Which HST War Arc reigns supreme?

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which HST War Arc reigns supreme? (48 votes)

Fourth Great Ninja War 19%
Wano Country 46%
Thousand Year Blood War 35%

With the conclusion of Wano, which series do you think executed their War Arc the best?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly speaking,

Wano is first. Pretty good but average for one piece standards. Ending was fairly anti-climactic. Gear 5 was goofy but cool. 8/10.

Second is Fourth Ninja War. Amazing at some parts, very poor at some parts. Good pacing. 7/10.

Last is TYBW. First part (up till the death of Genryuusai) is the best piec of fiction Kubo has produced. If it continued this way, it would be #1. Unfortunately, too many off panelled fights, a poor ending drive it down to mid fiction. First part 9/10, overall 6/10.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2 krisbishop  Moderator

Wano > TYBW > Fourth Ninja War personally.

MajesticStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Fear not, Kubo will be personally supervising TYBW arc in the anime, and he made it explicitly clear he wanted to add alot of what he couldn't add while drawing.

Even better, remember the awesome animations from the Naruto? Stuff like Obito vs Kakashi? That animator will be working on TYBW too, apparently atleast.

OT:

TYBW's first half is 11/10. Amazing introductions to a new cast of villains, making them seem powerful and dangerous, and the stakes couldn't be higher. I have hope the anime will fix the atrocious second half.

FGNW: The high moments were insane, any time Madara stepped on screen you knew shit was about to go down, and he did not fail to deliver. Although I feel like the arc dragged on a little bit.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RDCDesmond

Wano arc was cool nod to the edo era period and I enjoyed the story arc of Kaido, and the lore of Whitebeard and Roger. Basically it was straw hats trying to save Wano, and overthrow its corrupt leader and ideals. Which is typical for team Luffy. And just like the last arc we got a new form. It seems after timeskip every Big arc Luffy gets a new amp power up form. Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy got the most shine here. And Luffy vs Kaido was icing on the cake.

Naruto fourth war had a slow beginning, but it’s ending is best out of these 3 wars. The premise is pretty much battles against villains from the past, now revived as zombies. You get a lot of strategic battles, and a large point of it was working together as comrades with ninjas from other countries. Ultimately sparking a bright future, to tone down conflict between nations, setting aside their differences to defeat a common enemy. Kind of a Independence Day feeing vibe. The white Zetsu battles were boring for me. Tbh the war really didn’t start getting great until Edo Madara Apperance, Naruto went Biju mode, and Obito being unmasked. After that we got Kaiju lv fights, super ninja powered attacks, and more and more power ups. It quickly became more focused on Naruto and Sasuke power scaling leaving everyone else in the dust aside Six paths / Juubi Jin amps and 8 gates.

Bleach is underrated. It’s war arc is by far the best start off. But it’s ending and execution is probably most poorly for the war arcs. When Ywach entered SS and declared war, killing Old Man yam one of the strongest Shinigami around at that time for years in the fandom aside from Dangai Ichi and Monster Aizen. It just set the tone for the entire arc and sent chills down your body. I also appreciated the lore and origins of Ichigo and his mother initially being a Quincy. But Ichigo final fights felt too rushed and didn’t give him enough shine to show his progression. I also felt orihime being there to face Ywach with ichigo was vaguely egregious for me.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wano arc > Fourth Great Ninja War >>>>>>>>>> TYBW

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wano > TYBW > Fourth Ninja War personally.

Avatar image for asgardianweapon
asgardianweapon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wano arc > Fourth Great Ninja War >>>>>>>>>> TYBW

haven´t even seen Wano arc but it couldn´t be bellow them specially TYBW

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Wano and it's not close.

MorbidViews22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wano was mid. I don't even consider it a war arc. Kaido was called the "world's strongest creature" and didn't really show me anything crazy. Too many side characters, pacing was bad, which is kinda common in one piece now. Wano went on for far too long. Big Mom fodder plot device. Glad its over. One Piece post time skip hasn't been nearly as good as pre time skip.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Wushu59

Wano isn't even One Piece's final arc nor do I consider it a real "war arc" But it so much better than the other two disappointments you have listed. You can find several videos on youtube on "how to fix 4th Shinobi war" or "Bleach War Arc rushed"

Oden's backstory alone along side Whitebeard and Roger dumps on anything on what the other two have to offer story wise. And delivers action wise. (especially the anime)

Wano >>>>> 4th Shinobi War (bad writing but iconic/great moments) > TYBW

The only thing I didn't like about Wano was a couple of the fake out deaths. But this is minor complaint compared to all of the things I loved about it.

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised Oda managed to have stability with a large cast of characters.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TYBW easily, Wano Arc is done a long time ago + Kubo's cooking Cour 3...

Avatar image for twothousand3702
TwoThousand3702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wano

2. TYBW

3. Fourth Great Ninja War

TYBW has the potential to surpass Wano though depending on how these last two cours pan out.

I think the Throne War is gonna be the best final war though.

NarutoSoloVers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TYBW easily, Wano Arc is done a long time ago + Kubo's cooking Cour 3...

АХХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХ

NarutoSoloVers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Вано

2. 4 мвш

3. ТКВ