Which feat is better: Namor stomping M'Baku or Superman bullying Batman

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which feat is better: Namor stomping M'Baku or Superman bullying Batman (40 votes)

Namor 53%
Superman 48%

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

or

• 
mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know the answer lmao

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 death4bunnies  Moderator

@mr-yes said:

You know the answer lmao

^^^^

Facts, if we go off visually I think Namors hit looks better.

If we go off scaling... busting Jabari wood >>>>

Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are there like 500 different gifs to show Namor's feat lol. Like you could just not add the part of him Turning around

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are there like 500 different gifs to show Namor's feat lol. Like you could just not add the part of him Turning around

Found on tumblr etc

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Supes is infinitely stronger than Namor, him bullying Batman isn’t impressive at all. 😆

Namor’s is more impressive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman did it more casually but namor's punch is stronger than random backhand from Superman

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess Namor’s weaker than Diamondback from Luke Cage. He couldn’t even kill a normal human

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 death4bunnies  Moderator

I guess Namor’s weaker than Diamondback from Luke Cage. He couldn’t even kill a normal human

You realize Mbaku is wearing armor that is likened to Vibranium right?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

----

OT; Still namor, the punch is better visually and he broke armor and a staff that are likened to Vibranium.

kataraaaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@lightordark said:

Since Supes is infinitely stronger than Namor, him bullying Batman isn’t impressive at all. 😆

Namor’s is more impressive.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor in every aspect. Let's be honest Superman was toying with him

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They aren't comparable. One was a punch thrown with effort, the other was a casual backhand.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

off topic

i stg that punch shoulda broken bro's ribs and damaged his lungs

i hate disney so much

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman did it more casually but namor's punch is stronger than random backhand from Superman

They aren't comparable. One was a punch thrown with effort, the other was a casual backhand.

Namor in every aspect. Let's be honest Superman was toying with him

No Caption Provided

The video isn't just the slap, but also the part where Superman strangles him

He was very explicitly trying to take him outta this world

"The world needs you"

"But does it need you?"

"Tell me, do you bleed?"

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman did bully Batman nicely and disrespected him more. So I guess he wins. Unless you mean which feat is better in AP.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: he wasn't strangling him that was a neck lift. If he was actually trying Batman wouldn't have been able to breath much less talk

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rajjarsalt
@edgelord91 said:

@rajjarsalt: he wasn't strangling him that was a neck lift. If he was actually trying Batman wouldn't have been able to breath much less talk

Well more like crushing him, because if it was just a lift Batman's face wouldn't be making sounds like if his bones were creaking

Anyway it's accurate to determine if Superman was trying or not based on his intent in the scene, rather than assume he wasn't by default. Considering how he dispatched those other Leaguers, there's no reason he wouldn't be. He was driven mad by the Mother Box - there's no rationale behind him "holding back" here. Even when Batman was actually trying to kill him in the previous film, he immediately got over it. Even in the Knightmare sequence he visibly uses some effort to gut punch Batman fatally. But in canon, no matter what he does, he fails to finish him outright. But we all know this counterargument only exists because Superman's track record against Batman has already been shot to hell...

Superman shoves Batman to the ground . He might not have been expecting it, though, since he was just talking about how he understood the situation. It takes him 23 seconds to recover from this blow.

No Caption Provided

Superman grabs Batman in his grip and ragdolls him. It takes him 10 seconds to recover from this blow.

No Caption Provided

Superman charges Batman to bullrush him. He is put through several floors and the roof of the building, and then thrown into the Batsignal. It takes him 15 seconds to recover from this series of blows.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman (2~ min post-exposure to Kryptonite) grabs Batman and ragdolls him. It takes 10 seconds for Batman to recover from this blow.

No Caption Provided

Superman (~3 min post-exposure to Kryptonite) charges Batman, bullrushes him through a floor, and then swings him away. It's hard to tell if Batman is fully recovered before he reloads, as he's still floored yet seems to be able to operate weaponry, which he seemed to urgently do as ifhe couldn't resume the fight immediately. So, at minimum he takes 7 seconds, but at maximum, 20+ seconds to recover from this series of blows.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Superman (3~ min post-exposure to Kryptonite) charges Batman with a trademark "Superman punch" and decks him in the face. Despite the K-pellet bursting, the blow carries through, and damages Batman the most by fracturing his helmet. Batman takes 10 seconds to recover from this blow.

No Caption Provided

As you can see, there really isn't much of a difference in Superman's power when all is said and done. A single blow from Superman might take a couple to several seconds for Batman to recover, whether that's before all the Kryptonite is involved or after.

But to reinforce that point, let's get to the real goods, the performance of the thread!

Batman (without the armor in literally every scene above) withstands Superman's pimp slap alongside a nearly minute long vice grip of death

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People openly avoid superman's bear fears from those films 🤣

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whenever someone mentions MCU Namor it reminds me of this tweet from Mike Deodato 😭

No Caption Provided
Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: those were his armored suit not the standard suit. And again he's being lifted by his neck. The sounds are his neck holding up his body weight. If superman was trying to strangle him he wouldn't be able to breathe much less reply

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um…. Not really sure how to answer this tbh. Supermans was more casual and Namor’s was low effort.

M’Baku is physically more imposing than Bruce and was wearing a Jabari Wood armor formprotection and was KO’d

Batman was his with significantly less effort by Superman and was still conscious.

Overall these two feats have way to many unknown variables to make a clear decision.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: the difference is after the Kryptonite superman is using all his strength to try to ragdoll batman while previously he was doing it with taps and moving his wrist some inches

LogicBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"The world needs you"

"But does it need you?"

"Tell me, do you bleed?"

Those are very important questions, killing comes after. He's not gonna crush and make him bleed then ask "Tell me, do you bleed?"

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By heiqn

Raj that's a very high quality gif, I wonder how you kept the quality without messing with size limit

jessicatcampos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jessicatcampos

Hey there, I can definitely see how this poll could be a lot of fun for comic book fans. But let's remember that violence and bullying are never the answer in real life, no matter how much we may disagree with someone. It's important to treat others respectfully and kindly, even if we don't always see eye to eye. I'm saying it as a person who was bullied in school because of my love of comics.On a related note, I recently came across a post about how to get rid of blackmailers, which I found very helpful. Knowing how to protect ourselves and others from harmful behavior is always important. Let's work towards creating a world where everyone feels safe and respected.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_:

The guy on the right is more ripped, he looks like a runner but namor was visibly more muscular. His back and shoulders were swole in black panther.