Posted by ThePunisherFan (1039 posts) 2 months, 19 hours ago

Poll: Which game are your most hyped for out of these two (ONLY?) The Last Of Us Part 2 or Spiderman (2018) (33 votes)

The Last Of Us 15%
Spiderman 85%

Title says all ^ and also please it's just between these two. If you don't like either don't downgrade my post, Just leave and move on with your life. PLEASE.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#1 Posted by JohnCena69swag (3160 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man stomps hard. TLOU was overrated garbage and this one looks worse. Spider-Man actually looks good.

#2 Posted by Amberprice (4442 posts) - - Show Bio

TLOU2 stomps.

#3 Edited by MOWJACK (1264 posts) - - Show Bio

if joel isn't the main character then TLOU2 can kiss my ass

#4 Posted by ThePunisherFan (1039 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#5 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man looks amazing, it looks like I'll finally be able to play as 616 Spidey in an open world environment. It's basically one of my dream games.

#6 Posted by GeorgeWBush (10027 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#7 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3130 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man stomps hard. TLOU was overrated garbage and this one looks worse. Spider-Man actually looks good.

#8 Posted by loyngulpany (1360 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted for the last of us 2 but I'm hyped for both equally

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
#9 Posted by Stalin-Is-Steel (3164 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been waiting for a great Spiderman game since Web of Shadows so obviously going for that

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#10 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (5362 posts) - - Show Bio

No joel and I liked Ellie much more as a child plus if the story sounds anything like getting revenge for her murdered girlfriend that's just stupid also

#11 Posted by ThePunisherFan (1039 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man looks amazing, it looks like I'll finally be able to play as 616 Spidey in an open world environment. It's basically one of my dream games.

I feel the same way! Oh man! Getting chills here! :)

#12 Posted by JuJuCrunk (437 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS.

TLOU was at best decent. It's so overrated it's not even funny. The playability sucks and it's extremely simple. On the hardest skill level it's easy as pie. Too many cut scenes and not enough actual gameplay. Half the game is QTEs. The other half is walking around talking. It's a very well made pick up and play casual game.

I understand the importants of an engaging story and well developed characters but there's got to be more then that. These are games first movies second.

#13 Posted by Straight-Fire (26983 posts) - - Show Bio

The Last of Us 2, easily. Naughty Dog has been promising, and could very well be the most consistent developers as of now. Not to mention it's a sequel to one of if not the best game ever.

I mean has Spider-Man ever had a great game? But who am I kidding though? This is Comic Vine. You know, the same site where the majority thinks Arkham games are the best video game franchise.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#14 Posted by IndomitableRegal (13059 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man hands down. I'm looking forward to DMC 5 the most though.

#15 Edited by g2_ (10732 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man by far. Been waiting for this game since it was announced. The Last of Us was amazing, but to be honest, this one doesn't look as good.

#16 Posted by Mike_Fowler (4578 posts) - - Show Bio

@straight-fire: to genuinely answer your question, he has had a great game

The 2000 ps1 game was amazing

#17 Edited by rogueshadow (27710 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man because it's closer, but TLOU gameplay looked better imo... a little too polished though tbh, I can't imagine it's that fluid, the E3 demos for the first game also had mechanics that didn't make it into the game. It also looked to be on a lower difficulty. I hope they have the dog follower feature they originally planned for the first game in this one. I wouldn't mind seeing some minor variations on the Clickers either, as long as it doesn't become gimmicky.

No joel and I liked Ellie much more as a child plus if the story sounds anything like getting revenge for her murdered girlfriend that's just stupid also

Joel will be in it, he was directly referenced in the clip. Hopefully he's in it heavily, I wouldn't mind if gameplay is split 50/50 between Joel and Ellie now. I think they're just baiting us and hiding him. If Joel dies it should be at the end of the final game, they better not kill him in this.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
#18 Posted by infantfinite128 (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man

I don't want to play the Last of Us 2 for free.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
#19 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (2119 posts) - - Show Bio

My heads saying TLOU my hearts saying Spidey, for whats it worth I think Spiderman will have more replayability

#20 Edited by Heatforce (4610 posts) - - Show Bio

For story, obviously TLOU 2 but for fast fun game play, spider-man.

#21 Posted by phillip33 (2889 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man looks like a rediculous amount of fun imo, and may just compel me to get a PS4

#22 Posted by Stormdriven (16924 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man actually makes me want to buy a PS4

#23 Posted by Fabricolage (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, of course.

#24 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5116 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really hyped for either, but i'm more interested in TLOU2

#25 Posted by KingOfWakanda (798 posts) - - Show Bio

TLOU 2 looks great. But Spider-man just looks better. I'm in for the web slinging alone.

#26 Posted by Subline (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man. The Web Slinging and Custom Suits are amazing. The story looks good too.

#27 Posted by StellatedColt (660 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I'm hyped for Spider-Man more. I haven't played a Spider-Man game in quite some time and the E3 gameplay was amazing. I can face off against the Sinister Six? Sign me up. TLOU gameplay looks awesome as well, though I expect some of the execution animation to be removed. Besides, I liked Joel more and this focuses more on Ellie. Still going to get both though...

#28 Posted by jay_z94 (6649 posts) - - Show Bio

Words cannot describe how excited I am for the Spider-Man game

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#29 Posted by _KingofLatveria (15911 posts) - - Show Bio

@jay_z94 said:

Words cannot describe how excited I am for the Spider-Man game