#1 Posted by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, here's who should.

- Barry Allen

He's "run his course", you could say. This would be a perfect way to re-introduce Wally West and make him the new Flash as in the comics. That would be a great way to change the status quo.

- Superman

He's a good character, but this would be an opportunity for Superman to sacrifice himself in a way that means something. Also, Supergirl could easily pick up the slack and fly out of her cousin's shadow.

- Atom

He's kind of annoying at this point. Also, Ryan Choi could easily be introduced as a replacement, since The Flash's first Season 5 episode confirmed he's out there.

I don't think Green Arrow should die, but his show should end. Supergirl shouldn't die either.

Who do you think should die?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#2 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire verse, let Netflix reboot it.

#3 Posted by mrmonster (15619 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire verse, let Netflix reboot it.

So they can cancel everything just 2 or 3 years later. No thank you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#4 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrmonster: well I mean they should have done that already.

The Netflix shows aren't canceled because of Netflix, it's because of the marvel/Disney platform

#5 Posted by mrmonster (15619 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by mrmonster (15619 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, I think it should be a core member of either team Arrow or team Flash, like Diggle or Cisco. It's been too long since either of them lost someone really close to them.

#7 Posted by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, I think it should be a core member of either team Arrow or team Flash, like Diggle or Cisco. It's been too long since either of them lost someone really close to them.

Diggle shouldn't die, he should become Green Lantern!

#8 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36852 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Arrow, alternative universe versions of some of the main characters. Like we meet John Diggle GL and he dies in the 1st cross over episode. Then arrow Diggle from earth 1 is chosen for his ring.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#9 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5321 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone

#10 Edited by The_Kidd (12178 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow & Flash. They're the biggest heroes of the verse and both shows are running on fumes.