Whats The Point???

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Ridicule

ive been a vine member for months now under several SN's, and i love this site. But theres ONE thing that i CANT stand!!! DBZ battle threads. I hate them, because comic fans like us have too much pride to admit our favorite heroes defeat. And with these threads, were forced to "hate" on dbz and fight the debate to the death, when we should just say "you suck for making this thread"... Now guys, i'll be the first to admit that i hate dbz's overpowered booty with a vengeance, but when your best bud puts it on, and your too lazy to get up, you learn s*... for instance. Goku learned to travel with instant transmission probably a quarter way through dbz. now dont confuse instant transmission for teleportation. it is described (on every dbz site) as the ability to move at light speed. since then, he's gotten exponentially powerful, and gained ss4 tranformation. What makes you think he hasnt gotten 10x faster? he's gotten a million times stronger physically, why not faster? supes struggles crack a meteor.

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ridicule

supes struggles to crack a meteor, goku can punch a planet out of existance. goku gets stronger after losing. so if supes beat him after a tough battle, he's getting beat when goku gets up. Goku has taken beatings from broly, the strongest man EVER and lived. didnt supes get killied by a godzilla-like monster?

Now after ALL that, if you still cant accept it as a loss, you are fanboy.

please stop the dbz threads. i hate dbz, but im not gonna watch anything be attacked without finding a way to defend it.

all due respect to superman and his fans.
all due respect to fellow vinemembers

sorry if i come off like a jerk, but dbz battle threads get ANNOIYING... enough is enough...

thanks for letting me share my thoughts, please share yours...

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ridicule

Gambler says:

"I'm not a big fan of DBZ either. But having said that, threads are real easy to avoid. If you see a DBZ battle thread and its not your thing then just ignore it. I'm really not trying to be a dick but its pretty simple. Any battle thread you go into should be done so with an open mind. if a DBZ fan makes an excellent case for why Goku can beat so an so then I can live with it. Its no different then when I have to admit a character I hate can beat a character I love. It happens."
exactly! but even SEEING their names in threads makes go "ugh"...

and i know YOU can be a good sport, ive seen you do so. but the first thing i see in these threads are fanboys stting all over valid points.

Chameleone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chameleone

Gambler says:

"Your logic is flawed my friend."

Plays Hail to The Chief

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I'm not a big fan of DBZ either. But having said that, threads are real easy to avoid. If you see a DBZ battle thread and its not your thing then just ignore it. I'm really not trying to be a dick but its pretty simple. Any battle thread you go into should be done so with an open mind. if a DBZ fan makes an excellent case for why Goku can beat so an so then I can live with it. Its no different then when I have to admit a character I hate can beat a character I love. It happens.

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ridicule

Gambler says:

i disagree. but im not going to further debate, cause then id be a hypocrite. can we just agree to disagree?
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Your logic is flawed my friend.

Death Flame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Death Flame

Gambler says:

i agree with gambler...
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ridicule says:

"Gambler says:
"I'm not a big fan of DBZ either. But having said that, threads are real easy to avoid. If you see a DBZ battle thread and its not your thing then just ignore it. I'm really not trying to be a dick but its pretty simple. Any battle thread you go into should be done so with an open mind. if a DBZ fan makes an excellent case for why Goku can beat so an so then I can live with it. Its no different then when I have to admit a character I hate can beat a character I love. It happens."

exactly! but even SEEING their names in threads makes go "ugh"...

and i know YOU can be a good sport, ive seen you do so. but the first thing i see in these threads are fanboys stting all over valid points."

I see what your saying and I do agree. For some reason DBZ vs Marvel/DC characters seems to be the cause of some of the more ridiculous battles on here. Still one of the things make this site great is the fact that even fanboys can rep their favorite characters. Even if they are somewhat annoying.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By shanana

regarless of how you feel there was a dragon ball z comic and people are entilted to there opinions so you cant really do anything but whine

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Ridicule says:

"Gambler says:

i disagree. but im not going to further debate, cause then id be a hypocrite. can we just agree to disagree?"

We can. I didn't mean your overall message was flawed, just the points about Superman.

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ridicule

i know, but will it stop if i beg??? PLEEAAASSSSEEEE!?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By shanana

lmao

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ridicule

Gambler says:

"Ridicule says:
"Gambler says:
i disagree. but im not going to further debate, cause then id be a hypocrite. can we just agree to disagree?"
We can. I didn't mean your overall message was flawed, just the points about Superman."
then i apologize i wasnt trying to attack supes he was just an example
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shanana

i personally hate him thats my next RPG with LOVE!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sha says:

"i personally hate him thats my next RPG with LOVE!"

Oh Snap ;P

Ridicule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ridicule

Gambler, who do you think is potentially the most dangerous villain?