What will happen to the Original Avengers ?

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Until now we have seen all of the Avengers' members being replaced with other members

who have the same powers as they have, if Cho becomes the Hulk of this new Avenger's team.

But what will happen to the Original Avengers ?

What will happen to Rogers, Banner, Odinson, Logan and Parker ?

Will the original Avengers ever reunite ?

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes during the next big event they will team up and fury will be back as well. I also wouldn't be surprised if Thor gets back his thorness during an event, but I think female Thor will be around for another 2 or 3 years.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111 said:

Yes during the next big event they will team up and fury will be back as well. I also wouldn't be surprised if Thor gets back his thorness during an event, but I think female Thor will be around for another 2 or 3 years.

OK, but after that, which team will be the official Avengers ?

And by Furry, you mean Fury jr, or Fury who became the watcher ?

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By tg1982

@benk111 said:

I think they'll revert back to their legacy status once their movies come out. At least for Captain America and Thor

It Happened with with Bucky as Captain America, right before Captain America: The First Avenger Steve became Cap again in Fear Itself. I think once Captain America: Civil War comes out, Steve will become Captain America again.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tg1982 said:
@benk111 said:

I think they'll revert back to their legacy status once their movies come out. At least for Captain America and Thor

It Happened with with Bucky as Captain America, right before Captain America: The First Avenger Steve became Cap again in Fear Itself. I think once Captain America: Civil War comes out, Steve will become Captain America again.

I think they will eventually be on the same avengers team but during the next event it will be a one time thing and some will join the avengers after

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111 said:

OK, but after that, which team will be the official Avengers ?

And by Furry, you mean Fury jr, or Fury who became the watcher ?

I think afer some will join the offcial avengers and some will not also both Fury's

Avatar image for thesmallvillefan12
TheSmallvillefan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@benk111 said:

Female Thor will be around until a couple months before Thor: Ragnarok is released.