SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard
No Caption Provided

A few days ago it was rotten, and it just barely went up. Even so, it has a really low RT score but fan ratings are more positive.

With that said I'm shocked that it's out and I haven't heard shit about it. I follow many comic book sites on Facebook and Twitter, and I never saw a single review or article pop up in my feed. Even here, I haven't seen a thread about the show. It's bizarre to say the least.

Was it so forgettable that it lacked mentioning? I would have thought that an indie darling that was being ran by the Russo's would have garnered more attention. Is it any good or what?

UPDATE- IT'S FRIGGIN DEAD!

After one season. this show got the "axe"... sorta. They seem to be allowed to shop it around to other networks. This show and Happy both got canned.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

renchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 147

User Lists: 8

I heard in passing that it was in production. I completely forgot about it until now. I wonder if it being on SyFy simply tanked any marketing.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@renchamp said:

I heard in passing that it was in production. I completely forgot about it until now. I wonder if it being on SyFy simply tanked any marketing.

I saw the trailer, but never followed up on it since I wasn't a huge fan of the comics. They were alright, but it didn't particularly catch my interest. It's just odd how not one Comic Book website (at least that I saw) gave one review over the course of the last 2 months.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

@renchamp said:

I saw the trailer, but never followed up on it since I wasn't a huge fan of the comics. They were alright, but it didn't particularly catch my interest. It's just odd how not one Comic Book website (at least that I saw) gave one review over the course of the last 2 months.

Probably marketing. I don't think I've seen any promotion besides the initial announcement.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably marketing. I don't think I've seen any promotion besides the initial announcement.

I wonder if CV in it's prime would have reported on it. It's an indie darling book produced by the Russos! You'd think it'd be on some peoples calender's as to when it's premiering

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

i like the series.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly forgot it came out. Will have to watch it and see!

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh the irony. Deadly Class is dead

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Oh the irony. Deadly Class is dead

Not as dead as New 52 Superman. At least we still have the comics.

johnsmjs36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had heard about it a few months back but I knda forgot about until I saw this thread

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13 godzilla44  Online

I had heard about it a few months back but I knda forgot about until I saw this thread

same here