#251 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstroke: Batman has knocked DS out with his rifle before, kicked him unconscious, beaten him to a point he was average thug fodder, and he was bodying him in that fight with Harley, and obviously Harley gaining Batman's attention is the reason DS got the upper hand, because that was the only time in the fight DS had an upper hand. He was listening to Harley during their fight, just because he wasn't speaking(and he did respond to her) doesn't mean he wasn't listening obviously, his attention was elsewhere for a few panels, and those were the only panels DS put in work. Otherwise, DS got bodied. End of discussion. If this thread is pointless, leave. No one's asking you to add your two cents.

#252 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman recently solo'd Deathstroke and Deadshot at the same time lol

#253 Posted by foxerdes (10145 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Deathstroke was weakend during his fight with Batman but what's most important wasn't fighting like an amaetour because of the second eye. Writer confirmed that he imagined Slade at 25 % of his capabilities.

#254 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@high_noon: You're right. I guess Batman dodging Deadshot doesn't take skill apparently to you. Why would Deadshot pull his shot against Batman? Is he retarded? Who would subconsciously hold back against someone who would beat you? That doesn't make sense

#255 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Deathstroke and Deadshot were fighting for 5 days straight prior to that..

#256 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: "What's more important wasn't fighting like an amateur because of his second eye"

So if he wasn't fighting like an amateur because of his eye, what's your point?

"Writer confirmed Slade at 25% of his capabilities"

Where's the proof? Where are you pulling your info from?

#257 Posted by foxerdes (10145 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

So if he wasn't fighting like an amateur because of his eye, what's your point?

I assume that you are bright enough to see that it was typo.

Where's the proof? Where are you pulling your info from?

@elijah_c_washington

#258 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: I saw it was a typo. But I tried to make it out best I can. Maybe you should proofread instead of trying to question the intellect of people trying to make the best of *your* mistakes.

(EDIT)

"I assume that you are bright enough to see that it was typo"

Typos must run in your blood because you can't stop making them. Learn our proper grammar first, then talk to me about who's brighter.

#259 Edited by foxerdes (10145 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I didn't know there was a typo untill you pointed it out but nice try.

trying to question the intellect of people trying to make the best of *your* mistakes.

It was one letter, there is no need to try, the point I was trying to convey was obvious. I'm not sure if you want to change the subject because you have no real answer, or if that one mistake really prevents you from understanding my sentence. I'd say that it's the former.

EDIT: Wow, triggered?

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
#260 Posted by Elijah_C_Washington (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: @batmanplusjay:

#261 Posted by High_Noon (690 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: it's because Batman reminds him of his brother, who Floyd accidentally killed. But this fact is common knowledge for the most part

#262 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes:

It was one letter, there is no need to try, the point I was trying to convey was obvious. I'm not sure if you want to change the subject because you have no real answer, or if that one mistake really prevents you from understanding my sentence. I'd say that it's the former.

You didn't notice it at first, but that's why I said to proofread. Do you even know what that is?

"One letter"

You missed like 3 whole words if you wanted to get your point across. Your point wasn't obvious. If you're arguing on DS behalf it would make sense that your were trying to say his eye had him fighting like an amateur, but you put "didn't" and missed a bunch of words to even get close to finishing the sentence you wanted to make. No one's "changing the subject", I in fact tried to ignore your little screw-up. All you had to do was correct me and tell me what you meant, but no, you dragged it on. You have no one to blame but yourself. And no argument? Ok. Don't let your typo get to your head as it you're accomplishing something or whatever your mind is imagining.

(EDIT)

Being passive-aggressive goes both ways. It's not a one-way street bruh.

#263 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:

Batman was chasing them around and cleaning up all the messes they made during that time too. It's not like he was resting.

#264 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@elijah_c_washington: (Edited) Lol. I suppose a 100% "old self" DS takes Batman down in like 5 hits. I guess. Doesn't make sense, at all, and it isn't consistent, but I guess. Batman goes from going from blow to blow to being a punching bag. Even after his rebirth. Lol I'm lost on where DS and Batman stands anymore. But I'm sure you're all just conveniently leaving out information to make this seem as lopsided as it does. Like Jayc's recent point he made below about Batman bodying DS and Deadshot simultaneously.

#265 Edited by foxerdes (10145 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Such waste of time. You aren't even trying to defend your point. Also, quote my post because your posts are a mess.

You missed like 3 whole words if you wanted to get your point across.

No, no I didn't.

Deathstroke was weakend during his fight with Batman but what's most important was fighting like an amaetour because of the second eye.

Here, I corrected that typo. It makes perfect sense. Now we can go back to your lowballing. I'll ignore the rest of your fanfiction and false accusations.

#266 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324: See. That's why I need to hurry into the rebirth. These DS fans conveniently forget information when arguing. I can't take their word for much.

#267 Edited by Elijah_C_Washington (4618 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay said:

@elijah_c_washington: (Edited) Lol. I suppose a 100% "old self" DS takes Batman down in like 5 hits. I guess. Doesn't make sense, at all, and it isn't consistent, but I guess. Batman does from going from blow to blow to being a punching bag in a matter of a few issues. Even after his rebirth. Lol I'm lost on where DS and Batman stands anymore. But I'm sure you're all just conveniently leaving out information to make this seem as lopsided as it does. Like Jayc's recent point he made below about Batman bodying DS and Deadshot simultaneously.

That issue was written by the same guy who had Joker and Riddler give Batman a better fight than Slade and Floyd did, and you're talking about consistency? Leave me out of this, I'm just going to provide scans and such as requested from this point on.

#268 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayc1324 said:
@thedeathstroke said:
@jayc1324 said:

Batman was chasing them around and cleaning up all the messes they made during that time too. It's not like he was resting.

But he wasn't fighting for 5 days straight like they were.. Don't see how you can try to justify that.

#269 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: Yes, yes you did.

"What's more important wasn't fighting like an amateur because of his second eye"

I imagine it to look like "What's more important is he was fighting like an amateur because of his second eye"

You would have missed "is" "he" and you misused "was". You missing "is" and "he" isn't a big issue. But when you put "wasn't" it changed the whole context of your sentence. I don't see how you could blame me because you forgot how to form a sentence. Own up to it.

I can't quote. I'm on mobile.

#270 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@elijah_c_washington: Sorry. I wasn't trying to say you personally. I was trying to say "you" as in the DS fanbase. My fault, lol I didn't clarify. And if what you say is true about this writer, he's messing everything up! This man made fanfic Canon and messed everything up

#271 Posted by foxerdes (10145 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Third post and you still try to change the subject.

You would have missed "is" "he" and you misused "was". You missing "is" and "he" isn't a big issue. But when you put "wasn't" it changed the whole context of your sentence. I don't see how you could blame me because you forgot how to form a sentence. Own up to it.

Which proves that I don't know how to properly use what's most important in a sentence. Point taken. My point was still obvious but I'm greateful for the lesson. Now we can finally come back to your faulty interpretation of Slade v Batman fight.

#272 Posted by Elijah_C_Washington (4618 posts) - - Show Bio
#273 Posted by jayc1324 (26422 posts) - - Show Bio
#274 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: Great! 😀 Now we're back to debating.

#275 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: So, theoretically, Deadshot bodies Batman too, huh? He went blow for blow with Deathstroke for 5 days. And as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have any physical amps like DS. So he is somehow in better shape than Bruce is, despite Bruce being at peak condition. But I guess peak human physical condition doesn't mean much anymore

Why are they fodderdizing my boy Bruce Wayne? He may as well stick to sparring with Robin now or something. Lmao sike nah. But still though, is there anyone Batman can beat anymore?

#276 Edited by foxerdes (10145 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

So, theoretically, Deadshot bodies Batman too, huh? He went blow for blow with Deathstroke for 5 days. And as far as I'm concerned he doesn't have any physical amps like DS.

Why are they fodderdizing my boy Bruce Wayne? He may as well stick to sparring with Robin now or something. Lmao sike nah. But still though, is there anyone Batman can beat anymore?

I never said that. I never even mentioned Deadshot. I pointed out that Deathstroke's fight with Bruce in Deathstroke (2014) #5/6 was heavily circumstantial. It was mentioned by Slade himself, and later on by an author.

#277 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: My bad. I responded to the wrong guy, and I was referring to their recent fight where Batman stops Deadshot and DS.

#278 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26816 posts) - - Show Bio

@foxerdes: My bad. I responded to the wrong guy, and I was referring to their recent fight where Batman stops Deadshot and DS.

Which issue is that?

#279 Edited by High_Noon (690 posts) - - Show Bio

@anthp2000: I do not know the issue but the fight has already been posted, I'm it's just bad writing

#280 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

fixed

@anthp2000: I do not know the issue but the fight has already been posted, I'm it's just god awful writing

#281 Posted by Elijah_C_Washington (4618 posts) - - Show Bio
#282 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio
#283 Posted by High_Noon (690 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I'm not going to bother explaining it to you, as I've followed your "debate" though this thread and it's clear 90% of it is just straight bias and attempting to change the subject.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dbc261cdf7f
#284 Edited by deactivated-59dbc261cdf7f (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Because DS is better than the Bat?

#285 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio

@high_noon: How do I change the subject? Lmao what? Just recently fox decided to change the subject when i completely ignored his typo and was willing to throw it under the rug, I didn't even call his typo out, he did, and he wanted to drag it on. But "I" change subjects.

But it's whatever, if you don't want to explain it, don't. The writing is fine to me.

#286 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4006 posts) - - Show Bio
#287 Posted by jackiplier (275 posts) - - Show Bio

fixed

@high_noon said:

@anthp2000: I do not know the issue but the fight has already been posted, I'm it's just god awful writing

It's bad writing with Batman beats Deathstroke. It's good writing when Deathstroke beats Batman.

Yes, while I do agree the recent Batman beating Deathstroke that easily is bad writing. What makes you think Deathstroke is just better than Batman and will win no matter what? Deathstroke literally only beaten Batman once, and he was greatly injured to the point where he was beaten by a random blonde dude. I really don't get you people...

#288 Edited by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackiplier: He was only injured because Batman hit him as he was walking away.. He could have easily finished the fight if he wanted to..

#289 Posted by LDM (5361 posts) - - Show Bio

Where did the misconception that Batman can’t be beaten by Deathstroke come from?

#290 Posted by jackiplier (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@ldm said:

Where did the misconception that Batman can’t be beaten by Deathstroke come from?

There is no such misconception, lol.

#291 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

@jackiplier: Is Slade greatly injured here? No? Okay then.

#292 Edited by jackiplier (275 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstroke: Oh yeah, Deathstroke beating Batman without any issue at all! Very very good writing indeed.

No Caption Provided

And apparently he is? He only kicked him once more right afterwards, surely that one wouldn't make that much difference because he it's not like he did not throw a few already.

And the fact that this is the ONLY TIME Deathstroke ever beats Batman? And if Batman ever beats Deathstroke, people like you will consider them to be PIS which is mostly implying inconsistency showing when in fact the so called inconsistency is that one time?

#293 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackiplier: He kicked him threw a window.. it made a huge difference. The latest fight they had when Slade was in a weaken state he even mentions that he should've taken care of Batman in 3 moves tops. The author late even stated that Slade was fighting at 25% and the fight was even.

#294 Posted by jackiplier (275 posts) - - Show Bio

he even mentions that he should've taken care of Batman in 3 moves tops.

Sure, that won't be PIS at all.

#295 Posted by TheDeathstroke (2925 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedeathstroke said:

he even mentions that he should've taken care of Batman in 3 moves tops.

Sure, that won't be PIS at all.

A 2-5 toner fighting a regular man is a big difference if you couldn't already tell..

#296 Posted by jackiplier (275 posts) - - Show Bio

A 2-5 toner fighting a regular man is a big difference if you couldn't already tell..

Are you referencing Batman vs Bane?

#297 Posted by speedstergod (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Because it's not a myth? Their first encounter, Slade bodied Batman like a chump. Their second encounter, Batman had to cheat and attack Slade every time he was at the gun, and even then was getting his ass handed until he hit Slade with the rifle itself. Third fight, Slade was made young, he was slower and weaker and off balance with his new eye. Still was said to be able to take Batman in three moves, fought evenly against Bruce and Harley, and before Harley jumped in the final time he had Batman on his back. War of Jokes and Riddles is PIS and Slade had been dueling Lawton five days straight. Their most recent fight, he had subpar armor and Batman cut loose with Superman combat gauntlets and while they both got knocked out, only Batman ended up with a knife in his belly being carried by Slade. Plus Slade didn't seem as invested in that fight

#298 Posted by Arc_Conductor (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@speedstergod: How did you like the Deathstroke v. Batman story arc overall? How far back in time does it take place?

#299 Posted by speedstergod (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@arc_conductor: the Damian parentage arc? Asides from the Batman/Slade fight itself, I found it to be a waste of time filler. Talias whole petty reason for orchestrating the conflict itself was dumb, but the ending affirmation by Bruce was nice, as we as the brief moment of vulnerability from Slade when he told Robin fathers need their sons

#300 Posted by speedstergod (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@arc_conductor: but overall I believe a conflict based on a much better thought out situation would have been a better choice to make them fight than over a kid they both think is Batman's.