Which Batman was more mentally stable: Michael Keatons Batman or Christian Bales Batman?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Poll Which Batman was more mentally stable: Michael Keatons Batman or Christian Bales Batman? (25 votes)

Christian Bales Batman 60%
Michael Keatons Batman 28%
They both appeared to equal in terms of Mental Health and Mental stability. 12%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jumpstart55

So which Batman was more, lets say well managed up stairs?. Please Explain why you think so.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They both were equally mentally stable i.e totally normal.

IceHeart_30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of them have enough ''mental'' feats to discuss about that.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Christian Bale's Batman lost his s*** in the 3rd movie.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Bale but I referain my vote. He was a psychopath. He torched an entire building filled with people and shot down everything he saw LOL!

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ironbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ironbart

@worldofthunder: Keaton batman set a dude on fire and then punched him after an evil grin.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Keaton was killing people with no remorse, so him.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People voting Keaton don't really remember his movies, lol.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Who is more stable? The one who didn't crash a bike trying to avoid hitting Joker.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jumpstart55

@kairan1979 said:

Who is more stable? The one who didn't crash a bike trying to avoid hitting Joker.

Has a mass murdering psychopathic terrorist in the palm of his hands and gives it up for no reason..lol

And people say the Nolan films were realistic.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RabumAlal

Keaton’s scene where he goes mental on the Joker shows he isn’t very stable.

Vivec3629

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In addition to the points others have made about the Batman personas, Keaton's Bruce half of his life was also a lot more screwball to my recollection.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Keaton Batman was pretty stable for who he was and the way he'd casually kill thugs. But, I don't think he was tested like Baleman was. Bale Batman's life long love interest was murdered in a fire/explosion and he was tricked about her location. He was pretty crushed after that, but recovered pretty quickly all things considered.

I wonder if they'll ever show Batman completely lose it and go crazy in a live action movie. Probably too dark and not very heroic.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keaton’s scene where he goes mental on the Joker shows he isn’t very stable.

He was trying to freak the Joker out. Much better strategy then just standing there waiting to get killed.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so? He seemed to be at the top of his game mentally and at his very apex as Batman in that film. Yea he broke his back and was broken, but once he came back he was flawless in my opinion in terms of his mental game.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wonder if they'll ever show Batman completely lose it and go crazy in a live action movie. Probably too dark and not very heroic.

You could say Batfleck in BvS is probably the closest we would ever get to that.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364 said:

How so? He seemed to be at the top of his game mentally and at his very apex as Batman in that film. Yea he broke his back and was broken, but once he came back he was flawless in my opinion in terms of his mental game.

1 - Going down into the sewers with no plan of attack other than attack without prior surveillance, something he's shown to have done in the previous films. Then taking Bane on in a fist fight when he had plenty of gadgets to do otherwise as shown in the previous films.

No Caption Provided

2 - There’s a ticking bomb that needs to be defused, but Batman somehow finds the time to paint a giant version of his logo on a bridge using gasoline. Then rigs it up so that Commissioner Gordon can ignite it from down on the ground.

Loading Video...

3 - He also finds time to make out with a woman he's barely known for 24 hours just feet away from his ex-lover's corps while a ticking nuke rest within it's final five minutes before detonation.

No Caption Provided

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jumpstart55

@legacy6364:

1. Cant really argue with that..lol But my guess is Batman figured that defeating Bane was a sure thing, And yea i know Alfred warned him about Bane but honestly i dont think he had any Intel on Banes enhanced strength and durability. He probably assumed Bane was like your standard league of Shadows combatant who fell out due to moral disagreements.

2.That was done to inspire hope in the people of Gotham. But yea if you actually think about it, it was kind of silly given that time was a factor with the whole bomb situation.

3. I mean come on...She was dead, four years had passed and it was a brief(I,m talking seconds) romantic moment that solidified that Catwoman and Batman were officially a thing.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364:

1. Cant really argue with that..lol But my guess is Batman figured that defeating Bane was a sure thing, And yea i know Alfred warned him about Bane but honestly i dont think he had any Intel on Banes enhanced strength and durability. He probably assumed Bane was like your standard league of Shadows combatant who fell out due to moral disagreements.

2.That was done to inspire hope in the people of Gotham. But yea if you actually think about it, it was kind of silly given that time was a factor with the whole bomb situation.

3. I mean come on...She was dead, four years had passed and it was a brief(I,m talking seconds) romantic moment that solidified that Catwoman and Batman were officially a thing.

No Caption Provided

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jumpstart55
legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Whats so funny?..lol

You stated and I quote "he was flawless in my opinion in terms of his mental game". Then you completely contradicted that statement.

I respect your opinion, but to say his "mental game" was flawless in the last film is a stretch, if not a lie.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jumpstart55

@legacy6364 said:
@jumpstart55 said:

@legacy6364: Whats so funny?..lol

You stated and I quote "he was flawless in my opinion in terms of his mental game". Then you completely contradicted that statement.

I respect your opinion, but to say his "mental game" was flawless in the last film is a stretch, if not a lie.

Yea yea..I know i overly exaggerated a bit..lol