Which film had better production quality: Spider-Man: No Way Home or The Batman?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which film had better production quality: Spider-Man: No Way Home or The Batman? (29 votes)

No Way Home 48%
The Batman 52%

While I did find NWH more entertaining overall, I think The Batman is overall a better made film. I am very fascinated by the costume designs, the set designs, the makeup process and Greig Fraser's incredible cinematography.

• 
BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TB. They are comparable in writing, though.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Fair. I was thinking more about the character side of it. Though, I don't think TB's plot is really noteworthy either, so NWH's setup being poor isn't a huge difference.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: how? NWH’s entire plot didn’t need to happen because the situation was easily avoidable.

You can say that about a lot of movies including The Batman.

PaleBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Batman will obvioulsy have better production design due to both having around the same budget and the nature of the character not making it require any high cgi. NWH in the end is just a much better movie, though.

And The Batman's cinematography would be much better if not for Reeves' fetishiation of pov shots and those consisntently occured blurs, it make it go from great to good.

mexcomics2078

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The batman.

Zafros13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zafros13

The Batman stomps. I don't like NWH's production design for the most part, it's bland with off-putting CGI implementation.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Subline

NWH overall for the sheer amount of special effects they had to implement even if Batman’s had better eye candy.

Darkvanderling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman easily

Se7enSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say batman. Because its not easy to convince ppl that you need nightvision googles to watch the overly literally dark scene. And raining every single time took a massive water bill aswell

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Reading The Art of The Batman right now, this book details the production process of this film. I must say that it makes me appreciate the film more, you may want to check it out.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boc: the entire hype behind No Way Mid is Tobey Maguire's appearance, the writing is your typical MCU fluff.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gaoron

@ready_4_madness: TB's entire plot could have been avoided if Riddler wasn't an ignorant idiot.

Justaxviel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The batman plot & storyline > no way home

Tbh no way home wouldn't hit 1 b billion if it's not because of fans service and cameo.

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The batman plot & storyline > no way home

Tbh no way home wouldn't hit 1 b billion if it's not because of fans service and cameo.

FFH didn't have any fan service and it still grossed a billion so this is false.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BOC
@killer94 said:

@boc: the entire hype behind No Way Mid Good is Tobey Maguire's appearance, the writing is your typical MCU fluff.

I agree, actually. But I think TB and it's writing are kind of equally poor.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Killer94

@boc: The Batman is only poor if you're not into "slow burn" type of movies where you actually pay attention and work your way through it, unlike in No Way Mid, where it spoon-feeds you all throughout its running time with skin-deep drama, unnecessary/forced comedy, CGI explosions every 5-10 minutes, vertigo inducing action scenes and a overreliance of nostalgia & fanservice, the story took a backseat but hey the MCU needs to feed their zombie army during this pandemic, and i think they've done a good job seeing that No Way Mid is being heralded as a "good" film lol

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By heiqn

Batman has much better quality than most of the MCU films, it's just plot was too boring for me to watch.

Sorry but NWH is still average MCU film, nothing more nothing less.

BOC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BOC
@killer94 said:

@boc: The Batman is only poor if you're not into "slow burn" type of movies where you actually pay attention and work your way through it

Nah, I like 'slow burn' films. My problem with TB is it doesn't make good use of it. It has good concepts regarding its themes and characters, but under-develops all of them. Its other aspects - like its plot - are fine, but largely mediocre. Leaving me with a very shallow experience.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@boc said:

TB. They are comparable in writing, though.

Writing is literally the category in which Batman wins the hardest lmao

OT: Batman top 3 best superhero movies ever made with Homecoming and Logan.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless