it, who is neither uchiha nor senju, who has only lowly sharingan and a handful of senju cells? yes its extremely limited.

now lets talk obito, who IS an uchiha, but again only has a handful of senju cells, and you cal already see its night and day from what Danzo did.

and then we take Hagoromo, the Sot6P himself. the dude literally used it to warp reality itself.

he took pure chakra, and created and formed 9 living beings, from essentially raw energy. these are fully conscious and sentient beings, with their own thoughts, emotions and abilities. he formed something from nothing, and gave life where there was no life before.

Not only that but the dude can transcend all time and space with his abilities. he died ~1000 years before the events of anruto, yet through chakra alone he willed and manifested himself into the consciousness of naruto and sasuke. and not only did he do that, but provided them with a chunk of his own power through this ability, all while literally being dead for 1000+ years.

he did the same thing later on after kaguya was defeated, he manifested himself into the actual real world, spoke to kakashi and Team 7. he released the Edo tensei from their bodies and even used his ability to basicly turned naruto's body/soul into a Tailed beast weekend retreat.

while bleach has a lot more hax by volume, nothing they have holds a candle to the potency of hagomoro and other ootsetsuki's reality warping.

so basicly bleach has a larger variety of hax, where as naruto has a smaller overall amount, but the hax it does have is a bit more potent.

Obito was my point, he could only use it on one thing until it disappeared.

Chakra is the reason why he appeared, not him being some sort of immortal. Sasuke gained the rinnegan and indura chakra activated because of Kabuto. Even Obito could "will" himself to Kakashi because of his lingering chakra. Those were souls not living beings at the end.

Going by the only feat hagoromo has which is splitting the bijuu, it's nothing special. Mimihagi was said to have died 1000s of years ago too.