User Lists: 1

Or

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

IMO: I absolutely love both of them but I'm gonna go with MOS final battle. This was a beauty of an action scene and backed by Zimmers god level score, it takes the cake.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@tj849 said:

IMO: I absolutely love both of them but I'm gonna go with MOS final battle. This was a beauty of an action scene and backed by Zimmers god level score, it takes the cake.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Both are boring shit, but MOS’ final battle was at least a bit more entertaining.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The highway scene. I remember watching this scene and my blood was pumping so hard. I thought Bucky was going to kill Natasha. The way the whole scene went was awesome. You really got to see what Steve and Bucky can do and how skilled they are. Still the best choreographed fight scene in a movie imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Highway

EICHHOLTZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS battle was impressive from a visual stand point... but had a real 9/11 vibe to it, which isn't something I want in my Superman movie. in almost every version of the character (comics, cartoons, etc) superman tries to take the fight out of the city and protect people. in MOS he basically used Metropolis as his concrete boxing gym.

winter soldier takes it for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a89ca5697052
deactivated-5a89ca5697052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highway fight scene stomps.

Street level FTW.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@amcu said:

The highway scene. I remember watching this scene and my blood was pumping so hard. I thought Bucky was going to kill Natasha. The way the whole scene went was awesome. You really got to see what Steve and Bucky can do and how skilled they are. Still the best choreographed fight scene in a movie imo.

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highway fight scene was good but we have already scene this type of fighting pattern.

MOS was different and more impressive.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm, very close for me. Both excellent battles/fights. Going with Zod vs Superman

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the highway scene is great. It's raw, brutal and blended in realism without becoming too outlandish. I mean we can clearly see that Cap and Bucky are superhuman but the action is still grounded. But I don't get one thing. Why do people call it the most well done action scene in a movie. Why? The choreography is good but not great. I mean you guys should see some other movies like the Raid Franchise or even the more popular Donnie Yen's IP Man Franchise. Much better action choreography. And the highway scene has too much shaky cam. Misses out a lot of details because of that. I was an ardent devotee of the highway scene too earlier. Not anymore. I still like it a lot but I've seen a lot of much better action sequences in other movies. BvS Warehouse scene for instance, is much better in terms of detail and the choreography. I mean Batman wasn't a Supersoldier, so you don't see him punching concrete but the other aspects like the overdone shaky cam for starters, are not there. It's a lot more detailed and is better choreographed.

OT: MoS Sequence is my favorite CBM action scene ever. For me it's the pinnacle of achievement as of now. I technically shit my pants when I saw Superman vs Zod for the first time in theatres.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equal IMO

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both are good fights, but I like Cap vs Bucky more.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the highway scene is great. It's raw, brutal and blended in realism without becoming too outlandish. I mean we can clearly see that Cap and Bucky are superhuman but the action is still grounded. But I don't get one thing. Why do people call it the most well done action scene in a movie. Why? The choreography is good but not great. I mean you guys should see some other movies like the Raid Franchise or even the more popular Donnie Yen's IP Man Franchise. Much better action choreography. And the highway scene has too much shaky cam. Misses out a lot of details because of that. I was an ardent devotee of the highway scene too earlier. Not anymore. I still like it a lot but I've seen a lot of much better action sequences in other movies. BvS Warehouse scene for instance, is much better in terms of detail and the choreography. I mean Batman wasn't a Supersoldier, so you don't see him punching concrete but the other aspects like the overdone shaky cam for starters, are not there. It's a lot more detailed and is better choreographed.

OT: MoS Sequence is my favorite CBM action scene ever. For me it's the pinnacle of achievement as of now. I technically shit my pants when I saw Superman vs Zod for the first time in theatres.

Zepta_Pon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoS.

It's the live action Dragon Ball Superman fight scene most of us have been waiting for.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
deactivated-5ab47f6017f34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is it that CBMs are all people talk about when it comes to films on this site? There are plenty of other movies that have great fight scenes like Bruce Lee movies, Pacific Rim, Godzilla, i mean so many genres and all that ever gets talked about is CBMs. Is it natural for them to have better fight scenes than any other movie?

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap and Bucky

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

MOS battle was impressive from a visual stand point... but had a real 9/11 vibe to it, which isn't something I want in my Superman movie. in almost every version of the character (comics, cartoons, etc) superman tries to take the fight out of the city and protect people. in MOS he basically used Metropolis as his concrete boxing gym.

winter soldier takes it for me.

is that really true? I remember him fighting in the city plenty, like in the old Reeves movies

Loading Video...

and in the animated series

Loading Video...

he talks about being careful so noone gets hurt, then proceeds to punch Darkseid through several buildings, in which he could have crushed and killed people

I think he might only actually try taking the fight out of the city in a couple specific stories, cause I can't remember it happening much

Avatar image for deactivated-5a6673edb2e82
deactivated-5a6673edb2e82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Highway fight was so much more intense for me, but I personally don't like God level beings wiping out cities and stuff.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator
No Caption Provided