Edited 6 months, 11 days ago

Poll: Which color do you think the hair of the next Super Saiyan transformation will have? (35 votes)

Purple 26%
Brown 3%
Green 6%
Orange 9%
Rainbow 26%
He will go bald 31%

The pattern is a new hair color every movie, so which one the next SS will have in the movie at the end of the year?

#1 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt there is a form past Mastered Ultra Instinct.

#2 Posted by KingOfWakanda (1104 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku and Vegeta will find out what Krillin and Tien already know. Bald is beautiful.

#3 Posted by Tethadam (1989 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

#4 Posted by AlexTheBoss (13792 posts) - - Show Bio

He will go bald proving he was always a step behind Saitama.

#5 Posted by IceDemonKing (9923 posts) - - Show Bio

60 bucks says he goes orange and pretends to be KCM naruto.

#6 Posted by KillBilly (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao. You haven't been watching the series for long then.

#7 Posted by Super_ninja (3315 posts) - - Show Bio

Orange

#8 Posted by MainJP (5159 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll finally reach Calvo?

No Caption Provided

#9 Posted by DeathandGrim (4409 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown for the crappy writing that accompanies it

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
#10 Posted by deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6 (2795 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#11 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#12 Posted by _KingofLatveria (16967 posts) - - Show Bio

Brown

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#13 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Saiyan Blanco with some black dots, the transformation will be called Super Saiyan Dalmata or Super Saiyan Oreo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
#14 Edited by deactivated-5b84aca03eae8 (6261 posts) - - Show Bio

Behold! Enter the Might of a Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct Violet, or simply as Super Saiyan Violet!! This brand new form combines the power of a Full-Powered Super Saiyan Blue with the mastery of Ultra Instinct. It is rumored to potentially enter the domain of the Angels. The most powerful transformation yet!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct Violet (SSJUIV) or simply as Super Saiyan Violet (SSJV)

#15 Posted by HitTheAssasin (6775 posts) - - Show Bio

White, obviously. Gohan will achieve it and finally ascend to Gohan Blanco, the ultimate (meme)god.

#16 Posted by AlexTheBoss (13792 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by PenguinDust (7387 posts) - - Show Bio

Black, just to confuse people. Is he in Super Saiyan mode or just chillin' normal-like?

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#18 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be purple.

#19 Posted by KrleAvenger (25734 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Saiyan Rainbow. It's like Composite. A combination of all other forms we've seen so far. Regular Super Saiyan (yellow), Super Saiyan God (Red), Super Saiyan Blue (Blue), Super Saiyan Rose (purple), Super Saiyan Berserker (green), Ultra Instinct Mastered (white) and something to either provide or replace orange and indigo color, maybe something like Super Saiyan even darker blue, it's a transformation that is the same thing to Vegeta's new Blue form that that form is to regular Blue form. Or Trunks' grade variant he used against Cell compared to Vegeta's Super Vegeta SS grade variant, and then comparing that to regular Super Saiyan. Maybe add something like Super Saiyan Hakai, where your hair's color becomes identical to Hakai energy, which appears when a Super Saiyan taps into that power if he is a candidate to God of Destruction.

So yeah, Super Saiyan Rainbow. It puts you on the same level as the Angels.

No Caption Provided

Yeah, I'm trolling a bit here. But would it really surprise you if we see even more transformations like these?

#20 Edited by EmpressOfDread (9989 posts) - - Show Bio

he will go bald.

#21 Posted by jrupert1 (1321 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Saiyan Superman Ice Cream (red, yellow, and blue)

#22 Posted by KillBilly (1530 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9
#23 Posted by deactivated-5aa8a6c4d26f9 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

No clue.

#24 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by King_Krown (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyanishere said:

lol,You really think UI is the end? He's going to keep asspulling forms long as money is being brought in.

#26 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@killbilly said:
@cyanishere said:

lol,You really think UI is the end? He's going to keep asspulling forms long as money is being brought in.

It's kinda hard to surpass reacting, defending, and attacking without thinking about it.

#27 Posted by TheLurker (989 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Clear not an option?

SS Calvo it is then.

#28 Posted by MetalJimmor (5697 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as they need to keep building hype for their series and sell new toys there will always be a new form.

I assume the next form he gets will be using Ultra Instinct in Super Saiyan form. So MUISSJ. Then he'll learn to use it with God Ki and gain MUISSJG. Then he finally goes back to blue and gains MUISSJGSSJ, or MUISSJB for short. Then finally he'll combine it with Kaio-Ken and achieve MUISSJGSSJKKX20.

Then he'll probably learn a new ultra powerful secret technique he can combine with his existing transformations and the process starts all over again.

#29 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyanishere said:

As long as they need to keep building hype for their series and sell new toys there will always be a new form.

I assume the next form he gets will be using Ultra Instinct in Super Saiyan form. So MUISSJ. Then he'll learn to use it with God Ki and gain MUISSJG. Then he finally goes back to blue and gains MUISSJGSSJ, or MUISSJB for short. Then finally he'll combine it with Kaio-Ken and achieve MUISSJGSSJKKX20.

Then he'll probably learn a new ultra powerful secret technique he can combine with his existing transformations and the process starts all over again.

Except, MUI is already a form and you can't turn into 2 forms at one time. That would be the equivalent of going Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 3 at the same time.

#30 Posted by MetalJimmor (5697 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyanishere:

Technically it wasn't described as a form. Whis doesn't transform when he uses Ultra Instinct. In the manga when Beerus uses it his eyes change but he doesn't gain the aura or magic hair.

It's being depicted as a form for Goku for some reason, but that could just be a marketing choice. For everyone else Ultra Instinct functions more like Kaio-Ken than Super Saiyan.

#31 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyanishere:

Technically it wasn't described as a form. Whis doesn't transform when he uses Ultra Instinct. In the manga when Beerus uses it his eyes change but he doesn't gain the aura or magic hair.

It's being depicted as a form for Goku for some reason, but that could just be a marketing choice. For everyone else Ultra Instinct functions more like Kaio-Ken than Super Saiyan.

That's because Ultra Instinct is a state meant for the Gods. When it comes to Beerus and Whis, it's a technique they use that no God of Destruction has been stated to master. Multiple character statements say that for Saiyans and others it is a form. Toei also confirmed it to be a form.

#32 Posted by MetalJimmor (5697 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyanishere:

But Goku is also a god when he's using his god forms. Seems to me that is a window for developing Ultra Instinct for his god states as well. At the very least there's nothing stopping him from using Kaio-Ken with Ultra Instinct save perhaps stamina issues, and we've all seen how much Toei cares about stamina in this tournament.

In the end Toei will do whatever it wants, and eventually it will want a new form it can market and sell.

#33 Posted by CyanIsHere (369 posts) - - Show Bio

@cyanishere:

But Goku is also a god when he's using his god forms. Seems to me that is a window for developing Ultra Instinct for his god states as well. At the very least there's nothing stopping him from using Kaio-Ken with Ultra Instinct save perhaps stamina issues, and we've all seen how much Toei cares about stamina in this tournament.

In the end Toei will do whatever it wants, and eventually it will want a new form it can market and sell.

Kaio-Ken can definitely be stacked onto MUI, theoretically. But it won't happen during this tournament.

#34 Posted by KillBilly (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

No point in debating this with him. This guy thinks that they won't keep making BS powerups for Goku as if the writers had some sort of moderation. He's lost already.

#35 Posted by gunmetalgrey (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

Pure black with a dark aura around it because the hair absorbs all the light and doesn't allow it to escape.

Basically, they'd be wearing black holes on their heads.

#36 Posted by Revan- (7959 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is gold.

#37 Posted by StormShadow_X (15267 posts) - - Show Bio

His hair turns into the Superman's Shield symbol

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
#38 Posted by Sophisticated_Ignorance (2137 posts) - - Show Bio

The skin colors will begin to change next.

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#39 Posted by OriginalCaptain (3521 posts) - - Show Bio

I still can't believe people watch this.

Dragon Ball Z was one of the best anime/mangas ever. Son Goku was my hero back in the day, but Dragon Ball Super is just ...

#40 Posted by LDM (5302 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: I know how you feel. I was introduced to Goku way earlier than I did Cap, and I still like Goku a bit more even after I have become a fan of Cap. That is until DBS ...

#41 Posted by ArtThief (464 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:
@alextheboss said:

They'll finally reach Calvo?

No Caption Provided

It happened in the manga.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#42 Posted by OriginalCaptain (3521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ldm:

Same. I was also introduced way earlier to Goku. Like I said this character was my childhood hero. I even bought the movies and watched them on my old video recorder.

Coolers revenge, the tree of might & super android 13. all classics :).

#43 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2863 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn’t gonna be a new form. DBS is ending soon. There gonna make a movie and that’s it

#44 Posted by Aka_aka_aka_ak (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Posted by Asurakj (972 posts) - - Show Bio

DBSS COming soon with rainbow forms

#46 Posted by Farkam (11873 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball is a frickin joke at this point.

#47 Posted by Eminel (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#48 Posted by jay_z94 (7116 posts) - - Show Bio

I think his end game form (whenever that comes) should be bald. It makes sense.