What would it take to take down Superman or Thor in the real world? (DCEU/MCU)

• 60 results
GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By GraniteVision

@nucleon: 1)It detonated underwater,which is not the same as if it exploded onboard.If it did,ship would have get torn in pieces and partially vaporized

2)Kaijus are much more durable than steel and concrete.Category 4 Kaiju can easely walk through giant concrete wall,which is dozens of meters thick.I know that making giant robots to fight kaijus is not a good idea,much better idea is to build giant armor piercing missiles and plasma canons

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: And I know that there are lots of weapons that can kill lots of CBM characters.MCU Iron Man (Pre-IW) can be killed with PRG missile.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitevision: The ships were pretty much just over the bomb; Water is atoms just like open air is. Some materials are more resistant to the atomic effect, such as earth and steel. Like I've wrote, you can build yourself a nuke-proof bunker in your backyard, and if it's deep enough, it will probably survive even a direct hit.

And like I've said, trust in mankind's potential for destruction; They never let me down before. =)

Ianosm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soro: Hmm Thor isnt bulletproof? While I agreed theres no direct evidence of him being bulletproof in films, working off the fact that Loki and Sif have been shot to no effect, and a random asgardian held and bent the blade of a knife with one hand would imply to me that he is in fact.

Soro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Soro

@ianosm: Loki isn't Asgardian, he's a race shown to be more powerful than standard Asgardians actually, the son of Frost Giant royalty so yeah. And Sif's armor is the only part of her to be shot. Bending a knife has no correlation with being bullet proof, are you implying stab proof? Because that's far from the truth as hundreds of Asgardians have been slashed and pierced.

Hela who is > Thor went out of her way to block bullets with her cape so it's not really up for debate when Thor has like 3 other occassions of straight up trying to avoid them.

But still I'd say only Thor's flesh is vulnerable. I don't see a bullet bypassing his skeleton or going right through him depending on the calibur.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soro: Thor is bullet proof which was shown in aou

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something.

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon said:

@granitevision: The ships were pretty much just over the bomb; Water is atoms just like open air is. Some materials are more resistant to the atomic effect, such as earth and steel. Like I've wrote, you can build yourself a nuke-proof bunker in your backyard, and if it's deep enough, it will probably survive even a direct hit.

And like I've said, trust in mankind's potential for destruction; They never let me down before. =)

Some amount of water was instantly vaporized,and again,this is not the same if it detonated onboard of that ship.I know that there a nuke-proof bunkers,but I didn't say that Nuke would vaporize entire bunker,only some amount of matter which was in the epicenter.

OT:I think that Thor could not Survive nuke.Maybe a weakest nukes in kiloton range.

Johndeyvido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soro:

What are you talking about?

Hela was being shot with asgardian ammo not earthly guns.

Thor is bulletproof, no asgardian has been damaged by metals from earth.

Sif was shot with a shot gun so some of it will hit her exposed part.