Posted by Saberscar223 (4359 posts) 7 months, 13 days ago

Poll: Which Infinity War Scene would you have rather seen (36 votes)

Thanos Decimating Xandar 69%
Thanos Decimating Thor’s Ship 25%
Results 6%
#1 Posted by jayc1324 (26421 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos decimating Xandar because we would actually see his power without the stones.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#2 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (3933 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Thanos decimating Xandar because we would actually see his power without the stones.

#3 Posted by mrmonster (14618 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos decimating Xandar. I liked the Nova Corps in Guardians, and I would have liked to see more of them in Infinity War.

#4 Posted by MonsterStomp (36705 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. Both scenes are unnecessary and would have dragged the film out longer than needed.

#5 Posted by Saberscar223 (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: yes I agree but IF it was a scene by it self which one would you rather see

#6 Posted by AngelJax (11585 posts) - - Show Bio

Xandar ftw

#7 Edited by Alavanka (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

As in a deleted one-off scene? Thanos decimating Xandar.

But if it were to be a cut of the whole movie, then it would have to be fighting Thor's group. Jumping from Xandar to already having beaten Thor would have been a very awkward cut. It would also make the "Thanos already got the reality stone" seem repetitive. I feel like if they wanted to add the Xandar scene, that means they must also add screen-time for the initial encounter with Thor for the story to flow, which is why they cut it.

#8 Posted by SeaGod (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither I would rather small scenes showing the fates of the various tv show characters.

#9 Edited by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see Thanos attacking Thor's ship to know how Thor lost. Did Thanos use the power stone on him or was it a combined assault from Thanos and the Black Order that defeated him. How did hundreds of Superhuman Asgardians, Thor, Loki, Hulk, Hiemdall, Valkyrie etc lose to Base Thanos and his children. Doesn't make sense. Thanos must have used the power gem.

Xandarians don't have any super powered individual. They rely on tech. Invasion of Xandar was probably like invasion of Wakanda. A full fledged invasion by Thanos, his children and their army. Xandar would lose to such huge invasion. Their army wasn't very impressive in GoTG anyway. So not very interested in watching their ass kicked.

#10 Posted by primebonnick (4284 posts) - - Show Bio

Xandar for me

#11 Posted by Shaladue (552 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos attacking the Asgardian vessel. The more I think about it the more questions I have and the more it doesn't make sense...

#12 Posted by imagein (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Xandar.

#13 Posted by MonsterStomp (36705 posts) - - Show Bio

@saberscar223: Thor's ship since that's where the film literally started.

#14 Posted by Batvibe12 (5570 posts) - - Show Bio

Xandar.

#16 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (15966 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see Thanos attacking Thor's ship to know how Thor lost. Did Thanos use the power stone on him or was it a combined assault from Thanos and the Black Order that defeated him.