Which is the better fight scene?

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which is the better fight scene? (60 votes)

Cap vs winter soldier highway fight 55%
Batman vs bane First fight ( dark knight rises) 45%

Personally I like Batman and bane fight better. Winter soldier has to many quick cuts, close up shots and shaky cam.

It was kinda hard to tell what was happening.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Both are excellent examples of very different styles. I personally like Batman vs Bane more, mostly because the writing and dialogue in that scene are so good. Still, I love the highway fight in WS, and I felt like I could understand what was going on for most of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d
deactivated-5eb1a74ef003d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer the actual fight choreography in Winter Soldier, but those damn quick cuts and shakey cam took away from it. So its Batman v Bane.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66
deactivated-5e80d2cfcca66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Bane is still legendary.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman vs Bane was terrible. Slow. Idiotic. No real tactics. It was painful to watch even the first time around.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap’s is better choreographed

But I like the intent behind Batman’s better, it’s more interesting watching Batman get dismantled

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Bane was terrible. Slow. Idiotic. No real tactics. It was painful to watch even the first time around.

This

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dmnb2wavy

@allstarsuperman said:

i disagree. May I ask which parts were idiotic or shows no real tactics? The fight was slower sure but I actually feel like that adds to the fight scene. If you ask me it’s still far better than the winter soldier fight scene that had a stupid amount of quick cuts mixed in with close ups and shaky cams.

I give cap and winter solder better fight choreography but you can barely tell what was happening in the fight so overall in my opinion I think batman bs bane was the better fight

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

This

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually didn't enjoy Batman vs Bane at all. It was pretty damn bad. Cap vs Bucky had some of the best choreography I've ever seen.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bucky and Cap easily.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Bane vs Batman fight wasn't really about the fight itself, but the struggle between Bane and Bruce as men. Steve vs Bucky was the first encounter between two opponents who didn't *know* each other, so the focus was more on the styles of the two fighters and the combat between them.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cocacolaman  Moderator

The Winter Soldier worked better visually, but Batman vs Bane worked better on a plot level.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap vs WS has better choreography but Batman vs Bane was much more intense to watch. Bane’s dialogue alone gives Batman vs Bane the edge.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 morpheus_  Moderator

Cap vs WS has better choreography but Batman vs Bane was much more intense to watch. Bane’s dialogue alone gives Batman vs Bane the edge.

killbilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 killbilly  Moderator

@ready_4_madness said:

thatduderox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thatduderox

I like the choreography between Cap and Bucky the most, but I prefer the intensity of the Batman and Bane fight. There was so much more going on between Batman and Bane than just fighting in that scene.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for infantfinite128
infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman Vs Bane.

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iknowwhoyouare

How is this even a question?

kameraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cap v.s winter soldier was arguably one of the best choreographed, acted, and executed fighting scenes in all movies (dealing with humans of course)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis

The storytelling in Batman vs Bane was much more intense and the dialogue, music and lighting effects really make it standout. TWS has better moves though but it's silly to insinuate that there were no real tactics employed in Batman vs Bane fight. The use of darkness by Batman which was promptly countered by Bane is one example, Bane showing Bruce that he's been living right under WT and is stealing his weapons is a display of destroying your adversary's morale before you finish them off(allowing Bruce free hits is another example of the same as well as the dialogue that goes along with everything Bane does). Bruce backing off when he realizes he cant handle Bane in a straight up slug fest and Bane playing to his strengths namely strength and durability are all examples of tactics.

Edit: Oh and Bruce also made an attempt to get inside Bane's head with the League of Shadows reference. There's a lot of psychology going around.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

The story and the scale of the Bane vs. Batman fight was far bigger and better in a sense, while the fight between Cap and Bucky had the far better choreography. So, it's really hard for me to really decide but I would say Cap vs. Buck for me.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman vs Bane easy.