gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

CitizenJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm digging the sensual jazz music playing lightly in the background lol.

arkay74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By arkay74

Matches must be rubbing off on you, that was not very enthusiastic :)

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

yankeefan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was a box full of crap, you know it sucks when an ice cube tray is the best thing in it. Rick and Morty is a really funny show you should definitely give it a try.

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

I've never really been a fan of the value ratio on these subscription services, but at least they usually give you things that are at least worth the price of the box. The contents of May's Lootcrate is pretty much insultingly bad. Tony, I love the unboxing videos, but you put up enough of those without needing to continue this particular service.

KennyQuick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like these videos. They got me to sign up for the Marvel box. Would be cool if you did these monthly.

wimble23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Cancelled my subscription a couple of months ago. Couldn't justify keeping it when I would only like half of the box at most.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

That was a box full of crap, you know it sucks when an ice cube tray is the best thing in it. Rick and Morty is a really funny show you should definitely give it a try.

Couldnt have said it better myself

mcbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick and Morty is a really funny show in my opinion but definitely don't watch it with your daughter. It is very weird though. I'm glad you did this video it makes me not regret switching to the collector corps box.

Quentanamo_Bay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad I tried Loot Crate when they did their "Anniversary" box back in December and got the cool Batman-Joker Funko figure, but when I saw the exclusive Ghostbusters item was a door hanger I knew it was not going to be worth it. But if you do giveaway the Power Rangers shirt I would really be interested I was a huge Green Ranger/White Ranger growing up with The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Saint_Talker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rick and Morty is great. But the show it stemmed from, Doc and Mharti was brilliant! As was House of Cosbys!

Avatar image for themantisshrimp
TheMantisShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel collector corps is a way better service. You only get it every other month so I don't feel like I'm spending to much and you get less items but all of them are better overall than lootcrate items. I got a cap vs ultron shirt, comic, 6 inch funko hulk buster, ultron mini vinyl fig and their pin.

OUTBREAK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so done with loot crate. The only cool thing I got was the power Rangers t-shirt. Last month we got an inflatable crown. its not even fun shit! It's like stuff they couldn't give to little kids for their crappy birthday parties.. Ice cube tray was okay too and the Rick and morty ( that show is awesome) puzzle I'll prolly do when I'm really bored one Day.

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I'm so done with loot crate. The only cool thing I got was the power Rangers t-shirt. Last month we got an inflatable crown. its not even fun shit! It's like stuff they couldn't give to little kids for their crappy birthday parties.. Ice cube tray was okay too and the Rick and morty ( that show is awesome) puzzle I'll prolly do when I'm really bored one Day.

That explains why I saw so many inflatable crowns at a Renaissance fair a few weeks ago.