Which game are you looking forward to more: Marvel's Wolverine or Resident Evil 4 Remake?

JohnBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which game are you looking forward to more: Marvel's Wolverine or Resident Evil 4 Remake? (27 votes)

Marvel's Wolverine 59%
Resident Evil 4 Remake 41%
 • 
ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

neither interest me at all.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Re 4 remake

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE4. Ew superhero games.

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. Let's see. Another f@# Insomniac game by a badass character vs some zombie game remake. I realize some people in CV have low IQs but not this much low. 😂

Also Brief try to add Insomniac next time around with your thread for this game. Most people aren't aware of this.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By heiqn

@vishop_: "Some zombie game" is one of the best games of all time, but obviously you aren't aware of this.

RE4 > any insomniac game will ever be done, so obviously we are more hyped for its remake. "Low IQ" lmao.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ignorant people are fucking stupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: Sure i do. Thats why they are making a remake of a bs video game sequel. Just as I also know Insomniac made arguably the best modern superhero game. Go figure.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By heiqn

@vishop_:They're making a remake because Capcom loves milking, but that doesn't change the fact they made a great job with RE2 RE. it has nothing to do with RE 4 being GOAT and better than Spider-Man PS4.

Darkvanderling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel’s Wolverine easily. I’ve already played the original RE4, which is a masterpiece. Don’t care about a remake.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE 4 obviously, wolverine looks good so I'm hype for that as well but I ain't preordering shit, I learned my lesson with the autistic dumpster fire that was avengers

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RE4 is a top 3 game of all time in my list. I enjoy playing it even to this day. That being said, I am looking forward to playing and updated version but that game has gone through so many remasters and re-releases, it made me debate whether it even needed it this remake/update version this soon. Superhero games have been a bit distant from me lately but I am siked to play a game revolving around Wolverine with the new graphics and development we have now. So im going with Wolverine.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Excited for them both but a brand new Wolverine video game by Insomniac is just too exciting of a prospect especially if they could make the game Rated R while anticipating just how different the game's gameplay could be from Insomniac's Spider-Man. Even though the original Resident Evil 4 was groundbreaking and influential in gameplay mechanics for 3rd person shooters, there's really not much of the remake could go forward with outside of graphical updates, changing the story a bit (which honestly could be a con against it) , DLC content and new game modes.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RDCDesmond

RES 4

Im a resident evil freak. It’s my fav shooting game.

Yes RES > Call Of Duty, Fortnite, Apex for me

Just something about smoking zombies, upgrading weapons, awesome graphics, and mid/high lv of fear factor, end of the world vibes and it’s up to you to make a difference against umbrella who screws up everything

Wolverine is top 5 on my greatest marvel heroes list but his type game will probably lack the open world freedom like a Batman or Spiderman game that makes those hero games more fun to play outside of missions

TobeyMaguire84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You cant remake perfection so Wolverine

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Marvel’s Wolverine easily. I’ve already played the original RE4, which is a masterpiece. Don’t care about a remake.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They haven't shown much of Marvel's Wolverine so Re4 Remake for now. I'm getting both either way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: Forgot to reply to you on this topic. I was only kidding. I don't play video games. Only like playing superheroes and fifa. But that ship has sailed now for the time being. I still think Insomniac should get more credit than they are supposed to. There very few decent enough (almost none) superheroes games to their league.