Where's your interest with comics currently sitting?

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Where's your interest with comics currently sitting? (20 votes)

Marvel 35%
DC 70%
Image 10%
Dark Horse 5%
Alterna 5%
BOOM 0%
Some other unlisted company 20%
Crowdfunding 10%

What about your choice(s) has your attention?

• 
DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Marvel & DC. I am no longer reading current single issues anymore but I am reading a lot of TPB's and issues/series on the DCUniverse site. I own plenty of Dark Horse, Image, Dynamite, and other comics but yeah I'm mostly focused on the main two at this time. I mostly collect Wolverine, Daredevil, X-Men, Batman, and Flash comics.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx said:

Marvel & DC. I am no longer reading current single issues anymore but I am reading a lot of TPB's and issues/series on the DCUniverse site. I own plenty of Dark Horse, Image, Dynamite, and other comics but yeah I'm mostly focused on the main two at this time. I mostly collect Wolverine, Daredevil, X-Men, Batman, and Flash comics.

Im in the same boat as far as the Big 2's floppies. If I do pick up anything from them now its mostly old collected stuff, but the 1 new thing im waiting for to hit TPB is Tynion/March/Jimenez's Batman.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@danmarshall: I used to feel the need to be very much caught up with the current comics but not anymore. I'm looking forward to that as well and seeing what this new character Punchline is all about.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC is the only CB company that's really holding my interest RN. I'm always gonna read Superman, and the DCeased stuff is... Interesting. I sometimes dive into the Dark Metal stuff to see how dumb it's gotten.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irishx: from the little ive seen i just know she's like a replacement for Harley as a straight up villain and less annoying. Im not familiar with Tynion's writing outside of Batman/TMNT Vol 1, so the art is really what has me interested in the current Batman series.

DanMarshall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_man_with_questions: i thought the 1st Metal line was dumb lol im also just not into Snyders writing even if he has an interesting idea i dont think he can excute it very well most of the time.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC, currently focused on Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DC and IDW (mainly TMNT)

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC, mainly LOSH, SS, YJ and RH & OL.

Marvel, just the starwars stuff.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheInsufferable

Indie stuff mostly. I also follow X-Men sometimes, so a bit of Marvel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4b7c65d2370
deactivated-5f4b7c65d2370

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC and Marvel

mossbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mossbeard

Back issues of Marvel and the current run Krakoa X-Men, Star Wars, Avengers, Thor, Venom, Daredevil, Immortal Hulk, etc. I have no interest in DC at all anymore apart from maybe the non Rebirth line of Detective Harley and that post-Apocalyptic Wonder Woman story. I just don't have any attachments to the characters apart from Diana, Clark, and Deathstroke and the stupid constant continuity shifts just make it a pain in the ass to keep up with. I really love Dark Horse's back issues of Alien/Conan so Dark Horse is another brand I'd pick over DC

Fall1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Right now Im on Image and DC...and Marvel lol. From Image Kill or be Killed and Bedlam are incredible (also obviously Saga and Morning Glories); DC oh man JOKER WAR, Harleen, Criminal Sanity, Three Jokers, Killer Smile; I always read collected TPB graphic novels and never individual issues but lately for Marvel I've been looking for issues with specific characters like New X-Men 154 for the White Phoenix, Fantastic Four 566-569 for the Marquis of Death. I forgot the issues with Matthew Malloy and Adult Franklin Richards