What would happen if everyone who was dusted in Infinity War survived and vice versa?

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty simple question, if everyone who was dusted had lived and everyone who lived was dusted (e.g. all of the original six get dusted) what would occur in the MCU after Thanos snapped? Let's assume that Dr. Strange saw more outcomes in which they could still potentially defeat Thanos. How would it affect Endgame? Could the New Avengers still beat Thanos?

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dunno... yeah because of plot, but that aside, I dont think so

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ProfessorRespect

They'd beat Thanos, but without the genius of Stark or Banner behind them to perfect the time travel process or Cap's leadership to motivate them, they'll never be able to restore things to back what they used to be

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Hajduk  Online

There is no victory without that original team. I mean I guess they could track down and kill Thanos if he’s all crippled, but that accomplishes nothing. There will be no saving the day or bringing back those who were lost.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

Well...they could perhaps achieve a similar outcome as the original movie. After all Hank, Hope and Janet Pym would be alive and they could figure out the time-travel aspect. Pair that with Tchalla's tech and Shuri's genius and I think they could achieve what the original team did. Not to mention Dr Strange would still be around so he could use magic to aid them.

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd beat Thanos, but without the genius of Stark or Banner behind them to perfect the time travel process or Cap's leadership to motivate them, they'll never be able to restore things to back what they used to be

Antman still survives and there are other smart people like Black panther sister who can develop a time machine.

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well...they could perhaps achieve a similar outcome as the original movie. After all Hank, Hope and Janet Pym would be alive and they could figure out the time-travel aspect. Pair that with Tchalla's tech and I think they could achieve what the original team did. Not to mention Dr Strange would still be around so he could use magic to aid them.

Antman survives regardless. Being at a quantum level he was immune to thanos snap.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Let's see, Shuri would solve time travel way easier than banner, and probably stark too, just need pym particles, and since we'll have pym from the start instead of waiting for Scott to escape the quantum realm they'll have a 5 year head start

Plus Wanda will have strange to help her channel her rage and learn her abilities

I think they'll do it no problem overall

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

There was only one way to win.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Penguin-Dust  Online

Stark, Banner and Rocket built a time machine based off of Scott’s insight into the Quantum Realm. I guess it would fall to Hank Pym and Shuri to solve the time travel equation and build a machine. I don’t think Scott needs to survive since Janet brings probably greater insight to the time stream within the Quantum Realm, and then there’s Dr. Strange’s experience in the time stream. A definite “maybe”.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

Let's see, Shuri would solve time travel way easier than banner, and probably stark too, just need pym particles, and since we'll have pym from the start instead of waiting for Scott to escape the quantum realm they'll have a 5 year head start

Plus Wanda will have strange to help her channel her rage and learn her abilities

In OP's scenario Wanda would have been dusted.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: but Wanda was one of many who got dusted in the movie

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:

But they only discover time travel because Ant-Man gets trapped in the Quantum Realm for five years/hours, without that they'd never get the idea to start time traveling. Even if Shuri or Hank Pym could hypothetically invent a time machine like Tony Stark did.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@mrnoital said:

But they only discover time travel because Ant-Man gets trapped in the Quantum Realm for five years/hours, without that they'd never get the idea to start time traveling. Even if Shuri or Hank Pym could hypothetically invent a time machine like Tony Stark did.

They'd have hope, who spent decades there, and didn't seem to age as much as hank, plus she knew tons, and probably had more to share

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital said:
@mutant1230 said:
@mrnoital said:

They'd have hope, who spent decades there, and didn't seem to age as much as hank, plus she knew tons, and probably had more to share

She looked pretty old to me, time definitely didn't pass for Janet the same way it did for Scott, or else those thirty years in the Quantum Realm would've been slightly over a day for her

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan: but Wanda was one of many who got dusted in the movie

Yeah you're right, I mis-remembered.

xZone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are they supposed to beat Thanos?

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordinaryalan said:

Well...they could perhaps achieve a similar outcome as the original movie. After all Hank, Hope and Janet Pym would be alive and they could figure out the time-travel aspect. Pair that with Tchalla's tech and I think they could achieve what the original team did. Not to mention Dr Strange would still be around so he could use magic to aid them.

Antman survives regardless. Being at a quantum level he was immune to thanos snap.

Antman would be dust. It was confirmed by the Russhmoes that the quantum realm was not the reason he survived.

No Caption Provided

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuri can do the time travel and other tech stuff....just don't see who's snapping without suffering the worst death.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanos snaps and leaves while others barely process what's happening. Strange ports Quill and others to Earth. Wanda gets a moment of rage and leaves to isolate herself.

After several days without response from Carol's side, Nick Fury and Maria Hill decide to assemble the Avengers. That includes Falcon, Wanda, Strange, Peter Parker, Drax, Groot, starlord, mantis, shuri, okoye, Bucky, etc - led by T'challa.

They decide to confront Thanos and he is overcome in his weakened state, mostly thanks to Wanda and Strange. Strange uses the time stone to turn back time to before snap - before he got the time stone from him.

Strange then summons portals to everyone including Thor etc and the movie culiminates in an epic battle where cap sacrifices himself using IG.

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure none of the powerhouses were dusted, so I don't see who's gonna do the reverse snap.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mister_Surreal

Bump.

Druzzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk:

Excuse I am sure Shuri and THe Wasp and Ant Man Family would have figured it out. You are underestimating the other heroes.

ninetoadclown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could have tracked him down probably and defeated him about the same.

I am sure with Dr. Strange working with people like Shuri they would find a way to fix things back, just might not be as cleanly.

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nn5  Online

They won't find Thanos in his garden. Don't know if they find a way to reverse things without Stark.