What would your favorite character do with Marvel's Civilians?

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What would your favorite character do if he/she saw a massive group of hostile Marvel's civilians throwing glass bottles and screaming insults at a depressed little girl for being a Mutant?

inspired by this comic panel.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OrangeVegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll do a couple just cause.

Geralt stomps a bunch of fools and saves the girl, knowing far too well what it's like to be a mutant.

Darth Vader also stomps a bunch of fools, and gets yet another new apprentice. Imagine a Sith Lord who could potentially be an Omega level mutant.

Wolverine goes off on them. Don't think I need to expand too much on that one.

Hawkmoth capitalizes on the girls fear and akumatizes her, giving her more power than she might have had initially. He might even do something similar to Vader, and keep her around.

And Wonder Woman would save the girl and then proceed to lambaste the crowd for their nasty behavior. Getting to the mutant girl means they'd have to go through her. Which isn't happening.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey: Jean already has dealt with this kind of thing before. She just starts scolding the crowd.

If that doesn’t work, she puts up a tk shield to either take the innocent out of harms way or telepathic crowd control. It’s what she’s trained for as an X-Man.

No Caption Provided

Emma Frost: A lot more fun, but still a very easy answer. Mind-control. Plain and simple.

No Caption Provided

Yang Xiao Long: Argue with the crowd before losing her temper. I think the sight of her losing her temper would be enough.

No Caption Provided

Pikachu: Doubtful it would truly understand what was going on until someone makes a move. Even then, the result amounts to either it staying hidden or using a mass range electric attack.

No Caption Provided

That’s it for now. Figured the two favorites I had were to obvious and not fun enough for what the thread had in mind, so I gave two extra.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some non arrow timers to shoot.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangevegeta: Pretty good choices of characters for this event and guessing Geralt could use this girl as new member of family.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The Spectre kills them all and sends them straight to hell, all while making a speech about what horrible people they are. He then scares off the other people in the area, warning them not to do that. After that, he probably goes on a rampage, scaring and/or killing of mutant haters all over the world until someone convinces him to stop.

Godzilla reacts differently depending on the version. If it's the Legendary Version, he's probably lend a hand to help by vaporizing the crowd. Any other version ignores it probably.

Venom slaughters the crowd while making a speech about how awful people like them are. He loves kids, so this he'll probably try to comfort her after killing the crowd. He then drops her off at the orphanage.

Someone already adressed Darth Vader, nothing to add here.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8 krisbishop  Moderator

Batman would probably save her from the mob, take her in, and train her as his new ward, lol.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting question, for heroes I’d say Hal Jordan simply subdues them but not before messing with them first by throwing glass bottle constructs back toward them and insulting them back, then probably gives the girl a green ring and teaches her how to use it.

For villains, well Red Death would probably kill them all in a picosecond, including the girl under the delusion that he’s making her pain go away by putting her out of her misery.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killua robs all of them and spends it on candy