what would happen if blackbolt screamed into Darkseid's ear??

milosh555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By milosh555

i think he would become deaf... ;)

Prototype666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Prototype666

yeah, tottaly.. xD

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SC  Moderator

Darkseid would tell him he doesn't look fat and that black is a very slimming color, but lose the tuning fork, it interferes with peoples TV satellite's sometimes. 

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Magian
@SC said:
" Darkseid would tell him he doesn't look fat and that black is a very slimming color, but lose the tuning fork, it interferes with peoples TV satellite's sometimes.  "
LMAO
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@SC said:
" Darkseid would tell him he doesn't look fat and that black is a very slimming color, but lose the tuning fork, it interferes with peoples TV satellite's sometimes.  "
LOL. am i the only one that thinks the scream might blow off Darkseid's head?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PowerHerc
@TheGoldenOne:
Nope.  I think think Darksied would be killed by this.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By Caligula
@TheGoldenOne:@PowerHerc: how?
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Magian

Definitely it won't be a pleasant experience. Now if it is going to be lethal or not, I have no idea.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#8  Edited By RazzaTazz

Well Wonder Woman pulled the old "smash both indestructible bracelets into an invulnerable's head" trick when she fought Superman during the Final Crisis, but it basically only stunned him.  I am not sure how Black Bolt's voice compares to this, but Darkseid is more powerful than Superman.  I think it would seriously impair him, but only momentarily. 
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#9  Edited By RazzaTazz

Oops that was Infinite Crisis, you get the idea anyway.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheGoldenOne
@Caligula:  
"While at in a calm state, a simple whisper from Black Bolt has destroyed entire mountain ranges and cities in seconds in the past, but while under more strenuous circumstances, it was stated that a single syllable would be capable of annihilating more than half a planet" - Marvel Wiki. so think about what a scream right in the ear would do to Darkseid
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEGRAAF
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @Caligula:   "While at in a calm state, a simple whisper from Black Bolt has destroyed entire mountain ranges and cities in seconds in the past, but while under more strenuous circumstances, it was stated that a single syllable would be capable of annihilating more than half a plane" - Marvel Wiki. so think about what a scream right in the ear would do to Darkseid "

I wish this was more true towards his ending. The imposter Blackbolt (who is said to be stronger then the real one, but yelled on the same level for appearances sake) blew WWH back but ultimately lost to WWH. I would like to see him come back. I would also like to see Black Canary's sonic scream become amplified to the strength of blackbolts just to see how she would learn to cope with something like that
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Well, Black Bolt at full power is probably capable of damaging Darkseid significantly, a full blown scream would do a lot more than Supes' heat vision at least. I don't know if it would kill him, but he wouldn't feel too healthy afterwards. 

Heh, battle of the two biggest jobbers from both companies :P

War of Kings should have lasted a fifteenth of a page. 

Vulcan: "We are the Kree, we have come to-" 
Black Bolt: "Boo!"

Kree Empire dies.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SC  Moderator
@DEGRAAF:  Hmmmn, I am fairly certain that it was stated that the Imposter Skrull was weaker than the actual Blackbolt, Skrulls lack the means to perfectly replicate his ability and power (a number of characters too) I will look for a good source, which is yours out of curiosity?  
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheGoldenOne

I know Darkseid is incredibly durable but I'm not sure he can actually survive this without severe consequences.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DEGRAAF
@SC:
just another viner. I mentioned that WWH beat blackbolt before and then i was informed that that Blackbolt was a Skrull imposter. The viner went on to say that the Imposter Blackbolt was some kind of Super Skrull and he was more powerful than the original but he played weaker so he wouldnt give away his disguise. your probably right tho. mine is all just hear say
Avatar image for kapitein_zeppos
kapitein_zeppos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kapitein_zeppos

I think it's safe to say that even if Darkseid would be unaffected, everything around him would be a wasteland, if not dust blowing in the cosmic winds ...

My best guess is that he would get a bad case of tinnitus in one ear and have a helluva headache.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SC  Moderator
@DEGRAAF said:
" @SC: just another viner. I mentioned that WWH beat blackbolt before and then i was informed that that Blackbolt was a Skrull imposter. The viner went on to say that the Imposter Blackbolt was some kind of Super Skrull and he was more powerful than the original but he played weaker so he wouldnt give away his disguise. your probably right tho. mine is all just hear say "

I think that other Vine member is taking you for Heather Mills my friend lol (trying to pull your leg off)  

Storywise, the Skrulls kept Blackbolt around so they could try and turn him into an über weapon, if they had a Skrull as powerful, more powerful... out of story as well, I think some editors or writers talked about it too. If I find a source I will post it. Oh, I think after finding some scans, they discussed it in a story as well, they were taunting Blackbolt about his capture... lmao, bet they wished they could take it back now... 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By karrob
@SC said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
" @SC: just another viner. I mentioned that WWH beat blackbolt before and then i was informed that that Blackbolt was a Skrull imposter. The viner went on to say that the Imposter Blackbolt was some kind of Super Skrull and he was more powerful than the original but he played weaker so he wouldnt give away his disguise. your probably right tho. mine is all just hear say "
 I think that other Vine member is taking you for Heather Mills my friend lol (trying to pull your leg off)   Storywise, the Skrulls kept Blackbolt around so they could try and turn him into an über weapon, if they had a Skrull as powerful, more powerful... out of story as well, I think some editors or writers talked about it too. If I find a source I will post it. Oh, I think after finding some scans, they discussed it in a story as well, they were taunting Blackbolt about his capture... lmao, bet they wished they could take it back now...  "
Please do. I am interested in this too
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DEGRAAF
@SC said:
" @DEGRAAF said:
 I think that other Vine member is taking you for Heather Mills my friend lol (trying to pull your leg off)   Storywise, the Skrulls kept Blackbolt around so they could try and turn him into an über weapon, if they had a Skrull as powerful, more powerful... out of story as well, I think some editors or writers talked about it too. If I find a source I will post it. Oh, I think after finding some scans, they discussed it in a story as well, they were taunting Blackbolt about his capture... lmao, bet they wished they could take it back now...  "

i thought that the Skrull would have been weaker but the viner justified it by saying the Skrull had to be more powerful how else would they capture blackbolt. I didnt start reading comics until after secret invasion . Why would they wish they hadnt taunted blackbolt?
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SC  Moderator
@DEGRAAF: Your instincts were right, Oh, and that I can answer easy enough, they actually used Blackbolts own power against him, they ambushed him with a device that used his voice to power his restraints, then they wanted to actually use his voice as a weapon since they considered it so powerful. They also mocked him, about how his wife would take "extra care" of the Skrull Blackbolt after his defeat by Hulk, and when i say she took "extra care... "  I mean... sex lol Then later a bit after Secret Invasion, some Skrulls who managed to escape and were fleeing in their huge battle, warships yeah, Blackbolt caught up with them, and thats why the Skrulls probably wished they didn't taunt him before... and when I say they probably wished they didn't taunt him... I mean Blackbolt killed them all. lol 

@karrob: I'll try man, if its a few days, I might make a thread about it in Blackbolt forum and PM you. I think it was discussed in the Secret Invasion Inhuman's TPB, if anyone has access to it. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#21  Edited By Mercy_
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
"    Vulcan: "We are the Kree, we have come to-"  Black Bolt: "Boo!"  Kree Empire dies. "
ROTFLMAO!
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22  Edited By Caligula
@TheGoldenOne said:
" @Caligula:   "While at in a calm state, a simple whisper from Black Bolt has destroyed entire mountain ranges and cities in seconds in the past, but while under more strenuous circumstances, it was stated that a single syllable would be capable of annihilating more than half a plane" - Marvel Wiki. so think about what a scream right in the ear would do to Darkseid "
so. Darkseid is greater than a Mountain.
DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DEGRAAF
@SC:
ah, thanks.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I think he might hurt his ear. Then he'd turn around and kill Blackagar.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bgibs13390

Black Bolt blows his head off. The less powerful skrull blew off a huge chunk of the moon in WWH what do you think the real Black Bolt could do. He could prob destroy the moon. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt: What if I screamed into your ear?

Darkseid: It would be extremely painful...

Black Bolt: Your a big guy-

Darkseid: For you!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likely in need of bedrest lol. Darkseid's durrabillity ain't all that great

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MasterSkywalker

Darkseid goes deaf for awhile.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets his ear drums ruptured.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB catches a backhand for his troubles ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6167169f08f39
deactivated-6167169f08f39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2