What would Danearyus and MCU Thanos think of each other/action and goals.

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BloodsunXL

As the title said what would the two think of each other/ their actions, goals, ambitions etc. Also what would happen if they met.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would probably agree that one only manages to be emperor by being cruel and heartless.

Daenerys will find ridiculous that Thanos kills so many people, if is not with the intention of governing them.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

Dany sees herself a liberator. Thanos at least knows he's a necessary evil, at least in his mind. He acknowledges his atrocities but thinks they serve a greater purpose.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even understand what Dany is as a character. Like Dany still seemed to think she was a good person and didn't seem to notice how she burned hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians for no reason.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

I don't even understand what Dany is as a character. Like Dany still seemed to think she was a good person and didn't seem to notice how she burned hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians for no reason.

From her point of view, she was only recovering the throne that was her by right.

Combined with the fact that she was "chosen one" for many people, it made her think that at any method was valid to achieve her goals.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Amcu

@camilopezo: By burning hundreds of thousands of civilians that had surrendered to her after she defeated the armies that stood against her? She had pretty much already recovered the throne. All she had to do was kill Cercei.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

@camilopezo: By burning hundreds of thousands of civilians that had surrendered to her after she defeated the armies that stood against her? She had pretty much already recovered the throne. All she had to do was kill Cercei.

Anakin did something similar and had the nerve to say that "I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire"

Two conclusions

1-Most bad people do not consider themselves bad.

2-The "chosen ones" are asshole.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amcu

@camilopezo: I simply don't understand what perspective Dany's character has. That's what I'm saying. I still don't know why she killed the civilians. It can't be because she thought they were evil. It can't be because her enemy was using them against her considering she beat her enemy's armies easily and when given the opportunity to fly straight to her primary enemy to kill her she choose to instead burn the civilians going street by street. She only went to kill her primary enemy after she had burned at least tens of thousands of civilians. Its simply difficult for me to say how Thanos would view her when I don't understand what her own beliefs are.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dany will hate Thanos and Thanos will think they're alike.

Avatar image for the-finger-snap
The-Finger-Snap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre season 8 episode 5 Danny would think Thanos is evil and should be removed from the world for being a murder of so many.

From episode 5 and above Danny and Thanos would be besties

Vulkanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos would think she’s a retard.

Rockette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers