Which Avatar Posts would you like to see next?

BigDreamer48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which Avatar Posts would you like to see next? (15 votes)

Ultimate Tournament 13%
Duo Tournament 47%
Randomized Conditions Tournament 33%
Team Tournament 0%
Duo/Team Gauntlets 7%
Other? (explain in comments) 0%

Hello everyone. I've been thinking about doing more community posts in the Avatar fandom as of late, and I've got some tournament ideas coming up. I already posted this on my community tier list ranking (let me know if you want to be tagged in that), but this will help me keep track of which tournaments the community wants to do the most.

Here are the explanations for each tournament:

Ultimate Tournament

• Your basic Avatar Tournament only with several characters that aren't always included. Comic book characters and Kyoshi novel characters can be considered.

Duo Tournament

• Same as above, only two characters get matched together at random.

Randomized Conditions Tournament

• Your typical tournament...except not. Each round will have a randomized location, time of day, and could include an amp. There also may be some conditions that

Team Tournament

• Teams will be seeded (according to our Community Tier List!) and randomly assigned OR each team is randomly assigned one character from each element plus two non-benders. Then, the teams face off Round Robin style.

Duo/Team Gauntlets

• If you vote for this one, let me know which duos and teams you would like to see.

Also, if you have any other ideas, please let me know.

I will start the one that has the most votes AFTER I finish our Avatar Community Tier list, but since I have school and other things to do, I should start planning this now. I am very new to this, so please be patient with me. Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

• 
eslay03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

All sound awesome! However, I am most intrigued by the “Random Conditions Tourney”. That would be completely unpredictable and very fun! A lot of less powerful characters could luckily advance because of location or possibly an amp. That would add so many new and interesting arguments instead of just basic power levels.

Again, all of them sound great, but that one caught my attention the most. If I had to pick my second favorite, I think it would probably be the “Team Tournament”.

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd prefer the duo tournament tbh. Having all characters battle at the same time would confuse us since there are going to be several factors in consideration while the random one wouldn't probably be fair on certain characters since conditions would be determined through luck instead of pre-determined ones which is a fair way to estimate.

Duo-Gauntlet sounds a good idea, I am planning on making a Master-Protege duo kind of gauntlet in some time, and if you meant choosing duo similar to that category and form a gauntlet, that'd would be great as well, at least something different from the usual typical battles.

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think the Duo one would be cool. Also a fun idea might be if the duos were one character from each of the shows. Like Katara/Bolin or Zuko/Mako. Just to mix it up a bit. I don't know if you want these to be random or if you would want a full list of specific duo teams for all the characters.

Flashkings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Duo tournament, because I want to see Azula and Zuko stomp Bolin and Mako

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dynamic duo's lets gooooo